What's new

China and India agree to end doklam stand off

China had set a precondition for any talks - India should withdraw first.

And India did abide by it by withdrawing first.
Simply simple.
India lost.

China Media said India withdrawn;
India Media said the troops disengaged.

Go figure! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

First Hindus claimed withdrawal was mutual

Now Hindus say they don't care if China doesn't withdraw, because it had 'always been patrolling' the area.

What will Hindus tell themselves next? :disagree:

It is absolutely a 'mutual withdraw' because PLA now has no opponent to play with and has to back off from the specific position. Now does everyone get the point?

Today we just exposed a paper elephant. Mark the date. India withdrew unilaterally like a coward. :rofl:. Remember my prediction, from 300 soldiers, to 40 soldiers and now 0 soldiers. We gave them pressure in Ladakh, we mobilized for 2 months, they gave in like good girls.:rofl:

Source is dead just like your happiness lol. China will keep patrolling the area while Indian troops withdraws.

When it's mutual it's always give and take.
Let's wait and see what happens to the road issue , it will be clear shortly.

The land is claimed by China and despite all the war rethoric they had to agree on a negotiated deal , diplomatically this has been a big minus for china that they could not extract an unconditional unilateral withdrawal from their land by a foreign force.
China had to give in to foreign demands for their sovereign land to want extend we will see subsequently.

An "unilateral withdrawal" is an illusion since the Chinese never anticipated on forward-deploying troops in the region; all it wanted was for India to withdraw her forces and so far this deal has allowed them to attain that result.

More info should be in the limelight in a day or even a few hours.

I dont think so.

Its a face saving act.

Remember the weeks of literature wasted on daily threats through media outlets and through online paid writers..
Online paid writers dont come cheaply...

I suggest you to stop thinking too much over the incident an keep a minute of silence in respect for the members from a third country who were so thrilled up to see both India and China fight each other....the poor ones were so much excited for last few weeks.
I have a question. :angel:

Did they really back off because of RAMRAHIM baba?

You know there was a rumour. :rolleyes:

meanwhile >>

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom