What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

really craving some desi food... does she say what restaurant this is?

well he speakth the truth... we got to own up to it and improve... not saying nothing is being done but 95% of dhaka is a trashbag

Nope, she doesnt said the name of the restaurant but only said that it is around Lalbagh fort.

Romanian electronica is pretty well-rounded as far as arrangements and melodies. This one is from seven years ago.

And another old one...this chick lives/works in LA now....

Couple of recent ones...

Romanian electronica is pretty well-rounded as far as arrangements and melodies. This one is from seven years ago.

And another old one...this chick lives/works in LA now....

Couple of recent ones...

Alexandra stan... real beauty i must say... none of that fake makeup bs
:P

Alexandra stan... real beauty i must say... none of that fake makeup bs
:P

Yup she's a looker alright....but in the morning they all look different. :-)

The next zombie apocalypse movie should be filmed in bangladesh

They look like scurrying ants crawling up an anthill. I don't think this is in Bangladesh though...is it?

not my internal medicine teacher... doesn't. if only she wasn't married because i definitely see she's attracted to me. specially after going topless in the class xD

not my internal medicine teacher... doesn't. if only she wasn't married because i definitely see she's attracted to me. specially after going topless in the class xD

iu
iu
iu

iu

They look like scurrying ants crawling up an anthill. I don't think this is in Bangladesh though...is it?

Yeap bro its star cineplex at panthapath. Hahaha this what happens when there is only 3 cinemas that show the movie in a city of 20mil+

Back
Top Bottom