What's new

China belts out Punjabi numbers for Indian soldiers at Ladakh

It's a sonic tank!

images

who on earth of signal people make something like that (it is not a communication device). I mean it is related to human fatigue/irritation. Builder/user can be of any branch.
Bro i just gave a wild guess, never saw any army unit equipped with these devices before. But whatever the branch of army they belong to, they are surely giving the Indians BAD TIME.

that is the last thing to confuse muslim.. that God is speaking directly to them.

You say that but the Americans did blast some really creepy 'ghost' recordings (you can find it on Youtube) over Vietnam though for the duration of the war, although I have no idea if it was actually succesful.

PLA has employed many innovative techniques in Ladakh to keep the enemy mesmerized. The latest one is the use of high volume loudspeakers . They are used to play music, keep the enemy awake and also to create high value of nuisance to demoralize the enemy.

It must drive the listener nuts.

Imagine an angry Indian Army soldier saying, "Ive had enough of this, the Prime Minister can come and sit here and listen to this 24/7, I'm going home."

Every military has a psyops branch, the Americans and British used them all over Iraq and Afghanistan. At one point they even came up with a plan to blast a voice so loud that the enemy would think it was god himself and lay down their weapons on his command.
Ahh Ka'fir Ahh....

Wouldn't this also keep the Chinese soldiers' up too?

The video is real but the narrative regarding the video is fake. The huge loud speaker is NOT Chinese. The camo looked like from a Northern European country, and the sound it made is air raid warning.

And the vegetations are from lowland region.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom