What's new

China,Bangladesh pledge to strengthen military ties

We want China to attack us traversing Chicken Neck.

Aawww...that chicken neck is being protected by a BIG Tiger, hence, this is not happening! :no: If required, they will get it done through Myanmar, probably by Myanmar itself. :) But you are safe as long as they don't find reminiscent of any Han wall in BD. :D

:omghaha: Indian eternal love for Bangladesh, holy sh*t your are professional comedian. Cough, cough LBA....

Yes it is eternal never ending unrelenting selfless love for our brothers! :kiss3: :smitten:

Bhai bole kotha!! :D

Yeah,thanks to your stup1d “Forward Policy”。:wave:

Do you even know what the forward policy is? Go read up on it, it is hardly anything serious worth going to war over...

International politics is a damn fluid thing, take the change of relationship between USA and Iran, Japan, Pakistan, Germany, Russia, etc. But we are always there for Bangladesh! Our love for Bangladesh is eternal barring few jamatis and razakars. :D

I think you are taking the internet too seriously, a few Jamaatis and 'Razakars' are getting in the way of this romance. To an Indian, a razakar is someone who is religious, wear's a jubbah, wears a kufi/cap, has a beard. That is what an Indian thinks. Really, most Bangladeshis hate Indians we refer to you as "hindur zaath". This "love" you talk about, it doesn't exist except for the Awami leaguers.

I think you are taking the internet too seriously, a few Jamaatis and 'Razakars' are getting in the way of this romance. To an Indian, a razakar is someone who is religious, wear's a jubbah, wears a kufi/cap, has a beard. That is what an Indian thinks. Really, most Bangladeshis hate Indians we refer to you as "hindur zaath". This "love" you talk about, it doesn't exist except for the Awami leaguers.

I have no doubt in my mind about the degree of hatred that can tear apart a country and lead to partition and genocide. But unlike you, my agenda is not to prove to the world that I am a religious fascist. And yes, I know very well that most Bangladeshis "hate" India & Indians, as evident in pdf, but you missed the Cheshire Cat Smile emoticon in my post.

And this is what we "Indians" think about Jamatis and Razakars. And I don't even want to know your opinion about them.

1971 Bangladesh genocide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rape during the Bangladesh Liberation War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1971 Rapes: Bangladesh Cannot Hide History - Forbes
Genocide Watch
Gendercide Watch: Genocide in Bangladesh, 1971
http://www.kean.edu/~bgsg/Conferenc...ons/Anis Ahmed_Paper_OperationSearchlight.pdf

I have no doubt in my mind about the degree of hatred that can tear apart a country and lead to partition and genocide. But unlike you, my agenda is not to prove to the world that I am a religious fascist. And yes, I know very well that most Bangladeshis "hate" India & Indians, as evident in pdf, but you missed the Cheshire Cat Smile emoticon in my post.

And this is what we "Indians" think about Jamatis and Razakars. And I don't even want to know your opinion about them.

1971 Bangladesh genocide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rape during the Bangladesh Liberation War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1971 Rapes: Bangladesh Cannot Hide History - Forbes
Genocide Watch
Gendercide Watch: Genocide in Bangladesh, 1971
http://www.kean.edu/~bgsg/Conferenc...ons/Anis Ahmed_Paper_OperationSearchlight.pdf

Ooooooh, you gave a few a Wikipedia links. I think we have another Wikipedia intellect on our hands lol. Since I came on this forum all I ever see is the sheer ignorance of your Indian brethren, you toss around the words Razakar and Jamaati like you actually know what it means. Really, hardly anyone ever mentions the word Razakar in Bangladesh but heck you lot toss the word around 24/7!

How do I say this in Hindi....Mukhhh bundhh karr pudhiniya, think that's Urdu but oh well.

Ooooooh, you gave a few a Wikipedia links. I think we have another Wikipedia intellect on our hands lol. Since I came on this forum all I ever see is the sheer ignorance of your Indian brethren, you toss around the words Razakar and Jamaati like you actually know what it means. Really, hardly anyone ever mentions the word Razakar in Bangladesh but heck you lot toss the word around 24/7!

How do I say this in Hindi....Mukhhh bundhh karr pudhiniya, think that's Urdu but oh well.

Yeah, first two are wiki, if you don't like that then focus on the other 4, not sufficient? then google, you will get few thousand links on this. But why do you need to search google for this? Don't you already know?

We are strengthening military ties with China, what's so important to drag India here? In diplomacy no one is constant friend or should be judged as enemy. If India don't care us, surely we will rush to someone who will care us(for the common interest of both)

To me India is just a untrustworthy neighbour, who promises big but at the end implements little

Indian way of thinking:

anti-India Bangladeshi = must be Jamati/Razakar ( in reality 85% Bangladeshi population)
pro-India Bangladeshi = normal average Bangladeshi (in reality 9% Hindu + 5-6% Awami League supporter, party worker, beneficiary)

:crazy::cuckoo:

document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', function () { // Check if the popup has been shown before if (!localStorage.getItem('youtubePopupShown')) { // Replace YOUR_VIDEO_ID with your actual YouTube video ID var youtubeURL = 'https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77WM3ujhvJ4'; // Open the YouTube video in a new popup window var width = 560; var height = 315; var left = (screen.width / 2) - (width / 2); var top = (screen.height / 2) - (height / 2); window.open(youtubeURL, 'YouTubeVideo', `width=${width},height=${height},top=${top},left=${left}`); // Set the flag in localStorage to indicate the popup has been shown localStorage.setItem('youtubePopupShown', 'true'); } });
Back
Top Bottom