What's new

China building bunkers, military infrastructure for Pakistan along border with India

Zee news, Indian news channel.
a link would have been better. anyway, it doesn't make much sense if you're gonna use them as a source for certain information but reference them sarcastically at other times

This how hindus had been brain washing its nation.
They will not tell its public that israel army is training its hindu soldiers how to rape women and torture kids.

Is that a part of CPEC? no wonder why every single sanghi feels chillies at rear end over CPEC.
They are insecure, intolerant and extremely jealous bunch of slum dogs. They can't tolerate any positive development simply because they are our existential enemies except a very few. I'm all for a formal defence treaty / pact / alliance between China and Pakistan that may be extended to another friendly nation with whom our long term interests align for example Russia. Because USA is not happy with the things happening in the region and Pakistan is at the centre stage of all this i.e. CPEC, Afghanistan etc and hence Trump's first tweet of 2018. So after a meticulous pondering, I've reached a conclusion that such a joint defence arrangement is essential and we should have some joint naval and even air bases.

In the past, Pakistan allowed USA to have bases on its land which contributed nothing to the Pakistan defence rather USA used Pakistan's land for its heinous interests of spying over USSR and thus straining the relations between Pakistan and USSR. So I fail to understand that why it is such a dignity issue for some fools, indian & US lobbyists in the country especially in the establishment to forge such an alliance that is mutually beneficial and it is a natural extension of our relations.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom