Status
Not open for further replies.

Krueger

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
United States
10-11-2013

China’s Ambassador to the U.S., Cui Tiankai, has criticised Japan’s stance and interpretation of the Second World War during a speech in Washington D.C..

In response, Japan said Cui Tiankai’s words merely represents his own country’s stance and does not deserve a response.

Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying has again urged Japan to respect historical facts, and to stop making statements or taking actions that will damage regional stability.

"Only by remembering history and learning from the bitter lesson, can such tragedy be prevented from happening again," Hua said.

"Japan’s attitude towards history and future will not only influence its own development direction, but will also influence its future with its Asian neighbours. It also concerns peace and stability in northeast Asia."

China calls on Japan to respect historical facts CCTV News - CNTV English

As if there is such a thing? They just made it up. China should just follow International law

Ph made up the Manila Massacre, in order to apologize to good glorious Japanese they made a statue for Kamikaze and worship them.

asking Japanese to "respect" historical facts is like asking them to commit suicide. They will never do, otherwise they will have to accept their defeat in WW II. Japanese are different.

Chinese are so dumb, first they sign the treaty and now trying to violate it. Chinese are Hippocratic they do not have any respect for International laws.

These guys go to every nation around china to grab territory by showing mongol Yuan dynasty maps, which is even funny.

Altaic people (Japan, Mongol, Manchu...etc.) are the curse of Han Chinese. Every time they plunged China they massacred, raped, looted and treated Han Chinese as 2nd class citizen. To other countries they are friendly toward. Despite that, the Han Chinese still want to worship these Altaic Yuan, Qing Manchu, so ironic and pathetic.

Altaic people (Japan, Mongol, Manchu...etc.) are the curse of Han Chinese. Every time they plunged China they massacred, raped, looted and treated Han Chinese as 2nd class citizen. To other countries they are friendly toward. Despite that, the Han Chinese still want to worship these Altaic Yuan, Qing Manchu, so ironic and pathetic.

Han people also committed massacres to Manchu and Mongolian people in the past too you silly. Friendly toward? What kind of joke is it. What happened to Armenia, Georgia, Cognac, Kyiv and the others. Compare with what Mongolian did during the invasion to Song Dynasty and what they did to the others, Mongolian were angles to Song. Besides during the two non-Han Dynasties of China there were many Han officers with real authority and there were even Mongolian slaves owned by Han.
Manchurian and Inner Mongolian (Golden Family) are Chinese and Chinese can worship any Chinese they want. Tell you what, why don't you go to Shanghai which was a territory of 吳 and tell those people how ironic that they accept 魏 as part of their history and how pathetic that Indian accept Mughal.

Han people also committed massacres to Manchu and Mongolian people in the past too you silly. Friendly toward? What kind of joke is it. What happened to Armenia, Georgia, Cognac, Kyiv and the others. Compare with what Mongolian did during the invasion to Song Dynasty and what they did to the others, Mongolian were angles to Song. Besides during the two non-Han Dynasties of China there were many Han officers with real authority and there were even Mongolian slaves owned by Han.
Manchurian and Inner Mongolian (Golden Family) are Chinese and Chinese can worship any Chinese they want. Tell you what, why don't you go to Shanghai which was a territory of 吳 and tell those people how ironic that they accept 魏 as part of their history and how pathetic that Indian accept Mughal.

The Han never occupied all Mongolia, Manchu or Japan, how the hell you compare the massacre of the Han with the level of Altaic done to Han Chinese. Mongol massacred Han Chinese and treat Han Chinese as slaves on the national scale. The same when Manchus invaded China.

The Han never occupied all Mongolia, Manchu or Japan, how the hell you compare the massacre of the Han with the level of Altaic done to Han Chinese. Mongol massacred Han Chinese and treat Han Chinese as slaves on the national scale. The same when Manchus invaded China.

Dynasties of Han such as Ming, Tang etc did occupied Mongolian/ Manchurian lands, where did you learn Chinese history. There are uncountable massacres in Chinese history committed by any Chinese ethnics to any Chinese ethnics, why do you even care. Besides during the past everyone is the rulers' slaves no matter which ethnic they are, silly. And I told you already there were Mongolian slaves owned by Han people and some of the "Eight Flags" even starved to death during Yuan and Qing Dynasties, were they "slaves"?

Also Manchus never invaded 'China', just like Prussia never invaded Germany and Mughal never invaded India.

Moreover, Altaic is a "language". Why Daheck did you even take Mongolia and Mughual on the table for this thread. Korea which always claimed themselves "Little China (小中華)" is also part of "family of Altaic language", why didn't you mentioned them as well.

Man you have a lot Nations and nationalists that hate your guts ever think why?

Dynasties of Han such as Ming, Tang etc did occupied Mongolian/ Manchurian lands, where did you learn Chinese history. There are uncountable massacres in Chinese history committed by any Chinese ethnics to any Chinese ethnics, why do you even care. Besides during the past everyone is the rulers' slaves no matter which ethnic they are, silly. And I told you already there were Mongolian slaves owned by Han people and some of the "Eight Flags" even starved to death during Yuan and Qing Dynasties, were they "slaves"?

Also Manchus never invaded 'China', just like Prussia never invaded Germany and Mughal never invaded India.

Moreover, Altaic is a "language". Why Daheck did you even take Mongolia and Mughual on the table for this thread. Korea which always claimed themselves "Little China (小中華)" is also part of "family of Altaic language", why didn't you mentioned them as well.

Altaic people are people who speaking Altaic language. Go google on Altaic language to see who are speaking this language (Mongolian, Manchurian, Japanese, Korean...etc.) these people have genetic close to one other and different from Han Chinese. Mongolian is not Han Chinese so does Genghis Khan. Mongolian, Manchurian, Korean, and Japanese are genetic close to one another and language related.

I think you have mental retarded issue and need to take some medications, probably it is because you have been brainwashed by the Chinese government propaganda. You need to learn to read probably, and do some more research on genetics and linguistics.

Why I said that because nowhere in my post I mentioned about Mughual but you insisting I brought Mughual into discussion, that shows you have problem with reading. You also have no knowledge in linguistic and genetic.

I think the Chinese have the issue in discussion is that they do not use scientific research or archaeologist research rather they only use what have been brainwashed by their government propaganda.

Altaic people are people who speaking Altaic language. Go google on Altaic language to see who are speaking this language (Mongolian, Manchurian, Japanese, Korean...etc.) these people have genetic close to one other and different from Han Chinese. Mongolian is not Han Chinese so does Genghis Khan. Mongolian, Manchurian, Korean, and Japanese are genetic close to one another and language related.

I think you have mental retarded issue and need to take some medications, probably it is because you have been brainwashed by the Chinese government propaganda. You need to learn to read probably, and do some more research on genetics and linguistics.

Why I said that because nowhere in my post I mentioned about Mughual but you insisting I brought Mughual into discussion, that shows you have problem with reading. You also have no knowledge in linguistic and genetic.

I think the Chinese have the issue in discussion is that they do not use scientific research or archaeologist research rather they only use what have been brainwashed by their government propaganda.

First of all it was a mistake that the sentence [Why Daheck did you even take Mongolia and Mughual] should be written [Why Daheck did you even take Mongolia and Manchu].

You don't need to pretend to be anyone's teacher here. The main point is Altaic is not even related to any point in this thread nor the relationship between different Chinese ethnics. Again why the heck did you even bring them up to the table in this thread. Mongolian, Manchurian and Japanese language system is much related each other than Han people's language, so what? Han, (Inner) Mongolian and Manchurian are Chinese but Japanese and Korean are not. The term 'sovereignty' is not always equal to 'nation/ ethnic', it's a basic concept.

And of course (Inner) Mongolian is not Han Chinese, they are Chinese, not Han you silly. Who told you that "Han = All Chinese". Han people is only one part of Chinese ethnics group which included Mongolian, Manchurian, Hun, Tibetan etc. Even a Vietnamese member @Viet here admit that many Vietnamese has the same misunderstanding and wrong concept of considering only Han people are Chinese.
You are the real one who doesn't have the knowledge and need to take some medications. Moreover, it is funny that you dare to use the term "brainwashing" in front of me, since you are the one living in the country/ region ruled by a communist party, I am not.

This is also very boring and annoying that when some people fail to refute other people's point, they just say sth stupid like you are brainwashed blah blah blah you must be wrong you are from the country doesn't respect much the freedom of speech blah blah blah. A guy dare to criticize another man, who is from a region which has freedom of everything, is brainwashed, and that guy who say such stupid thing is even from a totalitarian country. How hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:
off-topic
@KirovAirship

LOL this is one of the most misunderstandings of the Viets people when it comes to China.
Many of my countrymen mistakenly think that China is a country like Vietnam. e.i. China is where the majority of the Hans live, other ethnics are non-Chinese. equation: Chinese=ethnic Han´s. That is wrong.

I thought similar before I came to this forum. So was I tought in history at school when I was young. Only the ethnic Kinhs are seen as Viets, other ethnics are non-Viets. equation: Viets=ethnic Kinh´s.

You are right. In reality China adopts different concept of nationalism than Vietnam. Whoever regardless of origin ethnic races accepts and lives with sinic cultures and custom, they become Chinese. So the Mongols, Manchus, Tibetians, etc...And the Viets? we are sinicized, but don´t want to become Chinese. I think that attitude angers you a bit, isn´t it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Having ambition do not mean try to go for a street fight and making mess of every thing around you.

A good conqueror will conquer the hearts and minds and then he will make sure there is minimum blood shed or no blood shed to achieve his objectives.

Chinese are running like head less chickes all around the neighborhood with out a proper plan, this will only make matters worse for chinese.

Hitler also tried this type of thing with europe and you know the result.

Leave him. India was just a land of pacifists. They had no intentions for power. Also, they don't know Chinese history.

"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it." - Winston Churchill

So it all depends on who writes the history or any dispute has to be settled by "Might is Right"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom