What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

I dont totally agree with Elias. The rabbit hole seems much more deep than this.

Bangla Rap re-born. :dance3:

What a coincidence, both these songs came out at the same time. One super rich and one super poor. This super rich badmouthing poors getting super reports and repeatedly taken down by YT.

What is the problem with that Riyad guy? He is claiming and posting hordes of nonsense. Especially he is peddling his hate against Sylhetis. Where to complaint about his malicious activity?

I think there will be more such rumours around Chinese oriented projects. We have seen chaos among Chinese and BD workeres based on worker's death rumour in Payra power plant project. Now ongoing rumour is many human head is needed for Padma bridge fiundation. This propaganda I guess is coming from a neighbouring country which is famous for mob lynching based on rumours. BD people are relatively matured. But additional awarness and security needed for specially Chinese projects.

http://www.arthosuchak.com/archives/514546/মানুষের-কাটা-মাথা-লাগবে/

What is the problem with that Riyad guy? He is claiming and posting hordes of nonsense. Especially he is peddling his hate against Sylhetis. Where to complaint about his malicious activity?

I was told sometime ago that Riyad may be a false flagger (I speak only half in jest). :-)

Let's ask him something to make sure he is from Bangladesh (Something only natives should know). ;)

I dont totally agree with Elias. The rabbit hole seems much more deep than this.

What a coincidence, both these songs came out at the same time. One super rich and one super poor. This super rich badmouthing poors getting super reports and repeatedly taken down by YT.

Levele Nai is well done Hip-hop wise. However they need to work on their lyrics.

We are well-placed in the subcontinent in the desi hip hop genre.

66268786_2296742270394493_5354058097495113728_o.jpg

https://www.waltonbd.com/index.php?...aAnr2NCWoEKkZlQGPnh08zBAHXVxy0nBAivvGjv-1J_jk

Guys these two are ground handling videos for ANA Airlines in Japan. After passing through and observing decades of ground handling operations in Japanese airports (especially Tokyo Int'l, Tokyo Haneda and Osaka), I still remain superbly impressed by their thorough procedural finesse and precision in execution of their job (wheels stop on . the . dot), which I am sure they take personally. The subway operations are equally impressive. Without fail, every plane passenger used to see the ground handlers waving good-bye to every plane handled (signifying a job-well-executed and a personal touch), though not sure if that is still being done. The fanaticism and dedication-to-duty is just amazing to me. It remains an organizational example to the rest of the world on adherence to quality, and certainly a very high-bar for a country like ours to aspire to.

Now a days Fata Kader has nothing to do other than attending some worthless cinema's inauguration program.

Now a days Fata Kader has nothing to do other than attending some worthless cinema's inauguration program.

Rumor has it that he had open heart surgery....

Everything has a price - nothing goes unpunished...... ;)......

Still won't give up cavorting with questionable types.....

Back
Top Bottom