What's new

China and India agree to end doklam stand off

Is that why you were pointing at patrolling and not road construction?
So you don't understand why?
Let's me tell you. India fails to make the area as disputable.
Sovereignty is the only thing we need claim; Construction is our domestic issue, nothing to do with you.

Within the hour, Chinese foreign ministry said Indian forces “have already withdrawn to the Indian side of border”. “Chinese forces will continue to patrol in Doklam region,” China’s ministry of foreign affairs (MFA) spokesperson Hua Chunying said during the daily briefing.
“On the afternoon on August 28, India has pulled back all trespassing personnel, equipment to the Indian side of the boundary. Chinese personnel on the ground have verified this,” Hua said on Monday.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...-with-china/story-xybEpTjdsyFbobAjrf8yEN.html

Just the fact that China refused to use military force to drive out the Indians means China has lost this confrontation. But rest assure there will be other opportunities.

And since it is their side as you accepted they can build whatever they want to.
When i said it's their territory, it ment both china nd bhutan.
No they can't, it's a disputed territory between china nd bhutan. There is an agreement to not built any thing and change status quo in dokhlam.

Or bharatis who have withdrawn and are now assuming that China won't build a road :lol:

Lol enjoy the day mate
Nothing gets me happy than a frustrated neighbour trying hard at logic

Poor Indians, China invaded Bhutan, and they can't do anything. Cowards!

Chinese are staying. Check again. :)

And I admire your attempt to keep your head up your as$.

So where china said it won't build a road? Any statement by China itself? :lol:
I know the whole diplomacy thing is a bit difficult for Pakistanis to understand. Do let me know when China starts constructing a road there. Till then, khayali pulao for you. Looks like Pakistanis are sadder than the Chinese. Begani Shaadi Mein Abdullah deewana

Or bharatis who have withdrawn and are now assuming that China won't build a road :lol:

Onw week back, you were assuming China will attack India and capture Delhi.

Ok Dear Pakistani, let's have a wager -

I will beg for forgiveness if China STARTS building the road.
Will you bed for forgiveness if China DOES NOT START building the road, in a week?

Any bets on this from Chinese, Pakistanis or may be Ashok will take the bet?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom