What's new

China blocks UN bid on Masood Azhar

Do you think India doesn't know that China will block this UN resolution on Masood. As I said Masood is convenient alibi. The whole thing suits India too.

Sour Grapes

If this had gone the other way then you would be singing an entirely different tune.

China's most wanted terrorist also sheltered in India..
China clearly showed a middle finger that Shushma Sawaraj and Ajit Doval are bunch of clowns..!

HHDL.png

And you never felt odd a guys who was exchanged for hijacked passengers by terrorists ,released in kandhar pops up in a press confirence in Pakistan in few hours of release.

Your narrative as same in previous post so read my last response to the same post.

Now Indians can go ahead and boycott Chinese goods again and see if we care, or if any Chinese even noticed

When India tried last time to do so, I read somewhere that it went record high sell of Chinese Products in Indian market.

China snubs India again, blocks proposal at UN to list Masood Azhar as terrorist
On earlier occasions too, China had defended its second technical hold to prevent a UN ban on Pakistan-based JeM chief Masood Azhar saying there were “different views” on India’s application
By: Express Web Desk | New Delhi | Updated: December 30, 2016 6:11 pm
masood.jpg
Jaish-e-Mohammad chief Maulana Masood Azhar
Much to India’s chagrin, China has yet again blocked a proposal at the United Nations to list Jaish-e-Muhammad’s Chief Masood Azhar as a global designated terrorist. Reacting to the development, the Ministry of External Affairs has said it expected China to be more understanding. In a statement to the media, the MEA said, “Chinese action confirms prevalence of double standards in the fight against terrorism.” This is not the first time that China has scuttled the proposal.

On earlier occasions too, China had defended its second technical hold to prevent a UN ban on Pakistan-based JeM chief Masood Azhar saying there were “different views” on India’s application and that Beijing’s move will allow more time for the “relevant parties” to have consultations. When India reacted to this development, the Chinese Foreign Ministry said the listing application member states submitted to the 1267 Committee of UN “must comply” with specific requirements of relevant resolutions of UN Security Council (UNSC).

ALSO READ: UN ban on JeM chief Masood Azhar blocked by China over ‘different views’

China is the lone member among the 15-member UNSC to oppose the ban on Azhar. In a reply to news agency PTI earlier, the ministry had said, “There are still different views on India’s listing application made this March. The technical hold on it will allow more time for the Committee to deliberate on the matter and for relevant parties to have further consultations.”

Previously, while opposing the ban against Azhar, the Chinese Foreign Ministry had said that the country firmly supports combating all forms of terrorism, stronger international cooperation against terrorism, and supports the central and coordinating role of the UN in international counter-terrorism cooperation.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...ons-masood-azhar-jem-terrorist-india-4451956/

China's most wanted terrorist also sheltered in India..
China clearly showed a middle finger that Shushma Sawaraj and Ajit Doval are bunch of clowns..!

HHDL.png
Mr Elite Member..
1. He is a religious leader
2. A very gentle and non violent man
3. He never spoke anything but good about humanity and others
4. As a nobel peace prize winner he is acknowledged globally.

Now if he is a terrorist to you.. Just look around yourself and count how many terrorists you see.
I suggest you raise your standards to the Elite level

Mr Elite Member..

Now if he is a terrorist to you.. Just look around yourself and count how many terrorists you see.

Answer in same numbers

1. So are all terrorist including Mullah Omar, Osama Binladen, Red Mosque Brothers and 99% Taliban leadership..
2. Again...so are all religious people...including cheif of LeT and JuD. Burhan was also very soft spoken..but Indian forces killed him anyways..
3. Self-Immolation is terrorism in disguise...for which Dalai Lama followers are guilty of...
4. Anyone can win Nobel peace price with the right amount of PR including imbeciles like Barack Obama, Israeli president and even drama queen Malala!

Mr Elite Member..

He had been on CIA payroll for decades and incited and agitated Tibetan uprising which directly resulted 100,000 deaths in China. A Nobel peace prize is a joke now cause more often than not a butcher wins it.
https://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en&...bbwKHRi3BxkQPAgD#newwindow=1&hl=en&q=cia+lama

There must be lack of evidence otherwise China wouldn't have blocked it...

May be because Chinese knew that India is not sincere in banning masood but real aim is political point scoring against Pakistan in pretext of masood azhar, hence blocked...

Answer in same numbers

1. So are all terrorist including Mullah Omar, Osama Binladen, Red Mosque Brothers and 99% Taliban leadership..
2. Again...so are all religious people...including cheif of LeT and JuD. Burhan was also very soft spoken..but Indian forces killed him anyways..
3. Self-Immolation is terrorism in disguise...for which Dalai Lama followers are guilty of...
4. Anyone can win Nobel peace price with the right amount of PR including imbeciles like Barack Obama, Israeli president and even drama queen Malala!

1. Yes ofcourse..most of them are recognized terrorists "Globally" and as far as their being religious leaders-well they are mostly religious leaders of a section of the Pakistani population and a few other radicalized nutheads. Dalai Lama is a religious leader of a vast majority of Tibetan Budhists considered to be a reincarnation of Budha..Makes sense? I can only hope.

2. Again these soft spoken religious people are religious mostly to Pakistanis while to the rest of the world (excluding maybe China) they are radical terrorists.

3. Hmm...Show me an example when the Dalai Lama professed self immolation. And meanwhile i will show you a hundred examples of your above quoted terrorists professing bombing, killing, maiming, exploding and other grand non violent ideas. Even if for a moment, you assume his followers guilty of self immolation. I would take self immolation any day to suicide bombing and killing of security forces and innocents.

4. So how many of your countrymen have won the Nobel if its so easy.. what a disgrace that the only your only two citizens who have won the great prize have been treated in such an utterly disgusting manner. Any other country would have been proud of its Nobel laureates

So Indians never grow old, what are you going to do with so many people when they grow old and your country is still dirt poor
Our oldies will just sit and watch the CPEC and OBOR caravans pass by and admire them. Don't your worry. we got them a good pastime.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom