What's new

China attacks Japan ship near Diaoyutai again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll enlist North Korea to help us deal with South Korea, enlist Pakistan, Bangladesh, Burma, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Bhutan to take down india, and enlist Cambodia and Laos to punish Vietnam.

Have you read the nice, N Korea has joined the USA Camp.

As for China, USA can deal with them with ease. :)

those "20% working for nasa, 30% working for microsoft ..." are so ignorant of DPRK's strategies these days!

As for their annoying neighours in the south, our Pakistan Bros will iron them out with a sip of tea!

I suggested that you learn some history before making random comment. It had a Chinese name way before it had Japanese name. The island was grabbed by Japan together with Taiwan and should be returned together with Taiwan to China after WWII on a treaty. Somehow US controlled it and decided to give it to Japan in 1972 amid the cold war. Just check the location of island and see how it is closed to Taiwan.

This is one of the rare issues that all parties of different Chinese regions agree upon. Just today, thousands of Taiwanese ships broke the blockade of Japanese military ship and sailed to the island and it is the only case you see Taiwan and Mainland flag side by side peacefully.

201202291058intl1.jpg

i suggest you do some research... japan officially annexed it in 1895..... china tried to justify its claim to the islands by saying they controlled it since the 16th century... where is the proof? there was no chinese inhabitants on the island? no chinese buildings? nothing chinese? ... japan can claim the islands have been japanese for just as long?

but i suppose china will say ohh its ours since it is in closer proximity to our mainland... but if they do... then they cannot claim seas closer to mainland of lets say.. philippines... vietnam... etc etc... but then again, china is a hypocrite country who think they own anything and everything that has resources in the region

i suggest you do some research... japan officially annexed it in 1895..... china tried to justify its claim to the islands by saying they controlled it since the 16th century... where is the proof? there was no chinese inhabitants on the island? no chinese buildings? nothing chinese? ... japan can claim the islands have been japanese for just as long?

but i suppose china will say ohh its ours since it is in closer proximity to our mainland... but if they do... then they cannot claim seas closer to mainland of lets say.. philippines... vietnam... etc etc... but then again, china is a hypocrite country who think they own anything and everything that has resources in the region

Are you indians not getting enough problems of your own? This is an issue between China and Japan. South Asian countries not invited. Sorry to our friends in the same area for saying this!

Are you indians not getting enough problems of your own? This is an issue between China and Japan. South Asian countries not invited. Sorry to our friends in the same area for saying this!

i am not indian you chinese man.

and actually, everyone is involved in this since china claims lands that are not even theirs, and territorial waters that are no where near their borders lol china claims EVERYTHING even it does not belong to them.... and in that respect,i think it affects ALL south east asian nations... in fact the whole world

i am not indian you chinese man.

and actually, everyone is involved in this since china claims lands that are not even theirs, and territorial waters that are no where near their borders lol china claims EVERYTHING even it does not belong to them.... and in that respect,i think it affects ALL south east asian nations... in fact the whole world

you or your parents have migrated to AU has made you deny your heritage? Well there are enough literature to support our claims that Diaoyutai is ours. Claiming the sovereignty of a land will require the support of many considerations. Inhabitants and proximities to the claim are just 2 considerations out of the many.

you or your parents have migrated to AU has made you denied your heritage? Well there are enough literature to support our claims that Diaoyutai is ours. Claiming the sovereignty of a land will require the support of many considerations. Inhabitants and proximities to the claim are just 2 considerations out of the many.

i am white... and i have ancestry of TRADITIONAL inhabitants of this country dating back 60 thousand years... so i suggest you shut your mouth before you talk about things you got no idea about

literature?? what chinese made propaganda?? japan has a lot of literature on the islands too.. in fact, the islands were first known to europeans in the 17th century.. thanks to literature of japanese origin lol...

oh a white skin on a brown man eating curry? At the end of WWII it was the americans who has mistiakenly included the island to the japanese. SHUT UP!

shutter what part of history do you not understand?? did you not read what i wrote earlier which made your chinese friend shut up and not be able to say much in return??

japan controlled those islands before ww1 even started lol... japan has literature about the islands going back just as far as chinas literature lol...as far as time goes.. japan and china claim are on equal footing... as far as time spent occupied.. even officially... japan clearly wins... it officially been in japanese hands for over 110 years... and their claims of island go back just as long as any chinese claim

and here we go with racist comments... "oh a white skin on a brown man eating curry?" are you making a homophobic slur as well?? since you chinese here like to play the race card a lot ( mind you most the time it not even racist you just look for anything to attack others).. ill turn it back on you... you made a racist and sexist slur against me lol

Stay on topic without cursing each other. Warned.

shutter what part of history do you not understand?? did you not read what i wrote earlier which made your chinese friend shut up and not be able to say much in return??

japan controlled those islands before ww1 even started lol... japan has literature about the islands going back just as far as chinas literature lol...as far as time goes.. japan and china claim are on equal footing... as far as time spent occupied.. even officially... japan clearly wins... it officially been in japanese hands for over 110 years... and their claims of island go back just as long as any chinese claim

and here we go with racist comments... "oh a white skin on a brown man eating curry?" are you making a homophobic slur as well?? since you chinese here like to play the race card a lot ( mind you most the time it not even racist you just look for anything to attack others).. ill turn it back on you... you made a racist and sexist slur against me lol

Don't bother with those unqualified Chinese trolls. They belong to mainland China, the rest that escaped China to AU, CAN, USA are the smarter ones. At least those understand what's wrong in China.

Total BS! The japanese never can claim their occupation nor they ever have a control over it. It was a barren pc of rock and not until the UN has announced the law on continental shelf, sovereignty and all that then the Japanese starts to claim the piece which is our territory.

As far as racism and slurs that go along with it i think Indians are medal winners. If you want to claim medals in that category go ahead!

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

Don't bother with those unqualified Chinese trolls. They belong to mainland China, the rest that escaped China to AU, CAN, USA are the smarter ones. At least those understand how shitty of a country China actually is.

oh have you drunk much orange juice lately vietcong!

Total BS! The japanese never can claim their occupation nor they ever have a control over it. It was a barren pc of rock and not until the UN has announce the law on continental shelf, sovereignty and all that then the Japanese starts to claim the piece which is our territory.

As far as racism and slurs that go along with it i think Indians are medal winners. If you want to claim medals in that category go ahead!

OMG what do they teach you in chinese school??/ its a well known FACT that it has been in officially annexed by japan since 1895?? it is accepted even by your chinese government... how can you try to dispute that??

as a matter of fact.. your previous post even declares japan have had control since 1974.. now your saying they have never occupied or controlled it??? what about the businesses japan had set up there before 1940 and had over 400 workers on the island too??

look it up... omg.. you poor uneducated man....

Total BS! The japanese never can claim their occupation nor they ever have a control over it. It was a barren pc of rock and not until the UN has announce the law on continental shelf, sovereignty and all that then the Japanese starts to claim the piece which is our territory.

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

oh have you drunk much orange juice lately vietcong!

LOL, I love it when you're so mad. It's quite entertaining to me watching you flaming on the net like a warrior. Vietcong? lol sure. What does this convo entails to your islands being taken away from Japan, Vietnam, Philiphines, etc? LOL better embrace yourself with nukes so we don't come any closer to "your" imaginary islands.

OMG what do they teach you in chinese school??/ its a well known FACT that it has been in officially annexed by japan since 1895?? it is accepted even by your chinese government... how can you try to dispute that??

as a matter of fact.. your previous post even declares japan have had control since 1974.. now your saying they have never occupied or controlled it??? what about the businesses japan had set up there before 1940 and had over 400 workers on the island too??

look it up... omg.. you poor uneducated man....

just for this very last one b4 I go which one of my post said "japan have had control since 1974". you are totally confused to an extent that can't make any discussion meaningful! You are so pathetic!
?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom