What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

@Bilal9 bhai , ei @Palghat and @AmiektiPola ki same? Screen shot ta eibar mathay dhukse! Report martesi ekhuni!

(I'm going to report him right now.)

Ignored both. Although the feature no longer works as you still can see their content!

Asole hujur saheb apnara kar kotha alcohona kortesen bapar ta amar kase porishkar na. Majhe koyekdin asi nai.

Problem ta ki ektu bujhiye bolben? Sylhet er sei USER er sathe amar age encounter hoise. But new banana user ta ke? Tag den ektu dekhi Chad mukh ta!

@AmiEktaKharapChele

User ta at the moment onek active BD section ee, London er potaka dhari.. oboshoy eta VPN er karnama.. username e banana shobdo ta assey..

Shalare Ami tag korlamna, kintu apni Judi ektu ei section er thread gula open kore dekhen, ore paiya jaiben

Germany chole jaitase, UKer dui middle finger dekhayya

Kintu ekhon mayya kemon pabo? UK Bengali ektow puchondu na (no offence UK bengali :P). I guess I will always be a Dhaka boy, and always fall for brainy Dhaka girls who speak sweet shudho Bangla

Abbu dektese, kinto tar choice beshi valo na, bhotka face mayya khali choose kore xD Mum scoffed him for having such crappy taste in women (other than the fact when he courted my mother, who was a pretty exceptionally pretty woman back in the day). Hopefully, prospects will improve. But he's a little too obsessed with the girl's family status, hence the bhotka faces (rich girls eat too much biriyani at home i guess)

Konno bhalo marriage resources, tactics thakte boilen. So far I've used apps, which are completely fruitless. Tried a few Facebook pages, but they don't really yield results either

Germany chole jaitase, UKer dui middle finger dekhayya

Kintu ekhon mayya kemon pabo? UK Bengali ektow puchondu na (no offence UK bengali :P). I guess I will always be a Dhaka boy, and always fall for brainy Dhaka girls who speak sweet shudho Bangla

Abbu dektese, kinto tar choice beshi valo na, bhotka face mayya khali choose kore xD Mum scoffed him for having such crappy taste in women (other than the fact when he courted my mother, who was a pretty exceptionally pretty woman back in the day). Hopefully, prospects will improve. But he's a little too obsessed with the girl's family status, hence the bhotka faces (rich girls eat too much biriyani at home i guess)

Konno bhalo marriage resources, tactics thakte boilen. So far I've used apps, which are completely fruitless. Tried a few Facebook pages, but they don't really yield results either

You need to find some good guy friend connections in Bangladesh (meaning take a short sabbatical to go there at some point) and if they are connected to professional clubs, interest groups, social groups and universities in Bangladesh, your search will be a lot easier.

Social connections are key. In person trusted connections work lot better than social media connections.

In other news....looks like the liberal application of "Fair and Handsome" is working....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bought a car, this time Target bought a flat in Dhaka

Collected

Bogra's son Ashraful Hossain. However, he is known as Hero Alam. He can be discussed, but not avoided. He is working on his own without caring about discussion and criticism.

This time Hero Alam fulfilled his dream. He bought a new car. The target is to buy a flat in Dhaka this time.

On Sunday (May 22), Hero Alam said on Facebook Live, 'My dream was to be a movie hero. God has fulfilled that. I always think to stand by people, God has fulfilled that.

I had many dangers, God removed them. My dream was to buy a car on the right path. God has fulfilled that dream of mine today. Now all my dreams will come true if I can buy a flat in Dhaka city.

He added, "It is very difficult to earn in an honest way. I made five movies by saving money little by little. I always have the blessings of the Almighty."

It is known that Hero Alam has bought Toyota Fielder 2018 model car. He needed a car to go to shoots in different parts of the country. He is very happy.

Meanwhile, on the same day, a song titled 'Ami Roop Nagarer Raja' sung by Hero Alam has been released. He is optimistic about the song. In the video, Hero Alam appears in king's attire.

WTH is a BCS Cadre, and why is such a position held in such high regards by families trying to find a Patro for their Patri?

It appears that three of the most desirable jobs for Bangladeshi’s are Doctor, Engineer, and BCS Cadre…

Major cringe - Ingrezi bolar ki adou dorkar chhilo?

What is "Orryns"? :rofl:

English er baap-ma shamney-pisey shob jaigai maira disey....Allah Rasool!

Loger loktar golar awaz "R U Pom Gana" Ananta Jalil er moto money hoilo....is this his wife "Borsha" or is it that "professional" Prova?
Not just "Orrynz" - it is "Orrynz Zeus". Zeus-worshipping Greek pagan takla!

This is Borsha not Prova. Prova is a billion times classier (sleeping around aside which is her personal matter).

I bet Borsha is on hard drugs.

Not just "Orrynz" - it is "Orrynz Zeus". Zeus-worshipping Greek pagan takla!

This is Borsha not Prova. Prova is a billion times classier (sleeping around aside which is her personal matter).

I bet Borsha is on hard drugs.

Perfect. I bet Borsha's personal and educational background may be closer to "garments" standard.... :p:

WTH is a BCS Cadre, and why is such a position held in such high regards by families trying to find a Patro for their Patri?

It appears that three of the most desirable jobs for Bangladeshi’s are Doctor, Engineer, and BCS Cadre…

Perfect. I bet Borsha's personal and educational background may be closer to "garments" standard.... :p:

Opportunity cost of the String of T-shirts. You win some, you lose some.

#Belts&BucklesInitiative

@jamahir does @Cliftonite have a new account ? I'm sure you remember him

I didn't get alert for your tag so sorry I am replying this late. I actually came to this thread to say to you that my suspicion of you being DalalErMaNodi has proven true. You admitted it to BlueIndian. :D

About Cliftonite I don't think he has a new account because language and references would show. Sad that he is not here because he was a good person.

Also, do you remember the name of that anti BJP, troll Indian user from lived in Singapore? I remembered about him last night but now I can't rest without getting his name...

@Shantanu_Left. He spoke against BJP yes but strangely I never saw him write any leftist philosophy or ideological support in favor of leftists.

Palghat I believe is another defence analyst from India, not the same person that gave you gali. @Joe Shearer Dada knows him better and can probably tell us a bit more....

Palghat is certainly not that bad boy, Ami Ekti Kharap Chhele; he is a person who has joined us temporarily for the purpose of conducting the game that we are simulating.

@Palghat is a good person and maybe as Joe says he joined for the game simulation but he has followed PDF for long.

If I am kept away by bad health, do not misunderstand it for indifference. I am getting to the age of senility, and have my problems. What was then a joke is now grim reality.

Sorry to hear that. How is the heart ? :)

But he's a little too obsessed with the girl's family status, hence the bhotka faces (rich girls eat too much biriyani at home i guess)

LOL.

In other news....looks like the liberal application of "Fair and Handsome" is working....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bought a car, this time Target bought a flat in Dhaka

Collected

Bogra's son Ashraful Hossain. However, he is known as Hero Alam. He can be discussed, but not avoided. He is working on his own without caring about discussion and criticism.

This time Hero Alam fulfilled his dream. He bought a new car. The target is to buy a flat in Dhaka this time.

On Sunday (May 22), Hero Alam said on Facebook Live, 'My dream was to be a movie hero. God has fulfilled that. I always think to stand by people, God has fulfilled that.

I had many dangers, God removed them. My dream was to buy a car on the right path. God has fulfilled that dream of mine today. Now all my dreams will come true if I can buy a flat in Dhaka city.

He added, "It is very difficult to earn in an honest way. I made five movies by saving money little by little. I always have the blessings of the Almighty."

It is known that Hero Alam has bought Toyota Fielder 2018 model car. He needed a car to go to shoots in different parts of the country. He is very happy.

Meanwhile, on the same day, a song titled 'Ami Roop Nagarer Raja' sung by Hero Alam has been released. He is optimistic about the song. In the video, Hero Alam appears in king's attire.

Ah, the international star Hero Alom. Watch him destroy the famous song Manike Mage Hithe originally by the Sri Lankan lovely, Yohani :

We shouldn't use the word Classy to describe something good because it implies that only those of the Capitalist socio-economic upper class have sophistication, grace and conduct. Surely you know of other better descriptive words. :)

I didn't get alert for your tag so sorry I am replying this late. I actually came to this thread to say to you that my suspicion of you being DalalErMaNodi has proven true. You admitted it to BlueIndian. :D

About Cliftonite I don't think he has a new account because language and references would show. Sad that he is not here because he was a good person.

@Shantanu_Left. He spoke against BJP yes but strangely I never saw him write any leftist philosophy or ideological support in favor of leftists.

@Palghat is a good person and maybe as Joe says he joined for the game simulation but he has followed PDF for long.

Sorry to hear that. How is the heart ? :)

LOL.

Ah, the international star Hero Alom. Watch him destroy the famous song Manike Mage Hithe originally by the Sri Lankan lovely, Yohani :

We shouldn't use the word Classy to describe something good because it implies that only those of the Capitalist socio-economic upper class have sophistication, grace and conduct. Surely you know of other better descriptive words. :)

Ahhh, a shame.. I liked cliftonite; as Pakistanis go, very balanced & educated opinions and as for Shantanu, he was like a brother to me.. great troll too haha, won't be another one like him in the Indian section.

Back
Top Bottom