What's new

China Builds Military Airstrip in Disputed South China Sea

Bearing in mind the historical record is not to hate,Colonial history can not be used to show off the good assets.Because the wound did not heal.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:. They were Bai Yue descendants, not Han chiense. Vietnamese are big brother of all true Bai Yue. :enjoy:
You are the descendants of Baiyue dare profane ancestors,Carefully ancestors punish you.:chilli:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:. They were Bai Yue descendants, not Han chiense. Vietnamese are big brother of all true Bai Yue. :enjoy:

Could you answer some questions to us?

1) Could you tell us what is BAI-YUE?

2) BAI-YUE is the name called before the Han Dynasty which included hundreds of tribes and nations. Which one do you perfer?

3) Some tribes and nations came from the HuaXia Group like Miao,Qiang,Ba... and they are more developed and more advanced cultures. As I know,the earlist dynasty in the northern vietnam was builded by the power from Shu that fleed from about the SiChuan Province of China. What do you think where the value of your civilization producted?

4) At most of time in the history from Qin Dynasty[ 221 B.C. TO 206 B.C ] , Vietnam was under the control of China or the local powers of China. I want to know how vietnam's history lost itself during less than 200 years , for the ruling of Đảng Cộng Sản Việt Nam ?

Last edited:
You are the descendants of Baiyue dare profane ancestors,Carefully ancestors punish you.:chilli:

Whaaat ?

Our ancestors from the time of Lac Longquan and Auco, who have been to Dongding lake in South China. wasn't it?

Classic example of cognitive dissonance,this is what happens when Vietnamese can't read Hanzi.

What do you mean ? Han zi is language of Han chinese people. Our Yue (Viet) language (characters for writing) in the past is Han Nom, the Han nom Han Chinese can not understand.

Stupid idiot.
The title of this so called map is "Map of Guangdong Province".

you are true idiot, not me.

Hainan Island is part of Kuandong province in the past. It stated in Atlas printed in China that Hainan " is last point of China" looks in to SCS.

Whaaat ?

Our ancestors from the time of Lac Longquan and Auco, who have been to Dongding lake in South China. wasn't it?

What do you mean ? Han zi is language of Han chinese people. Our Yue (Viet) language (characters for writing) in the past is Han Nom, the Han nom Han Chinese can not understand.

Hainan Island is part of Kuandong province in the past. It stated in Atlas printed in China that Hainan " is last point of China" looks in to SCS.
HanNan truely is the southern end of China,but it only happened in the times of land not the times of ocean?
Could u tell me what is Lac Longquan? and your ancestors came from that ? But what I searched on the net refers to the Dachshund.
upload_2014-10-20_16-40-46-png.137272

Attachments

• upload_2014-10-20_16-40-46.png
    upload_2014-10-20_16-40-46.png
    167.6 KB · Views: 79
HanNan truely is the southern end of China,but it only happened in the times of land not the times of ocean?
Could u tell me what is Lac Longquan? and your ancestors came from that ? But what I searched on the net refers to the Dachshund.
hmm, seem like your search site is idiot like its user ... :o:

Han Nom is based off Hanzi,you really have no clue about Vietnamese history do you....

嶺南摭怪,粵甸幽靈集,大越史記,大越史記全書,越史略,欽定越史通鑑綱目 etc,these are all written in Hanzi:woot:

Then again your take medieval Vietnamese myths at face value,there's not much I can expect from you.

The funniest part of it all is that that Vietnamese try to monopolize the toponym "Yue" when the first reference(which dates to the Shang dynasty) locates Yue in northwest China.

Last edited:
upload_2014-10-20_16-40-46-png.137272

stop barking, chinese dog. get lost.

Again , the title of the map which you posted and tried to prove those islands do not belong to us is "The map of Guangdong Province".

Again , the title of the map which you posted and tried to prove those islands do not belong to us is "The map of Guangdong Province".

Hai Nan Island is last point of territory China.

Back
Top Bottom