What's new

China All Su-35 news

No t50 will have many users but not china. Because i read some where dont know where. But its there that russia agree not to sell any tech which india is using. Thats why i ask @Abingdonboy to clear this thing. If must be knowing some about it

No. Russia can sell their T50 to anyone,even to pakistan also. but they cant sell FGFA which it requires india's permission too.

Last edited by a moderator:
No t50 will have many users but not china. Because i read some where dont know where. But its there that russia agree not to sell any tech which india is using. Thats why i ask @Abingdonboy to clear this thing. If must be knowing some about it

Lets see. But then why they bought just 24? As you claim that you have enough jets or latest tech. As you claim for 5th gen then whats the use of buying such a small number
Of course, we will learn from it? Why not?
and why should not we buy huge number as your logic that the deal just for our fifth gen fighter? and as your logic it is very easy to copy onething, seems only you know chinese "intention", russian are fool, so they agree china buy such small number of SU-35, then we copy the "technology" of SU-35, and hurt their interest!!!
Only your indian are smart, right? sounds that you know everything!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course, we will learn from it? Why not?
and why should not we buy huge number as your logic that the deal just for our fifth gen fighter? and as your logic it is very easy to copy onething, seems only you know chinese "intention", russian are fool, so they agree china buy such small number of SU-35, then we copy the "technology" of SU-35, and hurt their interest!!!
Only your indian are smart, right? sounds that you know everything!!

That time will tell buddy... Just wait and watch. Same chinese where saying that they wont buy dey got their 5th gen ready and all. You need engine and you are getting it from su35. No other point it buying 24 jets. When you claim china is self sufficiente. well it is self sufficiente no doubt in it. but what about the engine...?

Only one condition to buy Su-35 and Amur class subs, it is to set the deal of gas.

With no reasonable price of gas, we won't buy Su-35 and Amur class sub. :coffee:

Great News for China but what are the 4 subs which are signed please share details and SU 35 is really good fighting plane

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lada-class_submarine
4 subs, Lada sub ,Russia only made one in 2010, but for AIP problem not mass production, the 4 subs will install with China made AIP system. Two biult in Russia, two built in China. So only 2billion$ for 4 subs, Russia-China co-build sub, also called Amur class, Amur: the boundary river between China-Russia.
20 December 2012, the Russian defense export company signed contract with China about co-designed and built four Amur -1650 fourth-generation conventional submarines for the Chinese navy .

General characteristics
Type: Submarine
Displacement: 2,700 long tons (2,700 t) submerged; 1,765 t Surfaced
Length: 72 m (236 ft 3 in); 67 m on waterline
Beam: 7.1 m (23 ft 4 in)
Draft: 6.5 m (21 ft 4 in)
Propulsion: Electric propulsion motor on permanent magnets
Storage battery with increased service life
2 diesel Air Independent Propulsion (AIP) systems based on oxygen-hydrogen fuel cells
1 shaft
2,700 hp (2,013 kW)
Speed: 21 knots (24 mph; 39 km/h)submerged; 10kt surfaced
Endurance: 45 days
Test depth: 300 m (984 ft)
Complement: 34(38) officers and men
Armament: 6 × 533 mm (21 in) torpedo tubes
18 torpedoes SSM
• RPK-6/SS-N-16 Vodopad/Stallion SUBROC
20121220032559152.jpg

That time will tell buddy... Just wait and watch. Same chinese where saying that they wont buy dey got their 5th gen ready and all. You need engine and you are getting it from su35. No other point it buying 24 jets. When you claim china is self sufficiente. well it is self sufficiente no doubt in it. but what about the engine...?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-air-force/220112-paf-going-get-24-su-35-fighter.html

Becos the 24 Su-35 is not for us... This number precisely fits PAF bill. And this purchase conincident with the sudden break down of news of PAF purchase of J-10B from China.

And don't u think it also conincident with Pakistan active looking for advance sub with AIP? What I know is China is still not ready to offer its most advance AIP sub. Russian is desperate to get it product sale. They are looking at all alternative.

GREAT DEAL NOW CHINA MILITARY EQUIPMENT SUPPLY RELY ON THE GREAT GREAT RUSSIA AGAIN, CHINA WILL RELY ON RUSSIA FOREVER AND EVER,:yahoo:
why do you still use Chinese flag?
have you ever been to China?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-air-force/220112-paf-going-get-24-su-35-fighter.html

Becos the 24 Su-35 is not for us... This number precisely fits PAF bill. And this purchase conincident with the sudden break down of news of PAF purchase of J-10B from China.

And don't u think it also conincident with Pakistan active looking for advance sub with AIP? What I know is China is still not ready to offer its most advance AIP sub. Russian is desperate to get it product sale. They are looking at all alternative.

This is called Pure trolling…What you want I can feel that.

Let me tell u, Su-35 is a good fighter.
Russia willing to sell it, whatever any purpose or political deal, it's just normal weapon trades between China and Russia. Even India spent 12bil to purchase 100+ Rafale from France, why China can't buy 24x Su-35 from Russia? If U.S willing to sell F-35 or F-22 to China, just take it.

Anyway China J-20 and J-31 stealth fighters sitll testing and flying in China sky, still developing for future udpate. Here some trolls can't change anything, coz PLAAF getting more and more stronger, our war technology developing more powerful, the gaps of domestic weapons industry growing.

Future will face 1000+ 3-gen & 4-gen fighters of PLAAF, and domestic China aircraft manufacturers can produce more if necessary.

If the sale of the Su-35 is true, then it must be to make up for the last J-11B batch that was left un-produced.

What the hell i just read now :omghaha: :omghaha: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: buddy what some or drink please tell me. Its damn effective.. I'll ask my friend to take these... Seriously you guys are just the bench mark for limits...

i've read the report. it just reporting the same speculation that came out from russian media 3 or 4 months ago. no one from chinese military department confirm this. not official. it sounds like the people daily and cctv just copy/paste news from military fan site, ifeng.

Back
Top Bottom