What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

Hybrid Air Vehicles are increasingly becoming relevant for long endurance battlefield observation. But for now, the novelty effect and revenue potential is undeniable...

37564143_1873885845983077_795088619327979520_o.jpg
37283751_1869317189773276_6578651370637754368_n.jpg
They used to be a thing pre WW1 but they proved unfit for military applications

Movie?

Yup Full feature length movie. Mumtaheena Toya (the model) is in the lead female role. She reportedly did pretty good. Though I think the name (and the byline below) are both doofus and unimaginative. Bengali beauty, Love is a revolution - really??

iu

https://dailyasianage.com/news/105947/toyas-bengali-beauty-to-enthrall-us
Tbh, I still think it’s ok... Bengali cinema has gone through cringey movie names for decades

as for toya, she really confuses me... sometimes she does look good... other times she looks like someone I would hang with but never think of sexually... and sometimes she’s just average

Is there any white skin pure Bangladeshi bro ? Not mixed blood with Westerners.

I don't understand the question.

Everyone is more or less 'pure Bangladeshi'. We are a homogeneous ethnic people (unlike Indonesia).

But class-wise upper class wealthier people are lighter skinned (and taller) because of better nutrition, and lack of a need to be out in the sun.

However (unlike the rest of Indian subcontinent) you will hardly see people being discriminated against because of darker skin with one major exception, women with fairer skin are preferred in terms of beauty (like the rest of Asia and in almost all global ethnic groups).

Fairest Bengali skin tone would be akin to South Americans who have mixed blood or similar to Javanese Indonesians.

I posted lot of model images in the thread, you are welcome to take a look, they mostly have fairer skin.

I don't understand the question.

Everyone is more or less 'pure Bangladeshi'. We are a homogeneous ethnic people (unlike Indonesia).

But class-wise upper class wealthier people are lighter skinned (and taller) because of better nutrition, and lack of a need to be out in the sun.

However (unlike the rest of Indian subcontinent) you will hardly see people being discriminated against because of darker skin with one major exception, women with fairer skin are preferred in terms of beauty (like the rest of Asia and in almost all global ethnic groups).

Fairest Bengali skin tone would be akin to South Americans who have mixed blood or similar to Javanese Indonesians.

I posted lot of model images in the thread, you are welcome to take a look, they mostly have fairer skin.

Ya, what I mean is really white in skin, not just fairer skin. Just curious though since you live in South Asian and there is Aryan invasion theory so I think there may be some white skinned Bangladeshi out there.

Ya, I have look on the thread :partay:

Ya, what I mean is really white in skin, not just fairer skin. Just curious though since you live in South Asian and there is Aryan invasion theory so I think there may be some white skinned Bangladeshi out there.

Pure Bengali without white mix can not have white skin unless he or she was born Albino. But, fair skinned people are much more common in Bangladesh compared to india (my personal opinion, cant present documents to prove this point)!

Im light olive skinned, my sisters are red-ish. But, we can't call ourselves white anyway. If you visit Sylhet you might see deshi dark blondes roaming here and there. And, Ofcourse they are mixed...

PushBack, Engine Start & Takeoff from Chittagong for Biman Bangladesh Airlines Boeing 777-300ER, Reg - S2 AFO 'The Palki'. Flight BG122 : Muscat - Chittagong - Dhaka.

I wonder if this has any lessons for us. First the demonetization move which was supremely untimely and harmed their economy. Next now is banning cars made with Bharat Stage IV emissions (Stage VI is current standard). Rideshare services like UBER etc. have also hurt car sales.

3,50,000 workers have already lost their jobs, more to follow.

One has to navigate these type of situations very carefully.

It’s not natural to have white skin while living near the equator in a tropical county...
However if you’re talking about Caucasian features, well caucaisians exist in the Europe, Middle East, North Africa and Indian subcontinent... other mongoloid, negroid or Dravidian features raised from race mixing

It’s not natural to have white skin while living near the equator in a tropical county...
However if you’re talking about Caucasian features, well caucaisians exist in the Europe, Middle East, North Africa and Indian subcontinent... other mongoloid, negroid or Dravidian features raised from race mixing

Under the sheets all is same. Procreate freely and make all of the world one color - BEIGE....

By the way - Dhaka Airport now boasts the finest crash-tenders made - look on the left at 0:38, that is a Rosenbauer Panther 6X6.

So with the two new larger capacity dreamliners (787-9) purchased from Boeing on 'clearance prices' - the total dreamliner count for Biman is now six. Not bad - Bangalis, not bad. Now all we have to do is get some excellent route planning contractors and some nice C-suite expertise. :-)

Boeing 787-8 4 [150] — 24 247 271
Boeing 787-9 — 2 [151] TBA 296

Last edited:
Under the sheets all is same. Procreate freely and make all of the world one color - BEIGE....

By the way - Dhaka Airport now boasts the finest crash-tenders made - look on the left at 0:38, that is a Rosenbauer Panther 6X6.

So with the two new larger capacity dreamliners (787-9) purchased from Boeing on 'clearance prices' - the total dreamliner count for Biman is now six. Not bad - Bangalis, not bad. Now all we have to do is get some excellent route planning contractors and some nice C-suite expertise. :-)

Boeing 787-8 4 [150] — 24 247 271
Boeing 787-9 — 2 [151] TBA 296
Does biman have three classes or two? Imo biman should cut off the first class in favor or business and maximize the economy

Does biman have three classes or two? Imo biman should cut off the first class in favor or business and maximize the economy

Well it depends on demand. They keep First class around for Govt. officials like MP's or Ministers in any case. As you can see above, there are 24 first class seats on the 787-8 versions.

National airlines mostly have first class seats. Private airlines (especially low cost carriers like Air Asia and Southwest in US) sometimes get rid of them.

Back
Top Bottom