What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

Everyone in bd section got banned... damn

I am not going to delve into the reasons all the posters got banned.

But I have said this multiple times - don't get angry/excited and reply to troll-bait threads. The mods mentioned this too.

I myself have been baited. Troll bait threads are created by known trolls to get our forum members into trouble.

Just report troll posts, and move on. No matter how badly outsiders troll the progress of Bangladesh - it doesn't matter. Caravan moves on....

We might disagree about the rules but we still have to obey them if we're deciding to stay here and post.

you guys like shutki ?;)
Hidol Shutki.:smitten::p::wub:

কেমেরুন চাচার বন্ধু অটা কে বা?

Enam Ali, a reputed Sylheti origin British citizen, President of British- Bangladesh Chamber of Commerce and recipient of prestigious "Curry Award". Bhaisab ei forum o Sylheti matiunna. Ban kimba warning khaiba.

Don't have a favorite fish but if I shall say... it's hamour, a Kuwaiti fish.

Ever tried salmon or trout?

I'm going to be catching a lot of walleye and hopefully some pike pretty close to home....found a really good place. Both taste really good. They fish (recreation i.e angling) a lot in Ukraine?

Here's how I cook my pike, taste really good:

3601950_f496.jpg

just wondering is it a type of dehydrated fish
Cumbersome and a lengthy process, small fishes,(puti ,chapila} caught in abundance from the vast Haors of Sylhet and NE regions of Mymensingh, are firstly covered with salt +turmeric, sealed in large clay pots and allowed sufficient time to ferment, these were the traditional method of preparing Hydrol shutkis, these days use of insecticides and semi drying them under the sun for commercial purpose is rampant.:lazy2::sad::fie:

Cumbersome and a lengthy process, small fishes,(puti ,chapila} caught in abundance from the vast Haors of Sylhet and NE regions of Mymensingh, are firstly covered with salt +turmeric, sealed in large clay pots and allowed sufficient time to ferment, these were the traditional method of preparing Hydrol shutkis, these days use of insecticides and semi drying them under the sun for commercial purpose is rampant.:lazy2::sad::fie:

i would love to try some you cant get it here in canada

Yo bro! I love Hidol-Hutki (sutki)...:smitten:

I think we are all shutki lovers here hehe

Enam Ali, a reputed Sylheti origin British citizen, President of British- Bangladesh Chamber of Commerce and recipient of prestigious "Curry Award". Bhaisab ei forum o Sylheti matiunna. Ban kimba warning khaiba.
অ আইচ্চা। বাইছাব অ যে সিলেটি অটা অখন জানলাম! তে আফনার বাড়ী সিলেট অর কুনান বা?

Ever tried salmon or trout?

I'm going to be catching a lot of walleye and hopefully some pike pretty close to home....found a really good place. Both taste really good. They fish (recreation i.e angling) a lot in Ukraine?

Here's how I cook my pike, taste really good:

3601950_f496.jpg
Fish in Ukraine is rare and expensive for the quality you get... Crimea must have had something to do with it...

Yeah did have salmon and trout...

YOUR FISH IS RAAAAWWWWWW!! :P

just wondering is it a type of dehydrated fish
It's like you remove the internal organs and give it a good wash... then dry it out in the sun with salt possibly...

অ আইচ্চা। বাইছাব অ যে সিলেটি অটা অখন জানলাম! তে আফনার বাড়ী সিলেট অর কুনান বা?
Ji oi, bhaisab ami 100% khatii sylhoti.:smitten::smitten::smitten:. Gulafgonji +Moulibazari = hybrid product.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom