What's new

China All Su-35 news

what a joke

yeah, Russia wants to sell...

BUT NOW China wouldn't like to buy that valueless fighter.

That's the JOKE!

yayayayaya..............its a good joke.............hahahhaha

The joke is on you.

Clearly i'm picking up a sense of fanboyism and a total lack of knowledge.

The SU-35 is considered one of the top aircraft in the orld today, everything from a reduced rcs, to lower weight and a more capable avionics package has been offered. The SU-35 features a extremely high level of sensor integration, 'itellect' and an impresive avionics suit which includes the IBRIS, OLS-35 and 117S, just to name a few. This aircraft does it all, radar data links, pr-programed missons and much more but i'm not going to get into details since most won't know what i'm talking about anyways.

Wrong timing for Russia. Why would China want to import a 4th gen fighter with absolutely no stealth when China herself is about to test a 5th gen stealth fighter soon. Russia is so Laughable.

About to test a '5th gen stealth fighter' is not the same a having a fully operational aircraft. I see you're also neglecting the time span of a test and the time the aircraft is operational, which could take a decade or more, equally as important it will take years to satisfy the demand for such a fighter, and in the mean time you do what...?

Regarding 'stealth' the SU-35 is said to have a rcs as low as 1 m2, that's quite low, lower than most 4 generation fighter.

Now i can imagine why india is running around israel for avionics used in russian SU-30 and other jets instead of russia itself?

Shoving russian stuff down india??

Make no mistake about it the SU-35 still consists heavely of Russian avionics, also the latest batch of MKI's will receive their upgrades in Russia.

buy su27 that China first time get a main trend 3th fighter,buy su30 that China get a powerful 3th MRCA.what su35 represent .it is a 3.5th fighter just a little better than su30 ,but can't improve to next generation.SU35 can't became a milestone for PLAAF.now we have long range J11 and middle range J10 .and we also developing our 4th fighter.something that you can't just buy from other.su35 is a better fighter but not necessary.so China wouldn't buy this fighter.
for the engine ws10 produce 100 per years now.and RD93 is buy for JF17.
ws15 in on the developing .we didin't stop there just moving on day after day.Russia is a power country ,you help us a lot ,appreciate it.but it doesn't means you can better than China forever. Clam down analyse the situation.Rome was not built in a day.China also.

The SU-35 is superior to the SU-30 in every way, superior radar, superior sensor fussion, superior IRST, superior engines, lower rcs...ect.

No doubt Su-35 is a capable plane and it's certainly a very attractive package with 117S engines. But the cost will likely be high as well.

Currently we don't really need our first carrier-born aircraft to be a top-notch performer. I mean even with the best aircraft in the world the first Chinese carrier won't reach its full operation capabilities in the first ten years. I think we can afford to take our time, get some J-15s first to familiarize ourselves with carrier operations and refine our aircraft/engine design in the mean time.

Also there's the PR problem, the propaganda people will have a very hard to spin the news if the first Chinese aircraft carriers is ex-Varyag with Su-35BMs.

Reasons I can see to buy SU-35 are a) Thanks the Russians for recent stance with Japan b) For PLA to tell Shenyang that they are not totally dependent on them so they better get their acts together. c) American dollar is losing value, China want to dump them when they worth something. d)Someone in the PLA are getting some fat paychecks from Russia.

Anyway Russians themselves are not at all confident China may order Su-35BMs, otherwise they'll fly a Su-35 to Zhuhai instead of just bringing a model.

Varyag is planned to become a training carrier, doubt PLAN would care much about that piece of 1970s hardware.

The J-15 is developed from a prototype aircraft from Ukraine, it has little to do with Su-33.

The Sukhoi Su-35BM is a Russian 4++ generation heavy class, long-range, multi-role one-seat fighter, that was developed from the original Su-27 fighter.

"Su-35BM" (Bolshaya Modernizatsiya - Big Modernization), Su-35BM entered serial production as the Su-35S.

The modernized Su-35BM was presented at the MAKS-2007 air show in August 2007. The new features of the aircraft include a reinforced airframe with the use of composite materials, a reduced radar signature from the front, and an improved passive electronically scanned array radar.

The aircraft featured many other upgrades to its avionics and electronic systems, including digital fly-by-wire and a rear-looking radar for firing Semi-Active Radar missiles.

The new Su-35BM omits the canard and speedbrake; to maintain maneuverability equal to or greater than canard-equipped fighters, the Su-35BM uses the hew 117S engine with fully-rotating vectoring thrust nozzles.

The new Su-35S first flew on 19 February 2008. On 18 August 2009, the Russian Defense Ministry announced a contract for 48 Su-35S fighters to be delivered by 2015.

Specifications (Su-35S)

General characteristics

Crew: 1
Length: 21.9 m (72.9 ft)
Wingspan: 15.3 m (50.2 ft)
Height: 5.90 m (19.4 ft)
Wing area: 62.0 m² (667 ft²)
Empty weight: 18,400 kg (40,570 lb)
Loaded weight: 25,300 kg (56,660 lb)
Max takeoff weight: 34,500 kg (76,060 lb)
Powerplant: 2× Saturn 117S with TVC nozzle turbofan
Dry thrust: 8,800 kgf[46] (86.3 kN, 19,400 lbf) each
Thrust with afterburner: 14,500 kgf (142 kN, 31,900 lbf) each

Performance

Maximum speed: Mach 2.25[40] (2,390 km/h, 1,490 mph) at altitude
Range: 3,600 km (1,940 nmi) ; (1,580 km, 850 nmi near ground level)
Ferry range: 4,500 km (2,430 nmi) with external fuel tanks
Service ceiling: 18,000 m (59,100 ft)
Rate of climb: >280 m/s (>55,100 ft/min)
Wing loading: 408 kg/m² (84.9 lb/ft²)
Thrust/weight: 1.1

Armament

1 × 30 mm GSh-30 internal cannon with 150 rounds
2 × wingtip rails for R-73 (AA-11 "Archer") air-to-air missiles or ECM pods
12 × wing and fuselage stations for up to 8,000 kg (17,630 lb) of ordnance, including for a variety of ordnance including air-to-air missiles, air-to-surface missiles, rockets, and bombs such as:
AA-10 Alamo: R-27R, R-27ER, R-27T, R-27ET, R-27EP, R-27AE
AA-12 Adder: R-77, and the proposed R-77M1, R-77T
AA-11 Archer: R-73E, R-73M, R-74M
AS-17 Krypton: Kh-31A, Kh-31P Anti-Radiation Missile
AS-20: Kh-59
AS-14 Kedge: Kh-29T, Kh-29L
KAB-500 Laser-guided bomb
KAB-1500 Laser-guided bomb
LGB-250 laser-guided bomb
FAB-250 250kg unguided bombs
FAB-500 500kg unguided bombs
S-25LD laser-guided rocket, S-250 unguided rocket
B-8 unguided S-8 rocket pods
B-13 unguided S-13 rocket pods

Avionics

Irbis-E passive phased array radar

Make no mistake about it the SU-35 still consists heavely of Russian avionics, also the latest batch of MKI's will receive their upgrades in Russia.

I was tryin to explain the explain to the guy why JF-17s new avionics are being tested and searched frm EU......... Just bcoz ur getting something new doesnt mean the original is not worth it.

Reguarding upgrades i wonder wat they r? coz i can bet it tht the indians will only talk abt israeli avionics as if they were sent by God.

Reguarding su-35 offer to china..... do u think they will buy it? after making J-15? my bet is NO.

Su-35 is indeed a nice aircraft, however current PLAAF has no place to fit it, maybe it would be wiser to sell these aircrafts to the countries like Malaysia, Indonesia or Vietnam.

potential orders

The Su-35S is participating in Brazil's F-X2 contest. Anatoly Isaikin, general director of Rosoboronexport, declared on 6 October 2009 that the company will provide 120 fighters & full transfer of technology.

On 16 November, 2010, Rosoboronexport said that it was ready to hold talkes with China on the delivery of advanced Su-35S fighter aircraft to the Chinese air force.

Orders

Venezuela ordered 24 Su-35S fighters.
Libya ordered 12 Su-35S fighters.

My mistake. I actually thought Su-35BM is Russia's new carrier-based aircraft.

As Su-35BM has nothing to do with carriers, I really don't see any chance for it to be induced to PLAAF. I mean even if China do want to place some big arms order for the sake of improving relation with Russia, S-400 or IL76 would be much more natural choices.

My mistake. I actually though Su-35BM is Russia's new carrier-based aircraft.

As Su-35BM has nothing to do with carriers, I really don't see any chance for it to be induced to PLAAF. I mean even if China do want to place some big arms order for the sake of improving relation with Russia, S-400 or IL76 would be much more natural choices.

Soon we don't need to buy these anymore, however Russia is still a big marketplace to buy more of natural resources.

SU_35BM_Flanker_by_nellenmellen.jpg

1256159.jpg

I was tryin to explain the explain to the guy why JF-17s new avionics are being tested and searched frm EU......... Just bcoz ur getting something new doesnt mean the original is not worth it.

Reguarding upgrades i wonder wat they r? coz i can bet it tht the indians will only talk abt israeli avionics as if they were sent by God.

Reguarding su-35 offer to china..... do u think they will buy it? after making J-15? my bet is NO.

Sorry for Interrupting, Russians are great, Probably the best when It comes to Designing an Aircraft to the core of Agility and Maneuverability, There is Nothing wrong or difficult in Obtaining Russian Avionics But Most of the Avionics are Of Russian Origin and a Few Indian and a Few Indo-Israeli Joint venture Such as the Mayawi EW Suit....

And Upgrades, Its Necessary For You to know since You speak a Lot being Ignorant about the facts....If You at anytime Want to know regarding Upgrades You are free to ask me... Any time sir

Sorry for Interrupting, Russians are great, Probably the best when It comes to Designing an Aircraft to the core of Agility and Maneuverability, There is Nothing wrong or difficult in Obtaining Russian Avionics But Most of the Avionics are Of Russian Origin and a Few Indian and a Few Indo-Israeli Joint venture Such as the Mayawi EW Suit....

And Upgrades, Its Necessary For You to know since You speak a Lot being Ignorant about the facts....If You at anytime Want to know regarding Upgrades You are free to ask me... Any time sir

Indeed Russian planes are great, so they can keep these planes for themselves. The main point is that China doesn't need them right now, indeed we have lot of foreign reserves, however why we have to burn off more money to purchase something we don't need?

Back
Top Bottom