What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

Well what i learn is that, its time we become the Israel of South Asia( hopefully in military as well)
We should absolutely have no links to India at all.
Bharotiyo bangalider moddhe ekta group ase jeta nijeder hindustanider sathe assimilate korar jonno ja kichu kora proyojon korbe...kintu jokhon hindustani der latthi khaya abar kheyal hobe bangali tokhon ei parer bangalider theke dissociate korar jonno ja kichu dorkar korbe...this is what happens when you become a minority without self worth.

Bharotiyo bangalider moddhe ekta group ase jeta nijeder hindustanider sathe assimilate korar jonno ja kichu kora proyojon korbe...kintu jokhon hindustani der latthi khaya abar kheyal hobe bangali tokhon ei parer bangalider theke dissociate korar jonno ja kichu dorkar korbe...this is what happens when you become a minority without self worth.
hindustani beta bharotiyo bangali maiya der pregnant kotasay. so basically thara accon pure bangali noi.
Bharotiyo bangali acon hindustani ancestor arsey abon Bangladeshi bangali onek different ancestor arsey, Arab, Persian and Pashtun and even some of them are mongoloid, just like the jews who have european ancestor.
So basically amar point ta holo jey, bharoti bangali acon Iraq and Syria moto hoye gesay. Assyrian abon Babylonian manush Arab hoye gesay, kintu amra hoi nai, amra amardey culture abon basha perserve kota hobe.

hindustani beta bharotiyo bangali maiya der pregnant kotasay. so basically thara accon pure bangali noi.
Bharotiyo bangali acon hindustani ancestor arsey abon Bangladeshi bangali onek different ancestor arsey, Arab, Persian and Pashtun and even some of them are mongoloid, just like the jews who have european ancestor.
So basically amar point ta holo jey, bharoti bangali acon Iraq and Syria moto hoye gesay. Assyrian abon Babylonian manush Arab hoye gesay, kintu amra hoi nai, amra amardey culture abon basha perserve kota hobe.

Jara nijer bhasha ar desher jonno ek fota rokto konodin dai nai, shobshomoi cow belt er lokjon ar marwari/bombaiya babshair kachhey economically poradhin, tader eita notun ki?

Kolkatai hatey-gona koekta lok ekhono shadhin-cheta aasey, tader shonkha khub kom (Chandril are Garga Bhottacharjo duijon). Ekhon Kolkatai new generation er polapan Bangla bolte parleo, beshirbhag Bangla likhtey ba portey janena. Khubi korun porinoti.

Kolkatai shob signboard e Hindi lekha ba English. Keu recently gia thakley bujhben ami ki boli.

Sharadin Hindi bhashider pa chaita jodi amaderkey boley amra Bangali na - er thekey hasshokor ar ki hoitey parey? :-)

This video is old but gold.
Apparently i am not a real ethnic Bengali because i am a muslim according to some kolkata folks.

There was no Kolkata or Sutanuti village before English came in and made Kolkata people their tambedar.

Nothing! It was a backward village in the sticks.

The real power and vibrancy (agriculture, wealth and trade) was in East Bengal. Always.

Sycophants of Hindi-speaking banyas now criticizing our language in East Bengal. Obviously a BJP shill trying to drive a wedge between EB and WB folks.

Trying to go viral by being controversial. BJP Hindi culture pa-chata Indiot.

In any case this is pointless pissing off Bangladeshis, because ultimately WB is 100% dependent on trade and tourism from Bangladesh. And will be more so in the future.

The GDP per capita of their impoverished state is half that of ours (why? Marwari Business folks). Their economy is all in the hands of Mumbai businesses and Marwaris. Sad situation.

Instead of spewing venom against Bangladeshis, they should identify the people who are sponsoring and bank-rolling this Bangladeshi-hatred in their WB media, namely
  1. Marwari businesspeople,
  2. Cow-Belt Bihari Hindutva politicians and
  3. BJP Hindutva idiots from Gujarat and other cow-belt states.
WB is a de-facto buffer state between India and the sovereign nation of Bangladesh. It will remain that way.

