What's new

China blocks UN bid on Masood Azhar

You are very delutional, Nobel Peace Prize is a laughing stock now on the internet , google and find it out. Also check the link I posted in my previous post and find what Dalai lama really is ,there are tons of information there.

A terrorist released in a plane hijacking roams freely in pakistan. He supports and fights jihad in kashmir. End result, world knows the truth about kashmir and does not support pakistan.

thanks pakistan & china for saving masood azhar for making our task so easy.:china::pakistan:

In 1959 there was a massive uprising in Tibet – 1959 Tibetan uprisingand this forced Chinese Communist Party (CCP) to place even harsher rule on the mountainous region. Close to 100,000 people perished in the rebellion.

That's what Dalai lama did in China. Are 100,000 people's lives enough?
LOL - you do realize Tibet was an independent country that was invaded by China?

Tibet being part of China is accepted by the whole international community and even Dalai Lama himself in his early days, actually the tile Dalai Lama itself was given by the central government. I only realize that India is an artificial country created by UK.

A Nobel peace prize winner vs an Internationally designated terrorist!! Wow!!

Dont Bark on Forums Or media

Just Take all So Called pakistani Terrorist into international Court Of Law And provide Solid Evidence and proofs there

And Win the Case And Let The world Know pakistan is failed state they cant take care of there nukes they supporting terrorism

I Can bet with u only 1 indian Rupee yea only 1 Rupee because you worth only 1 Rupee you dont have balls to do that

Instead barking and bashing around

Stop Shitting around like 2 year baby

Grow Up India

Do you think India doesn't know that China will block this UN resolution on Masood. As I said Masood is convenient alibi. The whole thing suits India too.

So why would India keep embarrassing itself at the UN? I feel we have seen this same headline on at least 6 or 7 different occasions?

There must be lack of evidence otherwise China wouldn't have blocked it...

May be because Chinese knew that India is not sincere in banning masood but real aim is political point scoring against Pakistan in pretext of masood azhar, hence blocked...

Strange! You will happily harbor a known terrorist, who was released in exchange of Indian hostages of a hijacked Indian plane and let him roam freely in your country and enable him to launch attacks inside India but will not take the blame for it?

@Topic

Congratulations to China and Pakistan, you get to keep Masood Azhar.

I think UN Resolution against him is really pointless and serves nothing practically. Instead, India should continue to fight against terror by other means - including strengthening her internal defenses. But India should continue forcing China to take a stand on terrorism either way and call them out on their hypocrisy. Don't let them hide behind technicalities.

OTOH, time to call Pakistani bluff and rake up IWT and make it conditional to Pakistani actions on terror. The ultimate goal however, should be to abrogate IWT. Nothing is inviolable in life - especially when Pakistanis didn't hesitate to violate the sanctity of Indian Parliament itself. Prepare to build backend infrastructure to haul away the Indus waters to our parched West and Delhi.

HHDL.png

So why would India keep embarrassing itself at the UN? I feel we have seen this same headline on at least 6 or 7 different occasions?

Is it really an embarrassment?

China being forced to use its veto to protect the head of an international designated terrorist organization.

A terrorist organization.. Which is even banned in the country of its origin.

I just shows to the world China is terrorist abettor .. Casts long shadow on China's peaceful rise.

It is not well thought out move by the Chinese.. Supposedly Massod Azahar was declared a terrorist at UN.. What is the worst would have happened.. His international bank accounts would have been seized, that is if had any.

On the other hand.. There is no down side for India... In appealing to UN.

Either Massod Azahar would have been declared a terrorist.. Or the Chinese would have come out and openly support a head of terrorist organization, seriously hurting their reputation in the process.

Last edited:
It is the same India that using UN against Masood Azhar while denying the access to IoK. The same Indian people back then, found to badmouth UN and even called it as useless etc but still moving biding against Masood Azhar etc on the same platform. It is the same India that maligned UN when showed concerns over atrocities in Kashmir and violation of IWT but still seeking help from same platform. The same India that PM NaMO accepts all those terrorism activities through Mukti Bahni and accepts the crimes openly but still seeks to ban others without any proof or plausible reason except a political stunt, the Irony indeed.

What a thinking,how is it embarrassment for India..you seem to be missing something here,i would say infact a lot here..we are not the one protecting the terrorist at UN....if you are referring to the Indias move getting blocked by chinas veto,think again ,your country has been trying to or begging UN or at UN to take up kashmir every year for so many years and do you know when was the last time kashmir was taken up for discussion if thats not embarrassment how can this be and do you know how many times the Indian moved was blocked by china in the last one year at UN....china protecting a proxy of a proxy....;-)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom