What's new

China All Su-35 news

It was because of Russia that China lost Outer Mongolia and Outer Manchuria in the first place. That could be the remaining reason for confrontation with Russia in the future.

This threat itself was pointless, why Russia has to do anything against China? Our border conflict has already been resolved more than a decade ago.

China doesn't have any Anti-Russia movement nor our government supports any separatist movement within Russia.

Russia is not our friend, but we are not enemy either at least for now.

I'm puzzled by a 23 page of responses when the title itself should not warrant 23 responses. As usual, it turn out to be another China vs India thread.

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

It was because of Russia that China lost Outer Mongolia and Outer Manchuria in the first place. That could be the remaining reason for confrontation with Russia in the future.

so would China try to absorb outer Mongolia?

Outer Mongolia can be our buffer zone, but it may be a permanent territorial loss since KMT conceded their independence.

Outer Mongolia can be our buffer zone, but it may be a permanent territorial loss since KMT conceded their independence.

KMT never conceded. CCP did. But KMT lost it without concession. In any case, Mongolia is a country recognize by most, even government of China. Try to absorb Mongolia is no different then talk about trying to absorb Serbia

KMT never conceded. CCP did. But KMT lost it without concession. In any case, Mongolia is a country recognize by most, even government of China. Try to absorb Mongolia is no different then talk about trying to absorb Serbia

KMT was the first one who conceded Outer Mongolia back in 1937. Chiang asked Stalin to offer help against the Japanese invasion, but Stalin just blackmailed Chiang to concede Outer Mongolia. Later, CCP also conceded Outer Mongolia because it was already an independent nation.

The independence of Outer Mongolia was primarily the fault of KMT, CCP was just pragmatic at that time since nothing can change it.

KMT was the first one who conceded Outer Mongolia back in 1937. Chiang asked Stalin to offer help against the Japanese invasion, but Stalin just blackmailed Chiang to concede Outer Mongolia. Later, CCP also conceded Outer Mongolia because it was already an independent nation.

The independence of Outer Mongolia was primarily the fault of KMT, CCP was just pragmatic at that time since nothing can change it.
Mongolia declared independent in 1921, so Chiang was also conceding the fact. In any case, nothing can change it now.

Big crock, China has launched about 1% of what the US and Russia has launched, Russia has launched around 3000 rockets while China has several hundred launches, less launches means statistically you will have less failures. But overall China has had some of the largest failure rates per launch than any other country. While Russia has had the most successful launch rate. From 1957 to 1999 China had 83% success rate per launch--Russia 93% success rate, and the US had an 87% success rate.

Facts and statistics don’t lie, but you do.

ok``ok``russian is the best`pardon me that i didnt include russian into this most successful club!! america says it has the highest rate, russia says she is the one, india says india is the one, european think they are the best so does china``so u tell me who is being the 'one-upper' 8-years-old kid??

the 83%. 87% and 93% are very interesting care to show me the source, and also u better use the source from 1957 upto current date so i wont be a 'brat' afterwards` :P

When did I say Agni 5 is operational..they are going to test this yr itself.

Why do many Indians, including you, like to compare things in the drawing board against inducted weapons of others?

Why do many Indians, including you, like to compare things in the drawing board against inducted weapons of others?

I thought you did not want anymore derailment of thread, besides you should read the entire discussion to understand the context..It wasn't a comparison but a pointed reply to a specific question.

Everybody does that.. Just check the 5th gen fighter thread of urs for more clues.

Big crock, China has launched about 1% of what the US and Russia has launched, Russia has launched around 3000 rockets while China has several hundred launches, less launches means statistically you will have less failures. But overall China has had some of the largest failure rates per launch than any other country. While Russia has had the most successful launch rate. From 1957 to 1999 China had 83% success rate per launch--Russia 93% success rate, and the US had an 87% success rate.

Facts and statistics don’t lie, but you do.

several hundred is not 1% of 3000(maybe 10% if 300), also less launches means less failures in absolute numbers not percentages

i dont think this has anything to do with china. probably the fighters at the base was the oldest in the fleet and that's why it's being replaced first.

ok``ok``russian is the best`pardon me that i didnt include russian into this most successful club!! america says it has the highest rate, russia says she is the one, india says india is the one, european think they are the best so does china``so u tell me who is being the 'one-upper' 8-years-old kid??

the 83%. 87% and 93% are very interesting care to show me the source, and also u better use the source from 1957 upto current date so i wont be a 'brat' afterwards` :P

In the first place, China? :lol:
Surprise me more than anything.

China hopes to acquire new Russian S-400 Triumph air defense system by 2015, but only the question of delivery of Su-35 fighters to this country is being discussed at the moment, Rossiyskaya Gazeta reports.

"The Chinese party has shown interest in acquisition of a number of Su-35 jets and submitted a proposal to us in 2011. At present this problem is being elaborated by the designated institution of Russia", - said the First Deputy Director General of Federal Service of Military-Technical Cooperation, Alexander Fomin.

Speaking of prospects of air defense systems deliveries to China, Fomin has reminded that during a period from 1993 to 2010 a large number of Russian air defense missile systems, including S-300PMU2 “Favorit”, have been delivered to China.

"As for further cooperation with China in the area of air defense, at present the Chinese partners are showing interest in acquisition of next-generation S-400 Triumph air defense systems. They want to acquire the first batch in 2015", - Fomin said.

According to Fomin, the prospects of deliveries of S-400 Triumph air defense systems to China may be defined in proportion to deliveries of these systems to the Russian armed forces.

"At present the construction of additional capacities for production of S-400 Triumph air defense systems is being carried out. China has not shown interest in acquisition of other Russian air defense systems yet", - Fomin said.

Russia will deliver Su-35 fighters and Triumph air defense systems to China

Back
Top Bottom