Last edited:
There was no Kolkata or Sutanuti village before English came in and made Kolkata people their tambedar.

Nothing! It was a backward village in the sticks.

The real power and vibrancy (agriculture, wealth and trade) was in East Bengal. Always.

Sycophants of Hindi-speaking banyas now criticizing our language in East Bengal. Obviously a BJP shill trying to drive a wedge between EB and WB folks.

Trying to go viral by being controversial. BJP Hindi culture pa-chata Indiot.

In any case this is pointless pissing off Bangladeshis, because ultimately WB is 100% dependent on trade and tourism from Bangladesh. And will be more so in the future.

WB is a de-facto buffer state between India and the sovereign nation of Bangladesh.
India is an artificial state that was created by the british,nothing more then that and west so called 'bengal' is now part of it.

If you take a look at the history of India, the most of them is about islamic invaders ruling over them for a thousand years before their daddy british arrived.No ones cares about their ashoka the great or whatever that came before that.

As for the west 'bengali' hopefully their artificial country will dissolve and then we the real bengalis would occupy the land that was stolen us.

Not going to bother with watching, probably raise my blood pressure.

I explained the issue in post #2408. This Hindutva propaganda will continue in WB until WB goes to BJP politically.

BJP is worried that WB will turn majority Muslim and they will lose influence in WB.

God this kid.... exposing their Aukaat.

Manhood size is being discussed too...

If this is the new Generation, then I feel sorry for the people in that country.

Well guys these are some juvenile kids from both countries posting this nonsense. Older folks like Waz bhai corrected their views already.

By "their" I meant immature kid like the OP and the like-minded lot, who has the "we are superior than thou syndrome".

I know any sensible people would slap the hell out of that bolod. Irrespective of what nationality they are from.

This video is old but gold.
Apparently i am not a real ethnic Bengali because i am a muslim according to some kolkata folks.

Lmao if they’re the real bengalis what are they doing with india then. Lol cucks

God this kid.... exposing their Aukaat.

Manhood size is being discussed too...

If this is the new Generation, then I feel sorry for the people in that country.
Lmfao speaking of their average measurements I’m bigger and girthier 😂
It has to do with something called bbc “big Bengali…” not all of us have it but those who do are worshipped

By "their" I meant immature kid like the OP and the like-minded lot, who has the "we are superior than thou syndrome".

I know any sensible people would slap the hell out of that bolod. Irrespective of what nationality they are from.

This kind of superiority complex is born out of ignorance and the propaganda rooted in "feeling better by putting others down".

No matter who you are, there is someone better looking, smarter and more accomplished than you are, so this kind of "feel good" feeling is just someone projecting their inner shortcoming and insecurity. Not everyone has opportunities to better themselves, and Allah has asked all of us as Muslims to level the playing field. That my brother - is a true Muslim, who helps their fellow human being, not one who puts others down to "feel better" about themselves.

I will not preach too hard because I have this fault too - I do Gibat (Ghibah) constantly. May Allah show me (and others) the right path in avoiding this pitfall. :-(

This kind of superiority complex is born out of ignorance and the propaganda rooted in "feeling better by putting others down".

No matter who you are, there is someone better looking, smarter and more accomplished than you are, so this kind of "feel good" feeling is just someone projecting their inner shortcoming and insecurity. Not everyone has opportunities to better themselves, and Allah has asked all of us as Muslims to level the playing field. That my brother - is a true Muslim, who helps their fellow human being, not one who puts others down to "feel better" about themselves.

I will not preach too hard because I have this fault too - I do Gibat (Ghibah) constantly. May Allah show me (and others) the right path in avoiding this pitfall. :-(

Ngl that kid would get his @ss roasted and bullied if this was 4chan , mf no one cares and when people think of attractive guys in the west people think of some Hollywood white male not a dam Pakistani.

Britain has bragging rights
Japan has bragging rights
China sorta has bragging rights

Tell me what Pakistan has given to the world ? No offense

Everything that mf uses has been made by a Brit or a German , so he better quit his inferiority complex

MaShaAllah that you acknowledge your flaws but don't beat yourself up for it. We weren't created to be flawless.

Back
Top Bottom