What's new

China attacks Japan ship near Diaoyutai again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
and chinese people.. please do some research, you really lose all credibility with uneducated and ill informed opinions

How classic, first ridiculing Japanese language, then making generalization on 1.4 billion people. What's the meaning of the word "uneducated"?

After several rounds you just keep insisting attacking the person instead of the argument. The only concrete information you contribute to this thread other than name calling is "We are stronger than you", good luck with that.

My friend, no need to spend time to argue with him. He just attack a person or a country and divert away the main topic when he cannot prove otherwise.

After several rounds you just keep insisting attacking the person instead of the argument. The only concrete information you contribute to this thread other than name calling is "We are stronger than you", good luck with that.

LOL, okay wise one, where's the source which state "Talking about history, before 1900, even in Japanese document they use Chinese name translation "Uotsuri" which means angling(Chinese diaoyu). The current name used by Japan is actually adopted after English Navy's "Pinnacle island" since 1900. "

Prove me wrong, tough guy.

My friend, no need to spend time to argue with him. He just attack a person or a country and divert away the main topic when he cannot prove otherwise.

LOL, good idea, you just earned yourself some lucky followers. :)

Truth is, Japan belongs to China, because our war against the Japanese never really ended, just like our war against South Korea never really ended. As soon as China declares war on a country, that country's territory automatically becomes China's territory and their people automatically become vassal of China. We have this unique right because we are the superpower of East Asia.

How else do you think China became such a big country?

Territories_of_Dynasties_in_China.gif

actually, my logic is that japan has claims to the islands for just as long as china has claims to the islands.. with literature to back it up also... and added to that fact, that china has never even settled on it, or had businesses on it etc but japan has

china has "claims" to the island ( as they have claims to almost the whole of south east asia lol)... where as japan has actual real history ON the island and has had for quite a long time...

china/ taiwan never colonized the island or anything... they just think it is theirs because they think everything is theirs

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

how about we get the moderator to trace my ip address and see where it comes from?? lol australia

and the only troll here is you and your chinese friends.... everything i have said has been valid arguements... and i never attacked anything.. simply replied... but i guess trolling according to people like you , means people who simply dont agree with chinese people or people who defend themselves against attacks??

just goes to prove how backwards all your thinking is..

i am australia.. born and bred here.. i have no indian or vietnamese heritage

an native aussie born in that country will never speak broken english with clownish vocabulary as level of 3rd grade student, you are obvious a viet troll whom wearing that false flags :hitwall:

never bite back at me because even i am a non native english speaker but still realize your real face :guns:

viets online tough talk boys are really the shamefulness for your little punk country :guns:

How classic, first ridiculing Japanese language, then making generalization on 1.4 billion people. What's the meaning of the word "uneducated"?

show me where i ridiculed the japanese language??... where did i generalise 1.4 billion people?? lol

if you are going to debate me, or try to get something over me... the least you could do, or rather.. not do... is make up stories and try to say i said something when i didn't

an native aussie born in that country will never speak broken english with clownish vocabulary as level of 3rd grade student, you are obvious a viet troll whom wearing that false flags :hitwall:

never bite back at me because even i am a non native english speaker but still realize your real face :guns:

viets online tough talk boys are really the shamefulness for your little punk country :guns:

i am not vietnamese, and if my english is 3rd grade, yours would be that of a baby still in nappies.

fact is, i am australian, i have no asian heritage at all.

you try to say im masking my identity etc.... im starting to think, maybe thats what you are doing?? maybe your chinese under the malaysian flag? trying to somehow bolster your arguments by appearing as someone from another country. the reality is though, if you are chinese, you are not doing your country any favors, all you do is make a fool out of yourself and your country and prove the point that you are uneducated along with your fellow chinese in this forum who have talked crap with no idea what they are saying lol. and since that is the case, it just proves the point that the only way china can advance and get rich is by stealing technology and pirating patented products. seems to be the biggest industry in china.. theft.

i am not vietnamese, and if my english is 3rd grade, yours would be that of a baby still in nappies.

you try to say im masking my identity etc.... im starting to think, maybe thats what you are doing?? maybe your chinese under the malaysian flag? trying to somehow bolster your arguments by appearing as someone from another country. the reality is though, if you are chinese, you are not doing your country any favors, all you do is make a fool out of yourself and your country and prove the point that you are uneducated along with your fellow chinese in this forum who have talked crap with no idea what they are saying lol. and since that is the case, it just proves the point that the only way china can advance and get rich is by stealing technology and pirating patented products. seems to be the biggest industry in china.. theft.

bla bla bla........

...........oh did I hit your nerve!? :whistle:

alright, you win, troll!!!

LOL bro, nothing personal, but looking at your writing style and the peculiar way you bashed China I see many similarities with our Vietnamese friends. Perhaps I'm wrong.

bla bla bla........

...........oh did I hit your nerve!? :whistle:

alright, you win, troll!!!

those guilty of something always try to push it onto others... it obvious to everyone here.. you are the troll... troll lol

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

LOL bro, nothing personal, but looking at your writing style and the peculiar way you bashed China I see many similarities with our Vietnamese friends. Perhaps I'm wrong.

you are very wrong.. i call it how i see it, i dont care if it is australia, america, israel, pakistan, china etc i will call it how i see it

i am not vietnamese i assure you, i am australian born, and i do have white skin, round eyes etc :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom