What's new

China bans songs in culture crackdown

Some how it's only the Indians who are in torment because of the domestic issues of the neighboring states.

You are making stories yourself..there is a difference b/w a fan and a die-hard fan...first learn to differentiate b/w them

and BDW lady gaga has done no. of houseful concerts in Malaysia...and not to forget teary eyed malaysian on lady gaga's show..:lol:

Haha! That line is from one of her songs, mate.

And yea, i vowed that I would never to date any girl who listens to Lady Gaga... Now i'm having a hard time finding a date in Malaysia. Too many Lady Gaga fans. Sad life :cry:

(Not serious)

SO india banned Indiana Jones for not having a good reason.

Haha! That line is from one of her songs, mate.

And yea, i vowed that I would never to date any girl who listens to Lady Gaga... Now i'm having a hard time finding someone to date in Malaysia. Too many Lady Gaga fans. Sad life :cry:

(Not serious)

come on..Lady gaga's fans are not as weird as her..so just chill

funny people fighting over lady(?) gaga and justin "my name is sh*t" bieber....lol.....

thats nothing. they banned the song Mr. Taxi because it was too sexual and provocative, and also banned Honey Trap for the same reason... though i kinda understand, its about a sex doll... yeah...

but anyhow thats not the point. we've been hijacked by a small clique of hypocritical capitalist traitors for the past 30 years. they are fking 50 women (no joke, one corrupt official kept a diary), or their daughters are being free prostitutes, and yet they ban ordinary people from even watching **** (without a proxy that is).

"If the CPC becomes a party of capitalists, if it becomes a fake party of traitors, then it is no longer communism. This CPC would be far worse and far more cruel than the actual capitalists; they would become a party of fascists, and it is the duty of the people to destroy and smash such a traitorous CPC" - Mao Zedong

thats nothing. they banned the song Mr. Taxi because it was too sexual and provocative, and also banned Honey Trap for the same reason... though i kinda understand, its about a sex doll... yeah...

but anyhow thats not the point. we've been hijacked by a small clique of hypocritical capitalist traitors for the past 30 years. they are fking 50 women (no joke, one corrupt official kept a diary), or their daughters are being free prostitutes, and yet they ban ordinary people from even watching **** (without a proxy that is).

"If the CPC becomes a party of capitalists, if it becomes a fake party of traitors, then it is no longer communism. This CPC would be far worse and far more cruel than the actual capitalists; they would become a party of fascists, and it is the duty of the people to destroy and smash such a traitorous CPC" - Mao Zedong

别太情绪化了,共产党的左派还在,和右派走资派在进行斗争倒是不争的事实

前一段时间网络上的右派JY比现在更猖狂的多,但现在已经少了许多,你当左派真的不存在???

也别把改革开放看的一无是处,这本身就是一把双刃剑,就要看怎样利用了

不过老毛在文革的表现的确有点左过头了,尽管他的出发点是好的

我认为当务之急应该是把改革开放遗留下来的那些歪风邪气打掉,中国还是应该实行社会主义中间偏左的方向

If Beiber is allowed to be popular then I don't see what you guys have against poor old Gaga. She may be autotuned to sh!t but her songs are still a hell of lot better than Beiber's.

Justin Bieber sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
this dude (justin "my name is shyt" bieber) looks a lot like miley cyrus no...?

别太情绪化了,共产党的左派还在,和右派走资派在进行斗争倒是不争的事实

前一段时间网络上的右派JY比现在更猖狂的多,但现在已经少了许多,你当左派真的不存在???

也别把改革开放看的一无是处,这本身就是一把双刃剑,就要看怎样利用了

不过老毛在文革的表现的确有点左过头了,尽管他的出发点是好的

我认为当务之急应该是把改革开放遗留下来的那些歪风邪气打掉,中国还是应该实行社会主义中间偏左的方向

TG已经没有左右之分了,现在只有圈利益的多少。真正的左派在60年代被老毛批斗死了一多半,其余的被邓小平排挤了,现在党内的左派所剩无几。

目前中国只有改革派,和保守派;保守派则是我所说的殖民政府代言人,而改革派是戈尔巴乔夫再世。两害取其轻,还是汪洋那种改革派要略微好一点。

but anyways~ I still don't think they should ban songs for suggestive reasons. There are sex shops around elementary schools, I think people can handle a bit of singing about sex :lol:

Back
Top Bottom