What's new

China bans songs in culture crackdown

I'm not a fan of Beiber or Lady GagGag, but banning is stupid. People should have a choice in what they like, or listen to.

Teen "heart throbs" come and go, a dozen a year. As soon as Beiber actually finishes puberty, the 11 and 12 year old girls will no longer like him, and he'll fade into obscurity. Guaranteed.

I'm not a fan of Beiber or Lady GagGag, but banning is stupid. People should have a choice in what they like, or listen to.

Teen "heart throbs" come and go, a dozen a year. As soon as Beiber actually finishes puberty, the 11 and 12 year old girls will no longer like him, and he'll fade into obscurity. Guaranteed.

thats the problem..beiber is a medical mystery..he doesnt seem to grow and complete puberty..
no.wonder the chinese
are wary

thats the problem..beiber is a medical mystery..he doesnt seem to grow and complete puberty..
no.wonder the chinese
are wary

As if listening to Beiber will result in delayed-onset puberty? Or androgynous features? ;)

I don't like Bieber either, but I don't understand why people hate him so much. There are a lot of other artists around , who also produces crappy music but not much hate is directed against them.

What is banned in China, India Asan off you what these things nosy. Manage your own country it.

i totally agrees with the bolder part!!!

别太情绪化了,共产党的左派还在,和右派走资派在进行斗争倒是不争的事实

前一段时间网络上的右派JY比现在更猖狂的多,但现在已经少了许多,你当左派真的不存在???

也别把改革开放看的一无是处,这本身就是一把双刃剑,就要看怎样利用了

不过老毛在文革的表现的确有点左过头了,尽管他的出发点是好的

我认为当务之急应该是把改革开放遗留下来的那些歪风邪气打掉,中国还是应该实行社会主义中间偏左的方向

毛泽东在建国后做的唯一的好事就是他在1976年死了

Back
Top Bottom