What's new

china another food safety scandal

malllawcha

New Recruit

Reaction score
BEIJING – A state news agency says three senior officials in central China have been suspended and more than two dozen others punished after pigs in farms there tested positive for a banned chemical that is dangerous to humans.

Tainted pork has become the latest food safety scandal to shock China after state broadcaster CCTV ran an expose that showed a subsidiary of the country's largest meat processor using illegal additives in pig feed.

The official Xinhua News Agency said Friday the heads of three animal husbandry bureaus in Henan province were suspended. Another 27 were in police custody, sacked or suspended.

Xinhua says 52 pigs out of about 1,500 tested positive for clenbuterol, a drug used by farmers to bulk up livestock.
China suspends officials over tainted pork scandal - Yahoo! News

comments:
commie chinese are selfish and careless toward others even their own chinsese people ... this kind of behavior is deep inside commie chinese character ... so in case ... just in case if you need help then don't expect it from commie china ... commie china just want more to them, but less to give out to others ... if they do give out, totally be aware for any evil hidden condition ... DON'T TRUST COMMIE CHINA for whatever ....

Is anybody shocked by any of this?

Commie China
Commie Chinese
Commie propaganda
Commie Chink
Commie clenbuterol

Thanks goodness. I hope and pray not to see that made in China pork on the store shelves outside China like other made in China stuff flooding markets everywhere on earth. It shows some Chinese would go any length and do anything to make a few bucks to be of the trend of get rich in China in the last few years.

==========================================================

不一样的啊,美国允许使用的是"培林(Ractopamine)",毒性极低、代谢快速.日本也允许使用培林的猪肉进口
同时美国是从小猪开始加,出栏前一个月停止.所以少有残留.
而中国农民为了节约成本前期不加,后期加.
还有一点,美国人没有食用猪内脏的习惯,而瘦肉精的残余就是在内脏中,在肌肉中沉积很少

http://www.guokr.com/article/13481/

its not a crime to keep livestock meat lean with chemical help, like US also use Ractopamine to keep livestock meat lean. its the problem of use the right chemical and use it in the right way. in this case, Ractopamine is much less toxic than Clenbuterol, and US famers will stop feed their livestock with Ractopamine a month before slaughter, so there are enough time for the chemical being metabolized. the chemical will gone, wont stay in the livestock body. in china, things go the opposite way, use Clenbuterol and no time for metabolize, these toxic chemical stay in the livestock meat as a result.

of course i dont care little more harmful things. there are so much. i cant care, worry , angry with all of them. im just worry the image of china...(if there are any.)

Just live our lives in our no worry about ways,we are not well in health condition already after generations,don't care about little more harmful things.

of course i dont care little more harmful things. there are so much. i cant care, worry , angry with all of them. im just worry the image of china...(if there are any.)
What I care about is why so much scandal or emergencies throughout media,SARS for example really ridiculous thing made up by a lame scientist Zhong Nanshan.

What I care about is why so much scandal or emergencies throughout media,SARS for example really ridiculous thing made up by a lame scientist Zhong Nanshan.

SARS was made up by a lame scientist?.. whats next the world is flat and china sits on top of it and lame scientist called Galileo was racists against chinese for calling the world round. heh

these are not issue or scandal its just info for your good and healthy life

SARS was made up by a lame scientist?.. whats next the world is flat and china sits on top of it and lame scientist called Galileo was racists against chinese for calling the world round. heh
World many meanings and SARS the same.World you said is Earth and SARS I said is something in labs not in public places.

Back
Top Bottom