What's new

China admits it: we are cutting off Filipino supply to Ayungin Shoal

for what exactly???Philippines dragged you to UN as China is a signatory of UNCLOS,they're bound to follow the rules.now,China is cutting supplies to the marines posted to one of a shoal.thats actually a clear declaration of war if you say.so,is China preparing a war against Philippines???I don't think so,as it'll be the cornerstone that will be used to create an Anti-China block and those countries who still are thinking to play it safe will join it without much hindrance.
Yes we are ready for war! A war against Philippines might stay conventional but a war against an anti-Chinese coalition including India will go nuclear right away! :)

So please join the coalition. Can't wait for launch our nuclear strikes!

Yes we are ready for war! A war against Philippines might stay conventional but a war against an anti-Chinese coalition including India will go nuclear right away! :)

hiii hongwu..how are you buddy??is everything ok with your nukes and armor brigades???

be assured it wont go that way .
Japan have USA nuke umbrella and India have its own nuclear arsenal.

Nukes are only useful for bullying people who don't have them , when you acquired it the nobody gonna think using them against you

Territories of others? Idiots like you know nothing about history.

That has been our fishing ground for thousand of years. The last time there is a country called ph is just recent history.

Tell you idiotic CCP to obey UNCLOS , or else with draw from the and grab those territories.
China never controlled those Islands nor administered them.

I think when peoples and official throw around words like "international law" is either disingenuous or no idea what they talk about.

The US is not a signatory of UNCLOS, so if US claim any territory water, does that means she violated international law? Obviously not.

Both PRC/ROC claim the eleven/nine dotted line before UNCLOS even existed and that claim has been persistence.

The Ayungin Shoal is a territory and UNCLOS do not have jurisdiction over territory claim.

"International law" as it stands today is very vague. There are convention but when there are conflict and dispute, it is often hard to find a standard/law to fits all.

The ONLY way dispute can be resolved is when all parties willingly settle the dispute.

Imagining that there is a "international law" that can be enforced is dreaming. No such thing exist in the world we live in today.

@Genesis

That's not true.

Iraq war: The Iraq war was not sanctioned by the UN. In fact quite a few western countries objected to it, here's a map (Blue = opposed to the war).

State_positions_Iraq_war.svg

Afghanistan war: The USA invaded without waiting for UNSC mandate, the UN resolution came after the invasion has happened and has dealt with building a security force for the already conquered country.

Vietnam war: There was no UNSC support. In fact the lack of such resolution was used to bash the USA (need I provide links?).

In conclusion your statement could not be farther from the truth.

The UN and the other international organizations are not about USA nor Europe they are about cooperation. Sure the west holds more power there because historically the West has been more powerful in the past. This will obviously change and already is changing, such things take time.

Precisely, that is the reason, It's an American UN. Objections by China and Russia are just thrown down the drain. The word "UN" is just a carved out name that should be kept in a show case. It's USA all the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow its not the info i got from a friend of mine pagasa i think the chinese again are trying make themselves feel better with crazy post because they are trying so hard to demonizing my country but no one is buying there stories pitiful :omghaha:

be assured it wont go that way .
Japan have USA nuke umbrella and India have its own nuclear arsenal.

Nukes are only useful for bullying people who don't have them , when you acquired it the nobody gonna think using them against you
Keep dreaming. With our 3000 thermonuclear warheads we can obliterate India, Philippines, Vietnam and Japan without a scratch. USA is smart enough to let others die and save itself.

I wait for China's enemies to ally together so our thermonuclear warheads can wipe them out completely in one massive multi-megaton strike.

@rott

Precisely, that is the reason, It's an American UN. Objections by China and Russia are just thrown down the drain. The word "UN" is just a carved out name that should be kept in a show case. It's USA all the way.

I don't think you understand what is the UN. The UN is not a world government, and the USA cannot be compelled by the UN due to the veto option, similarity China cannot be compelled by the UN either.
The fact that the USA did not get the UN mandate worked against it diplomatically.

The UN has no power to stop USA from warring.
The UN has no power to stop China from warring.

How is that favoring the USA?

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep dreaming. With our 3000 thermonuclear warheads we can obliterate India, Philippines, Vietnam and Japan without a scratch. USA is smart enough to let others die and save itself.

I wait for China's enemies to ally together so our thermonuclear warheads can wipe them out completely in one massive multi-megaton strike.

And you be killing your selves in the long run? Some plan dude this why you people and majority of the chinese morons here are stupid and should be laugh at because of this idiotic ideas

And you be killing your selves in the long run? Some plan dude this why you people and majority of the chinese morons here are stupid and should be laugh at because of this idiotic ideas
Don't worry about us. After we unload our 3000 thermonuclear warheads on you clowns, you'll be gone and we'll be laughing :lol:

Tell you idiotic CCP to obey UNCLOS , or else with draw from the and grab those territories.
China never controlled those Islands nor administered them.

There is nothing to obey. UNCLOS does not override existing claims first of all. Second, upon ratification China stated UNCLOS would not affect its claims in the South China Sea (Vietnam did as well). Third, EEZ is not a means to grab territory. Territorial waters is already a term and it extends 12 miles, not 200.

There is nothing to obey. UNCLOS does not override existing claims first of all. Second, upon ratification China stated UNCLOS would not affect its claims in the South China Sea (Vietnam did as well). Third, EEZ is not a means to grab territory. Territorial waters is already a term and it extends 12 miles, not 200.

There are no exceptions in UNCLOS. If you sign the treaty you have to agree the terms.

Back
Top Bottom