What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

Last edited:
Was too busy finishing off a PhD for 6 years to get married. Which thanks to covid got delayed by over 1 year 8 months

Besides I didn't want to get married until the late 20s/early 30s anyway.

This is how they handle huge cargo barges in the Mississippi. Bangladesh should take a note from this.

@jamahir does @Cliftonite have a new account ? I'm sure you remember him

Also, do you remember the name of that anti BJP, troll Indian user from lived in Singapore? I remembered about him last night but now I can't rest without getting his name...

Can I get another Joy Bangla....

DMtqg4n.jpg

I don't think this guy is a native Bengali speaker. @Atlas bhai report kore den, "ignore" o diye den.

@The Eagle bhai look at the image above....

The new "banana" user is @SylhetiBDeshiAmerican, a khakirchele troll who used to start the same sort of trends in 2020..

He'll have to mention sylhet being superior to the rest of Bangladesh in every single one of his threads or he'll die.

His aim is to create discord among Bangladeshi members.

I suggest everyone ignore this rabid dog

@Bilal9 bhai , ei Palghat and AmiektiPola ki same? Screen shot ta eibar mathay dhukse! Report martesi ekhuni!

(I'm going to report him right now.)

Ignored both. Although the feature no longer works as you still can see their content!

Palghat I believe is another defence analyst from India, not the same person that gave you gali. @Joe Shearer Dada knows him better and can probably tell us a bit more....

Palghat I believe is another defence analyst from India, not the same person that gave you gali. @Joe Shearer Dada knows him better and can probably tell us a bit more....
Palghat is certainly not that bad boy, Ami Ekti Kharap Chhele; he is a person who has joined us temporarily for the purpose of conducting the game that we are simulating.

Who gave you gali? That is most objectionable. May I be of some help, @Atlas ?

Who gave you gali? That is most objectionable. May I be of some help, @Atlas ?
Mone korte parcchi na dada.

Asole hostile comment gula ami eriye zabar cheshta kori.

Ekhane asi time pass korte, tai beshirvag manusher ( shallow people gula) beshirvag kotha Kei seriously neyar dorkar mone kori na!

But thanks for your concern dada!

Mone korte parcchi na dada.

Asole hostile comment gula ami eriye zabar cheshta kori.
আমি কিন্তু সব সময়ে সাহায্য করতে সম্পূর্ণ ভাবে তৈয়ারি আছি। এই ফোরামে বাঙালির অপমান হবে ইটা কিছুতেই সহ্য করবো না।
I am always ready to help. Bengalis will not be insulted as long as I remain a member.
Ekhane asi time pass korte, tai beshirvag manusher ( shallow people gula) beshirvag kotha Kei seriously neyar dorkar mone kori na!
ভদ্দরলোকে তো তাই করবে, ভদ্দরলোক বলেই তো করবে। স্বাভাবিক।
But that is how well-bred people are, it is what is natural to them. Not surprised.
But thanks for your concern dada!
আমার শরীর খারাপ হলে যদি একটু আধটু হাজির না থাকি, তা বলে যে হাল ছেড়ে দিয়েছি , তা নয়। এখন তো বাহাত্তুরে হয়েই গেলাম, যেটা নিয়ে টিটকিরি দিতাম, সেটা এখন বাস্তব হয়ে পড়েছে!
If I am kept away by bad health, do not misunderstand it for indifference. I am getting to the age of senility, and have my problems. What was then a joke is now grim reality.

আমি কিন্তু সব সময়ে সাহায্য করতে সম্পূর্ণ ভাবে তৈয়ারি আছি। এই ফোরামে বাঙালির অপমান হবে ইটা কিছুতেই সহ্য করবো না।
I am always ready to help. Bengalis will not be insulted as long as I remain a member.

ভদ্দরলোকে তো তাই করবে, ভদ্দরলোক বলেই তো করবে। স্বাভাবিক।
But that is how well-bred people are, it is what is natural to them. Not surprised.

আমার শরীর খারাপ হলে যদি একটু আধটু হাজির না থাকি, তা বলে যে হাল ছেড়ে দিয়েছি , তা নয়। এখন তো বাহাত্তুরে হয়েই গেলাম, যেটা নিয়ে টিটকিরি দিতাম, সেটা এখন বাস্তব হয়ে পড়েছে!
If I am kept away by bad health, do not misunderstand it for indifference. I am getting to the age of senility, and have my problems. What was then a joke is now grim reality.
Many thanks dada for your support. I really appreciate it.

Also I sincerely pray that you live 100 years as a healthy person! :cheers:

@Joe Shearer dada.

Back
Top Bottom