What's new

China Can Attack Taiwan By 2020, Taipei Says

and when did China become part of affairs between India and Pakistan???

after all, we have not yet supplied nuclear weapons and associated missiles to Taiwan, Vietnam etc. like China did to Pakistan. therefore your allegations are baseless.

The Chinese Maoists have committed the greatest crime by supplying nuclear tech to a fundamentalist Muslim country like Pakistan and will hve to pay the price. when democracy comes to China, we will urge the lovely Chinese people to let the bodies of Maoists be buried according to Muslim traditions in Pakistan since the Maoists are allies of Pakistan.
Are you that ******* dumb to not understand between domestic affair vs regional dispute? You and Pakistan are not ONE SINGLE country. The US supports Pakistan for the same reason as we do, to counter your attempt to dominate Pakistan and create hegemonic in South Asia. Now, Taiwan had been a part of China and they broke away in which we have the rights to use force to take it back like as the secession law of the United States of A.ME.RI.CA.

Excuse me? When is the Indian in here becomes the leader of the world? You spoke as if you are some ******* big shot that can decide politics of other country. Let me remind you again, Taiwan did not have a seat at the UN. That tell you how much the world cares about it.

China is misusing its veto as a P-5 in stopping Taiwan from becoming the full member. Anyway there are independent countries that are not members of UN ex: Kosovo, Northern Cyprus, Abkhazia, Sahrawi, South Ossetia etc.... This doesn't change the status of Taiwan as a independent country.

Stop comparing China with India. I thought China was one country who used to mind its own business and not brag about things like we fought with Japs for 8 years bla bla bla
That is why I'm asking you... When is the world allow an Indian to represent the people of the world anyway? Like I check, you aren't even a member of the UN P5 and now you are speaking as if your word is the representation of the "whole world". What a joke!

They are independent because we took all the mainland provinces from them except Taiwan. So of course we have no authority on the island. We are still in civil war for ALL of China.

Chiang was buried facing the mainland to signify his desire to get the mainland back.

Unification will happen when we are much more developed. The reason for not wanting to unify is Taiwan is much much richer. Same reason HKers ran for the hills in 1997 but a lot of them came back, the political system is the same, but we are much richer.

Until the time unification happens peacefully, most countries will not recognize Taiwan as a part of PRC, and Taiwan enjoys all the privileges as a full fledged state in most countries including in US, Europe, India and many countries.

They are independent because we took all the mainland provinces from them except Taiwan. So of course we have no authority on the island. We are still in civil war for ALL of China.

Chiang was buried facing the mainland to signify his desire to get the mainland back.

Unification will happen when we are much more developed. The reason for not wanting to unify is Taiwan is much much richer. Same reason HKers ran for the hills in 1997 but a lot of them came back, the political system is the same, but we are much richer.

Until the time unification happens peacefully, most countries will not recognize Taiwan as a part of PRC, and Taiwan enjoys all the privileges as a full fledged state in most countries including in US, Europe, India and many countries.

Now here comes a pampered pooch of the Maoists, a member of the 50 CENT ARMY obviously guided by confusion created by not so intelligent 50 CENT ARMY trollers.

you want to invent lies about hegemony of India over Pakistan but not of expansionist ambitions of Muslim Pakistan over non-Muslim India. Right?? and your government issues separate stapled visas to Kashmiris while we never did the same to incite Muslims in Xinjiang against China. we have never disputed East Turkestan to be part of China. Then why does China support Pakistan in UN?? You support Pakistan to send infiltrators in Kashmir. We have not yet supported Uighur separatists to shoot Maoists in East Turkestan.

and your Army pledges dying support to Pakistani Army which has a slogan " Jihaad in the name of Allah" and you call yourself atheists??? when did your Army last pledge support to North Korea in the even of a conflict??? or are you spineless to protect North Korea???

there is reason to suspect you Maoists of being secret Muslims since you ally with Muslims so much.

We have not yet delivered nuclear weapons and missiles to Taiwan or Vietnam or Muslim central Asian countries to attack China like you have done to Pakistan. You cannot hide this most serious war crime.
Are you kidding? India's annexation of Goa, Sikkim, State of Hyderabad, and more of your surrounding neighbor land. This is not a secret. LOL

We support Pakistan, just like the USA does. We are creating a balance of power. Pakistan is the weaker force at the moment and needs our help to counterbalance your hegemony in South Asia. So you cannot compare China supporting Pakistan equals to supporting Jihad. The equivalent is you're supporting Vietnam and we will not oppose that. Not even one bit. In fact, we would LOVE if you arm Vietnam to the teeth!

We never support Jihad's movement. Dont' lie. We support North Korea regime for our own security reason. Remember, we reject North Korea regime request for J-10 and our modern weapons. Again, you do not need to lie about anything.

There are good Muslim and bad Muslim. Please don't lump ALL of them together. Stop being racist to religious people. As our society is mostly Confucian atheist, or wishy washy believer, we don't have an interest and don't pick side on religious dispute. Remember, we work with Muslim, Christian, Judaism, Buddha, Hindu, and even Satanic country if they exist. We work with everybody equally. We have no racist policy against religion, except our own Falun Gong for obvious reason.

I don't want to get into the nuclear transfer but Pakistan would get them regardless of our help or not. It doesn't make a difference. Their people is on the line and they would get nuke to protect themselves after you get nuke.

Japanese and Koreans have to grow their population, otherwise all of East Asia will look Chinese.

It's always amusing, faintly at least, to me how Indians jump at the chance to support the Taiwanese. Many Taiwanese people think of Indians as arrogant and inferior.

There is not a damn thing Taiwan can do to resist the full might of the mainland. They are totally dependent on our market since their economy is so export dependent. Our military advantage is also growing. It's just a matter of time before the inevitable happens.

It's always amusing, faintly at least, to me how Indians jump at the chance to support the Taiwanese. Many Taiwanese people think of Indians as arrogant and inferior.

The Taiwanese members on this forum despise the Indians far more than the mainlanders.

It is also amusing that Indians think Chinese to be inferior. It seems the feelings are mutual. :lol:

The Taiwanese members on this forum despise the Indians far more than the mainlanders.

Actually most of the 'Taiwanese' here are false flaggers. I personally know a few Taiwanese and they hold a dramatically different views to the 'Taiwanese' here.

It is also amusing that Indians think Chinese to be inferior. It seems the feelings are mutual. :lol:

Actually most of the 'Taiwanese' here are false flaggers. I personally know a few Taiwanese and they hold a dramatically different views to the 'Taiwanese' here.

No, I have studied Taiwanese politics very closely, going through their commentaries, forums, and their news channels, and I can tell Taiwan is no fan of India. The Taiwanese despise even mainlanders for being "dirty and poor", how much more do you think they despise Indians? And Taiwan's media, well, it seems to be more derisive of India than CCTV could ever be; let's just say that, it's like it doesn't even consider India as a true country.

Besides, the Republic of China had the same territorial disputes as the PRC, India still occupies territory the ROC claims as theirs. Indians may think the ROC, as the older Chinese government, might be more open to them, but that is not so.

No, I have studied Taiwanese politics very closely, going through their commentaries, forums, and their news channels, and I can tell Taiwan is no fan of India. The Taiwanese despise even mainlanders for being "dirty and poor", how much more do you think they despise Indians?

Good at least you agreed that Taiwanese despise Chinese.

As on India - Taiwan relations

Taiwan for strong cultural, trade ties with India: envoy | Business Standard

Taiwan embarks on aggressive promotions in India - TTG Asia - Leader in Hotel, Airlines, Tourism and Travel Trade News

By 2020 China will have:

4+ Type 071 LPD with each with 4 LCAC that can lift 1 MBT plus troops

4+ Type 07? LHA with helicopter assault troops

5+ Type 095 SSN to conduct long-range interdiction of US and Japanese navy

15+ Yuan and Qing class SSK to mine enemy ports and prevent US and Japanese navy intervention

2+ carrier battle groups each with 50+ J-15 and hundreds of air defense missile on Type 052D and Type 055 destroyers

50+ J-20 to conduct air superiority operations over Taiwan and East China Sea

500+ 4th generation fighter jets J-10, J-10B, J-11 and J-16

Unknown number of H-9 stealth bomber carrying land-attack munitions and anti-ship missiles

The writing is on the wall. The Taiwanese Ministry of National Defense knows China can directly, frontal-assault Taiwan and fully occupy it within five days. There would be no time for US and Japan to move into the theater enough carrier battle groups to make a difference. Against the massive PLA force, at least 5 or 6 carrier battle groups would be needed in addition to stealth bombers from Guam.

No, I have studied Taiwanese politics very closely, going through their commentaries, forums, and their news channels, and I can tell Taiwan is no fan of India. The Taiwanese despise even mainlanders for being "dirty and poor", how much more do you think they despise Indians?

Besides, the Republic of China had the same territorial disputes as the PRC, India still occupies territory the ROC claims as theirs. Indians may think the ROC, as the older Chinese government, might be more open to them, but that is not so.
I often watched a Taiwanese show called WTO姐妹会,the host there often makes fun of Indians there because he has the experience of visiting India. In his words, India is the most dirty country he had ever been to.

BTW, Taiwan and Mainland are so mixed with each other economically and culturally now. we cant divorce because we cant bear this.

I don't think there are much resistance from Taiwan in case of an attack. But the only pleasure to see the USA humiliated and unable to react give me great satisfaction

The USA are scared of the new aircraft-carrier destroyer Dong Feng 21D

Why you sound like the vietnamese people here?

China more scared of the our defense system. Just recently China complained about the X band radar being deployed in Asia. Probably to counter its Dong Feng.

Back
Top Bottom