What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

People. I need help from you. Ami Norway thaki, grown up here. Lately i wish to move back to beloved BD. Hopefully it will happen within 5 years. I consider myself norwegian-bengali and i want to help rural people from village where i was born. Thus i am planning development project for helping villagers.

Norway is a big foreign aid donor and i want to apply for funds from Norad, the goverment agency responsible for choosing foreign aid recipents. So the thing is; Norad usually gives funding if there is a local partner in BD with good record and reputation, and also can show results. I am considering a project where locals can do fish farming or something like that in order to create jobs for villagers. Or maybe some kind of environmental project, to clean up garbage and stuff.

Is there in local partners in BD that i can contact or choose to enter partnership with? If we get funding, it may be as much as 10 million USD over 4-5 years.

Any opinions or advice?

Last edited:
People. I need help from you. Ami Norway thaki, grown up here. Lately i wish to move back to beloved BD. Hopefully it will happen within 5 years. I consider myself norwegian-bengali and i want to help rural people from village where i was born. Thus i am planning development project for helping villagers.

Norway is a big foreign aid donor and i want to apply for funds from Norad, the goverment agency responsible for choosing foreign aid recipents. So the thing is; Norad usually gives funding if there is a local partner in BD with good record and reputation, and also can show results. I am considering a project where locals can do fish farming or something like that in order to create jobs for villagers. Or maybe some kind of environmental project, to clean up garbage and stuff.

Is there in local partners in BD that i can contact or choose to enter partnership with? If we get funding, it may be as much as 10 million USD over 4-5 years.

Any opinions or advice?
What you are thinking is truly admirable.

I'll try to give you some information after I read up on some matters.

But for now BRAC is a Bangladeshi NGO which is a local partner of Norad and they are conducting several projects in Bangladesh together.

Nah.....abar aisha porse. Oke ekhon theke careful thakte bolse ek moderator. ER profile page e jeye dekhlam.
to oi modtai tulsilo ban gula... ekhon buzhte feresi. o hoila special case.. modtar dost..oi laiga special treatment fasse. oke ferot ana hoise to khaled ar bluesky keo ferot ana hok

to oi modtai tulsilo ban gula... ekhon buzhte feresi. o hoila special case.. modtar dost..oi laiga special treatment fasse. oke ferot ana hoise to khaled ar bluesky keo ferot ana hok
Khaled r bluesky koydin er ban khaise., janen naki?

Barabari shuru korle Giri abar ban khaibo. Just chup chap report kore diben.

Khaled r bluesky koydin er ban khaise., janen naki?

Barabari shuru korle Giri abar ban khaibo. Just chup chap report kore diben.
খালেদ ভাইয়ের ব্যান ২৩ এপ্রিল পর্যন্ত। ব্লুস্কাইয়ের খবর জানি না...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom