What's new

China belts out Punjabi numbers for Indian soldiers at Ladakh

Trolling Indians at 10,000 feet. Only the Chinese could manage this feat.
Had China been a real superpower like USSR, it would have fixed the opponent instantly with a few missiles like USSR did in Sino-Soviet conflict of 1969. Instead Chinese indulge in trolling, salami slicing etc. Takes more than half a century to deal with a third world country like India.

- PRTP GWD

why not scramble their brains like at the embassies.

o wait indian brains already scrambled like akoori

Had China been a real superpower like USSR, it would have fixed the opponent instantly with a few missiles like USSR did in Sino-Soviet conflict of 1969. Instead Chinese indulge in trolling, salami slicing etc. Takes more than half a century to deal with a third world country like India.

- PRTP GWD
The problem is that you're not a normal enemy in any sense. Folks just don't want to even have to look at you guys. We all just hope you sort of spontaneously melt into the ground. If war is necessary, we will fight the war and obliterate you, but we'll feel very unclean while doing it. I feel filthy just talking to you people.

The problem is that you're not a normal enemy in any sense. Folks just don't want to even have to look at you guys. We all just hope you sort of spontaneously melt into the ground. If war is necessary, we will fight the war and obliterate you, but we'll feel very unclean while doing it. I feel filthy just talking to you people.
Below is what the Indians did to Chinese:
Chinese got butchered well into the late evening.

A special tactic used was steel rods through the teeth and up into the skull.
Bollocks.

Construction saliya through the teeth and out through the skull or base of the neck.

We used to pith frogs like that in the lab in high school.

- PRTP GWD

Below is what the Indians did to Chinese:

- PRTP GWD

Picture tells a different story.

EZU-YvhU8AAFlbY.jpg

This is a travelling siren I saw it on youtube a week ago.

- PRTP GWD
We don't dare fire at the real Supa Powa India. We just do the Salami Slicing. Let the Supa Powa India fire the missiles first. China is not a Supa Powa, India is.

China belts out Punjabi numbers for Indian soldiers at Ladakh. It is a ‘62 trickIndia China border row: While the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) is using psych ops against Indian troops, Beijing’s mouthpieces have scaled up rants against India

This must be a trick from that sunzu guy book??

Their is a famous Bhojpuri Song on China

Which I am sure the Bihar Regiment is itching to play on the heights of Finger 4

It will not just make the Chinese soldiers bleed from their ears
But will probably make Global Times to go into a psychotic rant and Chinise Foreign ministry spokesman Zhao to cry on live tv

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom