What's new

China belts out Punjabi numbers for Indian soldiers at Ladakh

I see you have no balls as you still have not proved that I am not American or deleted your account Indian bot :enjoy: :rofl:
This is laughable. Anybody can make out your nationality. You are just too childish to be American. Why would I waste my precious time on a deranged person like you.

This is laughable. Anybody can make out your nationality. You are just too childish to be American. Any case, don't quite me again moron on this topic.
Ok Indian bot ... if you had any balls or were a man, you would have proved that I wasn't American or shut down your account in admission you do not have any proof. As with all Indian trolls, bark but no bite :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: . You guys are as hollow as your military lol. No wonder why they ran off cliffs after seeing the Chinese hit your CO in the head with a rock.

Ok Indian bot ... if you had any balls or were a man, you would have proved that I wasn't American or shut down your account in admission you do not have any proof. As with all Indian trolls, bark but no bite :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: . You guys are as hollow as your military lol. No wonder why they ran off cliffs after seeing the Chinese hit your CO in the head with a rock.
Seriously learn some internet etiquette. It's like talking to a 6 year old. Only immature idiots use emoticons to convey their point. Everybody already knows you are not American. No one needs proof for that. Lol.

Seriously learn some internet etiquette. It's like talking to a 6 year old. Only immature idiots use emoticons to convey their point. Everybody already knows you are not American. No one needs proof for that. Lol.
I take this as a compliment from you :enjoy: ... and you should seriously learn what it takes to back up your words. If you are going to call someone out for something, at least provide evidence lol. I offered to shut down my account if you could prove my flags are false, which you have stated numerous times prior ... but conversely if you cannot, you must shut down your account. A real man would accept this very fair proposal. But of course you aren't a man though ... after all how can a computer bot created by a programmer be a man? :enjoy: :rofl:

I take this as a compliment from you :enjoy: ... and you should seriously learn what it takes to back up your words. If you are going to call someone out for something, at least provide evidence lol. I offered to shut down my account if you could prove my flags are false, which you have stated numerous times prior ... but conversely if you cannot, you must shut down your account. A real man would accept this very fair proposal.
I don't have time for this nonsense. Do you do anything for a living Mr. American as you seem frolicking all day on this forum? Of course, you might be getting paid in cents, what am I saying?

I don't have time for this nonsense. Do you do anything for a living Mr. American as you seem frolicking all day on this forum? Of course, you might be getting paid in cents, what am I saying?
Truth be told, you are even more active than me on this forum :enjoy: . But let's just say the current work from home policy our company has instituted does free up a considerable amount of my time. I am sure it is the same for you as well given India's situation?

China belts out Punjabi numbers for Indian soldiers at Ladakh. It is a ‘62 trickIndia China border row: While the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) is using psych ops against Indian troops, Beijing’s mouthpieces have scaled up rants against India

how cool it'd be if china plays yo yo honey singh first song which got him his fame:P

Truth be told, you are even more active than me on this forum :enjoy: . But let's just say the current work from home policy our company has instituted does free up a considerable amount of my time. I am sure it is the same for you as well given India's situation?
I have specific times that I visit this forum. I am in business of my own. That does allow me for a relaxed work environment. But I usually make it a point not to come on here when I am working.

This forum is actually is not good for young people as it triggers anxieties and negative emotions for everyone on here. And that'll affect their real life too. I know I am digressing. But If you are under 25, I suggest you to quit and come back later.

Let me guess Indians got beaten to death then you came out with this story

Just like in 50 years you Indians will be talking shit about Bihaaar regiment
leying is india's life line to make stories when they are fail they come up with stories in bollywood and ex army men who try to convience that they have been brave.

China belts out Punjabi numbers for Indian soldiers at Ladakh. It is a ‘62 trickIndia China border row: While the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) is using psych ops against Indian troops, Beijing’s mouthpieces have scaled up rants against India

So it has begun.

Psy ops is a classic move by Chines army. It will demoralize and confuse the Indian soldiers. If their will to resist is drastically reduced, then outcome of armed conflict will be in favor of China with minimum or no losses.

Americans and NATO did similar action in Iraq and Afghanistan. They distributed Psy ops pamphlets among people through air.

Amid continual tensions between New Delhi and Beijing at the Ladakh border region, Chinese troops have started a new move which is seen as "loudspeaker" tactics for a possible distraction or bringing down the morale of Indian forces.

The People's Liberation Army (PLA) was seen playing Punjabi songs on the Finger 4 at the northern banks of the Pangong Tso, a report by the Hindustan Times claimed.

Finger 4 is the same area where Indian forces gained dominating positions on August 29-30 after witnessing Chinese attempts of intrusion.

The report further said on the southern banks of the lake, the loudspeakers installed by PLA told Indian forces in Hindi that the move to deploy forces at these heights in winters is futile.

Sources told news agency ANI that the Chinese 'loudspeakers' move is under constant watch by Indian soldiers and the idea behind this could be a possible distraction or "relieve the pressure".

Meanwhile, Beijing on Wednesday said it has been "honouring" agreements signed with New Delhi, adding it is committed to "peace and stability" in the border region.

"For the Chinese side, we have been honouring the agreements signed between China and India. We are committed to peace and stability in the border area. Meanwhile, we are committed to our sovereignty and territorial integrity," Chinese foreign ministry spokesperson Wang Wenbin said.

https://www.wionews.com/india-news/...gs-in-ladakh-to-distract-indian-troops-328046

China has proven to have General Tzu psychology Warefare as well as the best strategy in the world. Hence, fighting and conquering in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting. The best victory is when the opponent surrenders of its own accord before there are any actual hostilities, It is best to win without fighting.
China started playing Speaker Punjabi songs for the Indian Army and, at the same time, started making important announcements on the Speaker.
ਜਰਨੈਲ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਭਿੰਡਰਾਵਾਲੇ ਨੂੰ ਬਹੁਤ ਬਹੁਤ ਸਤਿਕਾਰ।

Last edited:
What it has to do with Pakistan Strategic Section beside the duplicate thread.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom