What's new

China,Bangladesh pledge to strengthen military ties

Never knew that we were looking at the Type 54A.I'd personally love to see these ships in BN Flotilla.

Surface Forces: Frigates Past And Future From China

February 22, 2013: China has been successful in exporting its 2,500 ton Type 53 frigates over the last two decades and now is finding many foreign customers for its replacement, the 4,000 ton Type 54A. This is a 134.2 meter (440 foot) long ship with a top speed of 49 kilometers an hour and a range of 14,400 kilometers. The crew of 165 operates a 76mm cannon, two 30mm multi-barrel anti-missile autocannon, eight C-803 anti-ship missiles, six anti-submarine torpedoes, 12 240mm anti-submarine rockets, 72 tubes carrying decoy rockets, 32 VLS cells containing anti-aircraft or anti-submarine missiles, and a helicopter. The radars, sonar, and electronics are all Chinese made. Sixteen Type 54s have been built and at least three more are being built. Pakistan, Bangladesh, Algeria, and Thailand are all interested.

China has always been there for BD since 1975 and we shall forever be grateful to our chinese friends for supporting us. Indeed China is a natural ally for BD & enhancing strategic ties is indispensable for BD in the backdrop of the vulnerable geopolitical environment we R situated in. China has never been assertive BD and its about time they do. Ties will naturally start reaching new heights in about 4-6 months time from now. :yay:

F201308271853084871206215.jpg

Well, we have always heard that if all the Indians would just pee then there will be a flood in Bangladesh. After this tie, if all the Chinese would pee then India will have a flood. That's how we benefit of this deal..:omghaha:

so you will tell them when to pee :rofl:
Or
You will make them pee :D

Jokes apart what i mean was what kind of partnership willl it be training or they give you their latest weapons or you allow them to have base.i was asking on those lines.

so you will tell them when to pee :rofl:
Or
You will make them pee :D

Jokes apart what i mean was what kind of partnership willl it be training or they give you their latest weapons or you allow them to have base.i was asking on those lines.

BD miltary is specially dependant on China and Russia. Most of the military hardwares come
from them. They will strengthen this relation.

Good news By the way whats the purpose and how will BD benfit from this. :D

China will help BD to keep an eye on India ;), As the article said China-BD are willing to strengthen cooperation in all fields :

such threat assessement;
intelligence exchange;
monitoring Indian Navy activities in the region;
how to lay the sea mine to blow up Indian carrier battle group in future hostility;
how to have break the chicken neck
military hardwares upgrades and potential to buy chini-brahmoski.

BD is strategically important for China to monitor India in this region, China of course is very interesting have military cooperation and the future is bright for both countries. I believe China-BD can strike a win-win deal that benefit both of us. :smokin:

Sssshhh.....don't say that, last time when we said that; they attacked us! I guess "bhai bhai" means something terrible in chinese! :D

it was even worse, you allowed USA to use your airspace to spy on china in 1962, later same USA was on the way to wipe out India in 1971, give thanks to Russia for saving your a$$, oppooss USA is your natural ally now :laughcry:

it was even worse, you allowed USA to use your airspace to spy on china in 1962, later same USA was on the way to wipe out India in 1971, give thanks to Russia for saving your a$$, oppooss USA is your natural ally now :laughcry:

International politics is a damn fluid thing, take the change of relationship between USA and Iran, Japan, Pakistan, Germany, Russia, etc. But we are always there for Bangladesh! Our love for Bangladesh is eternal barring few jamatis and razakars. :D

Well, we have always heard that if all the Indians would just pee then there will be a flood in Bangladesh. After this tie, if all the Chinese would pee then India will have a flood. That's how we benefit of this deal..:omghaha:

Wrong. :disagree: Chinese pee would ultimately find a way to Bangladesh. Double flood :smokin:

International politics is a damn fluid thing, take the change of relationship between USA and Iran, Japan, Pakistan, Germany, Russia, etc. But we are always there for Bangladesh! Our love for Bangladesh is eternal barring few jamatis and razakars. :D

:omghaha: Indian eternal love for Bangladesh, holy sh*t your are professional comedian. Cough, cough LBA....

Back
Top Bottom