What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

This is me...a long, long time ago...

Rangamati

H0WSnwP.jpg

I find west bengali to be whiter.
Majority BD bengali girls are ugly in SG.:(

I'd say there's very little difference between the average West Bengali and Bangladeshi skin colour, things get skewed because West Bengal's media is dominated by their traditional Brahmin elite, who just like everywhere in India tend to be lighter than average. However I will admit Sylhetis tend to the fairest skinned section of Bengalis on average, at least based on the ones I've seen in the U.K.

But it makes little difference to me, I've seen girls from all shades I've found attractive.

I'd say there's very little difference between the average West Bengali and Bangladeshi skin colour, things get skewed because West Bengal's media is dominated by their traditional Brahmin elite, who just like everywhere in India tend to be lighter than average. However I will admit Sylhetis tend to the fairest skinned section of Bengalis on average, at least based on the ones I've seen in the U.K.

But it makes little difference to me, I've seen girls from all shades I've found attractive.
লজ্জা পেলুম দাদা :ashamed:

Bangladesh just sent Mashrafe off to T20 retirement with a win against SL.

Was a good game, good series and good tour. My friends went to SL to follow the team on tour - I was meant to go...but then stuff came up at work and that was that :(

Bangladesh just sent Mashrafe off to T20 retirement with a win against SL.

Was a good game, good series and good tour. My friends went to SL to follow the team on tour - I was meant to go...but then stuff came up at work and that was that :(
Mash will go up in the History of Bangladesh cricket as one of the greats. A living legend.

Mash will go up in the History of Bangladesh cricket as one of the greats. A living legend.
Without doubt, and not because he was the best or the most skilled or had the most wickets (he didn't)...but, because, like this country - he kept getting knocked down and kept getting back up.

The sheer bad luck he had in his career is incredible, he could have and probably should have retired. But, he kept going.

Indomitable spirit.

This is a pace bowler - look at the brace ffs

Pic from the ODI series against SL last week
17630021_1328550613877233_1151569927520939532_n.jpg

Without doubt, and not because he was the best or the most skilled or had the most wickets (he didn't)...but, because, like this country - he kept getting knocked down and kept getting back up.

The sheer bad luck he had in his career is incredible, he could have and probably should have retired. But, he kept going.

Indomitable spirit.

This is a pace bowler - look at the brace ffs

Pic from the ODI series against SL last week
17630021_1328550613877233_1151569927520939532_n.jpg

Mashrafe is definitely my all time favourite BD player (and earned tier A respect from me which is very hard). He is one tough SOB....and probably one of few I have seen across whole world that produce results (even in vain) under real pressure (esp from his team often collapsing). BD very lucky to have this talent at crucial formative time.

BD needs someone like him to take that mantle forward so they can breach top 5 ranking consistently long term.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom