What's new

China All Su-35 news

This is a political deal.
I think this deal is not necessary.
Don't forget, Russian still own technology advantage in jet engine design(special thrust-vector engine) and submarine design(special nuclear sub), two things much advanced than China.

This time just spending money to study new technology (technology of 117S thrust-vector engine and single-shell sub design). How Navy's CV16 A.C come from? We bought it from Ukraine and rebuild it in DaLian,before it China knew nothing about A.C, but now i can say China had studied enough experiences and related technology to build domestic new A.C.

It's the cost for studying from another teacher or master. PITY~! U just see the money and cost, didn't see the future, like today TaiWan.

???2435??-??-?

Will India has any saying if Russia sell Brahmos to China?

I though you chinese/pakistani sees BharMos as fail project as russian did not inducted it... anyways its BharMos not Brahmos... india will never allow to give BharMos to china never ever. you can get it under the table but not legal way. as russia is famous for giving tech to china under the table.. @sancho [MENTION=15531]

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think Russia will deny China anything we really interested in. They will sell us T50 IF we buy say 50 plus from them.

As to BharMos, we will induct it if with any possibility. We might get some for test.

India spend 36 billions in the project, but Russia has the final saying whether they will sell T50 to China. lots of India said T50 and FGFA is different in avionics and weapon system, why China can't induct some T50? As China and India are both Friends of Russia, anything will happen.

Just few days back, Chinese used to claim that they are not buying SU-35 or any other Plane from Russia or somewhere else… Lot of BIG words was coming out…. Where is those brigade now…???
You know, we chinese are brainwashed by CPC, and CPC are not transparent, they don't tell us everything, not like your indian know everything, have much freedom, so we just can argue on this issue, guess the result..
But, all these cater to your mind, you can laughing at chinese for these, right? enjoy these, indian, make your mouth larger!!

Most funny part is Su35 is still a 4th gen fighter and some people here said Chinese fifth generation fighters are better then russian. :D
I don't know Chinese fifth generation fighter is better than Russian, but I think Chinese 5th fighter is more beautiful than Russian's..
About SU-35, it is a deal, don't over read it, Russian fighter have its advantage, we can learn much from it, but not mean we don't have advantage, of course, you can deny it..
And we have huge surplus with Russia, too much money, we need spend some, or it just paper, why not, even indian with huge trade deficit can buy more weapon than china, why can't we?
BTW, The above thing are "told" by CPC, or its real meaning changed after long conveying!

India spend 36 billions in the project, but Russia has the final saying whether they will sell T50 to China. lots of India said T50 and FGFA is different in avionics and weapon system, why China can't induct some T50? As China and India are both Friends of Russia, anything will happen.

We are partner. Russia singed a contract not to share same tech with any other country. if i am not wrong ask @Abingdonboy he must be knowing in full details

15 billions for 24 best 4.5 generation fighters in the world, good deal. Russia knows this is the best opportunity to sell China SU35 before J20 induction. Russian is always smart business man to deal with.

We are partner. Russia singed a contract not to share same tech with any other country. if i am not wrong ask @abingdonman he must be knowing in full details
Are you saying India will be the only foreign user of T50. OR any term specifically addressed in the contract that T50 is not allowed to be sold to China>?

Another word for interests of the FAR EAST area.
Russia+China ally v.s America+Japan ally, u bet ??? Still a political deal refer to today East Asia situations.

15 billions for 24 best 4.5 generation fighters in the world, good deal. Russia knows this is the best opportunity to sell China SU35 before J20 induction. Russian is always smart business man to deal with.

Your 5th cant fly unless you got 5th gen engine. You need su35 engine so you got just 24 of them for so called "learning"

Are you saying India will be the only foreign user of T50. OR any term specifically addressed in the contract that T50 is not allowed to be sold to China>?

No t50 will have many users but not china. Because i read some where dont know where. But its there that russia agree not to sell any tech which india is using. Thats why i ask @Abingdonboy to clear this thing. If must be knowing some about it

China signed the non-copy paper with Russia in SU35 deal.

Lets see. But then why they bought just 24? As you claim that you have enough jets or latest tech. As you claim for 5th gen then whats the use of buying such a small number

Back
Top Bottom