What's new

China and India agree to end doklam stand off

China agrees to stop road construction, India handed over area to Bhutanese soldiers. Mutual disengagement!!! Both sides happy!!!

This is a win-win-win-win situation

Congrats to both sides for the peaceful end-up.
Congrats to US and Russia who grabbed another business opportunity to drain India.
Congrats to India who spent multi-billion dollars to add up new weapon models in their Museum.

"We've got the money now it's time to resolve" - US & Russia
"OK don't forget my commission" - China

Guys, we just proved to the Bhutanese, India is of no use. They can't protect them.

That's exactly what happened, you withdrew like a coward. Remember our flying kick in ladakh?[emoji38]

2 months of mobilization got to you right? You are afraid of the Chinese war machine. LOSERRRR!!!!
Hahaha... Typical troll. I thought you would have proper reply.

China Media said India withdrawn;
India Media said the troops disengaged.

Go figure! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

They had a very big hope in the incident..after decades long wait for liberation, revolutions
I bet they must be very much dissappointed.. feel for them.
Anyway , they with their miniskirts will be busy singing praises for the brave red army.

Even that guy with Indian flag and who digs up anti India stuff and posts 100 messages per minute with same pics is seen thoroughly dissapointed..
sorry @ashok321 .. you will get plenty of negative stuff from net.. its vast. keep the good work.:tup:
What if China made few concessions to India over issue of Masood Azhar? That will be something.

Diplomatic channels have always been open , our mea has clearly mentioned that talks were ongoing since June.

Your points clearly fail to mention that the mea directive from the Indian side mentions about mutual withdrawal and not unconditional withdrawal.

Nobody denied the mutual nature of this agreement. What this doesn't necessarily mean, however, is that one side compromised to achieve the agreement.

This is a win-win-win-win situation

Congrats to both sides for the peaceful end-up.
Congrats to US and Russia who grabbed another business opportunity to drain India.
Congrats to India who spent multi-billion dollars to add up new weapon models in their Museum.

"We've got the money now it's time to resolve" - US & Russia
"OK don't forget my commission" - China
We had been peaceful from day one, we gave them time to retreat instead of shooting them. Now they retreated, all is good.

Back
Top Bottom