What's new

China and India agree to end doklam stand off

Nobody denied the mutual nature of this agreement. What this doesn't necessarily mean, however, is that one side compromised to achieve the agreement.

When it's mutual it's always give and take.
Let's wait and see what happens to the road issue , it will be clear shortly.

The land is claimed by China and despite all the war rethoric they had to agree on a negotiated deal , diplomatically this has been a big minus for china that they could not extract an unconditional unilateral withdrawal from their land by a foreign force.
China had to give in to foreign demands for their sovereign land to want extend we will see subsequently.

First Hindus claimed withdrawal was mutual

Now Hindus say they don't care if China doesn't withdraw, because it had 'always been patrolling' the area.

What will Hindus tell themselves next? :disagree:

We care....If China will patrol, India too can patrol on Doklam. There is nothing you can do....may be another three months of standoff.

Can you just accept you lost? I predicted this outcome and it came out exactly like what I predicted, no MUTUAL withdrawal, no road agreement whatever, you just withdrew unilaterally.
Any news on future of the road from your side? India not acknowledging it openly is the face saver given to Xi by India.

What if China made few concessions to India over issue of Masood Azhar? That will be something.

I dont think so.

Its a face saving act.

Remember the weeks of literature wasted on daily threats through media outlets and through online paid writers..
Online paid writers dont come cheaply...

I suggest you to stop thinking too much over the incident and keep a minute of silence in respect for the members from a third country who were so thrilled up to see both India and China fight each other....the poor ones were so much excited for last few weeks.

Any word about building of the road by China or India, officially? If China is still building the road and India has withdrawn that means India has back down, if China has agreed that it will not build the road or change the status quo then China has backed down

that gif shows you are big loser coward hitting a walking person from behind after you cant face him from front. you are like a pig attacking a lion from behind. lol

I don't understand your animal analogy. Do pigs really attack lions in India? What about high-caste lions and low-caste pigs?

Road construction would be done soon too. For now you have a good facesaving.

If Chinese can patrol a piece of land then they have every right to build anything they want to.
I love your unflinching belief in the Chinese. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom