What's new

China can beat US in South China Sea. It's simple math.

Martian2

Reaction score
I'm surprised at people's math illiteracy. China produces 10,000 missiles per year (original source: AviationWeek January 6, 2014 issue). The Arleigh Burke has 96 missiles. What happens when you fire 200 missiles at the Arleigh Burke? It should be obvious that China holds the upper hand.
----------

Most Chinese Say Their Military Can Crush America in Battle | The National Interest Blog

jJOqncO.jpg

Citation: China says it will be world’s biggest missile producer | China Daily Mail

Last edited:
In modern usage, this one is called guided missile too. So what?

800px-Malyutka.JPG

I'm surprised at people's math illiteracy. China produces 10,000 missiles per year (original source: AviationWeek January 6, 2014 issue). The Arleigh Burke has 96 missiles. What happens when you fire 200 missiles at the Arleigh Burke? It should be obvious that China holds the upper hand.
----------

Most Chinese Say Their Military Can Crush America in Battle | The National Interest Blog

jJOqncO.jpg

Citation: China says it will be world’s biggest missile producer | China Daily Mail

thousand missiles do not translate to thousand launchers.

thousand missiles do not translate to thousand launchers.
Ever heard of China's fighter bombers and bombers making multiple sorties?

China's GLCMs plus reload.
China's Destroyers, Frigates, Corvettes, and Houbei-class ships.

China's submarines can also fire torpedo-launched cruise missiles.

Looks like plenty of launchers to me.

Ever heard of China's fighter bombers and bombers making multiple sorties?

China's GLCMs.
China's Destroyers, Frigates, Corvettes, and Houbei-class ships.

Looks like plenty of launchers to me.

that's a pretty dumb way to think about it then.
US navy has a more powerful air fleet than China ,not even gonna compare the destroyers and cruisers.
By your logic Chinese navy won't last a second then.

that's a pretty dumb way to think about it then.
US navy has a more powerful air fleet than China ,not even gonna compare the destroyers and cruisers.
By your logic Chinese navy won't last a second then.
China's Navy will lose in seas near the U.S.

The U.S. Navy will lose in seas near China.

Where's the problem?
----------

US Navy succumbs to Chinese cruise missiles. It's simple math.

In modern usage, this one is called guided missile too. So what?

View attachment 202338
That's a picture of an Indonesian cruise missile.

We are talking about Chinese Mach 2 C-803 exocets and Chinese Mach 3 YJ-18 MARV missiles.

Not your primitive Indonesian variety artillery shell.

It's annoying when primitive nations like Indonesia bring their Stone Age arsenal into a discussion of Chinese military affairs.

Last edited:
That's a picture of an Indonesian cruise missile.

We are talking about Chinese Mach 2 C-802 exocets and Chinese Mach 3 YJ-18 MARV missiles.

Not your primitive Indonesian variety artillery shell.

It's annoying when primitive nations like Indonesia bring their Stone Age arsenal into a discussion of Chinese military affairs.

Primitive like what? i think you live in Mars for so long and have delution because of toxyc atmosfer on Mars

----------

jJOqncO.jpg

I look at all these threads about China's greatness and it makes me wonder how you'd act if you were actually as powerful or as wealthy as us.

I look at all these threads about China's greatness and it makes me wonder how you'd act if you were actually as powerful or as wealthy as us.
My instinct tells me that Chinese will act similarly to Americans. Just give them time. It's the convergence theory.

Great Powers behave alike.

They'll eventually start to throw their weight around.

we wont be aggressive as you that's for sure. just ask the countries you invaded or the civilians you bombed, maybe the people detained at Gitmo. LOL , Dont pretend yall righteous...ahaha

Those of you Chinese hard bragging on the outside, but will blow you will do. Those of us old people are you these so-called elites, representative, Burma now dare to beat us, still the superpower, Qing He is known as heavenly.

Back
Top Bottom