What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

Leftie see, leftie do. It's no surprise lefties have a higher tendency to off themselves either. Nilhist, materialist, feelz bubbles get burst readily..,.and then it all comes crashing down depending on how much actual genuine self-esteem they have left.

No genuine leftie is capable of being a "good" genuine fella sorry to say. Doesn't mean I cannot appreciate the good stuff they have done or their talents, but they are not good or better people on the overall balance of it....given in a free established society they are always the ones seeking to use authoritarian govt/groupthink to undermine it....and then wail at the inevitable blowback like the hypocrite losers they always were all along.

@Desert Fox @Psychic
Indeed, well said. Now I'm not going to talk bad about the dead, RIP to Bourdain. I liked his show before he began to get political, and to those who eluded he was White, well that's not true. Bourdain was Jewish and (not surprisingly) a leftist, like most politically active Jews.

Now there is nothing wrong with Jews being leftists if they view that as the best way to further their own in-group's interests. But the problem arises when those who point out the fact that most influential leftists were/are Jews are labeled "anti-semites" for having done so in order to silence them and to quash freedom of discourse.

I dunno...but there is no way I'm gonna tell my partner to convert.
You’re a lad!
People who ask their partners to convert to get married are shallow... this happens a lot in Asia... in Middle East, Muslim guys/ families are okay with welcoming Christian/ Jewish brides to their family.

Conversion is to show to my parents that I'm not marrying an infidel, I guess.

Anyway....I'm happy with my life and not interested getting married now....but parents won't understand.

So I guess your parents don't know yer an apostate/infidel yourself yet? :P

You will be in catch 22 situation friend...always, at some point it needs to come out....unless you want to kick can/hide this indefinitely. I don't envy your position....and wish you best of luck.

35072620_2104449369827364_2038209655536091136_n.jpg

37th BCS Public administration topper...

#PSBDExclusive!

BIMANS VERY FIRST DREAMLINER IS OUT IN THE WILD!

Here we see the first glimpse of Biman's very first Boeing 787-8 (MSN 40126/Line Number 726)! She is seen here at the Boeing Everett flight line earlier yesterday. Biman is scheduled to take delivery of her in August later this year. Thanks to Jennifer for sharing the shot with us.

Guess the countdown has officially begun!
35287746_920328208144090_2976599648241713152_n.jpg

35160541_2054354781488484_4527163746396667904_n.jpg

So I guess your parents don't know yer an apostate/infidel yourself yet? :P
They don't.....Like they hardly know anything about my lifestyle.
You will be in catch 22 situation friend...always, at some point it needs to come out....unless you want to kick can/hide this indefinitely. I don't envy your position....and wish you best of luck.
Thanks......

Sunset from Bandarban, Bangladesh
hWgWnhoRmeS4ttd4LUhVTaxZleOajSMRZs7V2AU0icc.jpg

If this isn't beautiful then I'm not sure I know what is.

Conversion is to show to my parents that I'm not marrying an infidel, I guess.

Anyway....I'm happy with my life and not interested getting married now....but parents won't understand.
Where from BD are you? We are about the same age if I remember correctly. Yet your parents seem hellbent on marriage while mine or all of my cousins my age and their parents only thinks about education and marriage couldn't be further from their mind.

Where from BD are you?
Originally from Chittagong. Lived in Dhaka from 2006-13.
We are about the same age if I remember correctly. Yet your parents seem hellbent on marriage while mine or all of my cousins my age and their parents only thinks about education and marriage couldn't be further from their mind.
Well, they aren't hellbent. I finished my studies and now have a job. So my parents think it's time for me to get married. They are old....and probably they consider this as their last responsibility. My elder siblings are already married.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom