What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

MaShaAllah that you acknowledge your flaws but don't beat yourself up for it. We weren't created to be flawless.

We should constantly be reminded how humble we are, by looking at the afterlife.

It is so easy to be so full of ourselves, when we have a few measly dollars in the bank, a nice house with a swimming pool, a nice ride. Everything fades (health, wealth, youth) - only thing that remains is one's deeds, devotion to Allah and reputation (or lack thereof).

There was no Kolkata or Sutanuti village before English came in and made Kolkata people their tambedar.

Nothing! It was a backward village in the sticks.

The real power and vibrancy (agriculture, wealth and trade) was in East Bengal. Always.

Sycophants of Hindi-speaking banyas now criticizing our language in East Bengal. Obviously a BJP shill trying to drive a wedge between EB and WB folks.

Trying to go viral by being controversial. BJP Hindi culture pa-chata Indiot.

In any case this is pointless pissing off Bangladeshis, because ultimately WB is 100% dependent on trade and tourism from Bangladesh. And will be more so in the future.

The GDP per capita of their impoverished state is half that of ours (why? Marwari Business folks). Their economy is all in the hands of Mumbai businesses and Marwaris. Sad situation.

Instead of spewing venom against Bangladeshis, they should identify the people who are sponsoring and bank-rolling this Bangladeshi-hatred in their WB media, namely
  1. Marwari businesspeople,
  2. Cow-Belt Bihari Hindutva politicians and
  3. BJP Hindutva idiots from Gujarat and other cow-belt states.
WB is a de-facto buffer state between India and the sovereign nation of Bangladesh. It will remain that way.

To summarize, the person who made that video is a Khankirchele.

Ngl that kid would get his @ss roasted and bullied if this was 4chan , mf no one cares and when people think of attractive guys in the west people think of some Hollywood white male not a dam Pakistani.

Britain has bragging rights
Japan has bragging rights
China sorta has bragging rights

Tell me what Pakistan has given to the world ? No offense

Everything that mf uses has been made by a Brit or a German , so he better quit his inferiority complex

Well let's not diss the whole country because of one person. I have Pakistani friends and they are not like this person. Let's focus on the person, not where they are (or claim to be) from.

We have plenty of idiots like this in Bangladesh, but cannot defend their less than intelligent social media profiles in front of the world. Every son of a ricksha-wallah now has a smartphone and can claim his opinion on the world stage (it takes three/four generations for underclass people to get educated and learn civility). Some never learn.

We have to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Guys did you know that Bengal Subah region produced 50% of the GDP of Mughal India? This is well established. And Mughal India itself contributed from 25 to 30% of world GDP. So Bengal Subah (mainly Bangladesh) itself contributed 12 to 15% of world GDP prior to 1700's.

The rise of the West was an aberration in modern history. They are currently regressing and will continue to do so.

Share_of_Global_GDP.gif

Guys did you know that Bengal Subah region produced 50% of the GDP of Mughal India? This is well established. And Mughal India itself contributed from 25 to 30% of world GDP. So Bengal Subah (mainly Bangladesh) itself contributed 12 to 15% of world GDP prior to 1700's.

The rise of the West was an aberration in modern history. They are currently regressing and will continue to do so.

Share_of_Global_GDP.gif

Hence carrying the banner in DP.

Drone view of Somapura (Paharpur), 8th Century

Drone view of Moinamoti (Comilla), 8th Century

View attachment 751428
Worst f##king team in the world

Members of BFF should be fired ASAP

I don't think Football (aka Soccer) in Bangladesh is popular in Bangladesh that much anymore. Hence the lack of govt./provate sponsorship, funding, training and also - skilled players with Bangladesh Football Federation.

Gone are the days of skilled players of Abahani-Mohammedan clubs and having national teams like Argentina and Brazil play in Bangladesh.

Maybe one day - the game will be popular again.

How did both Michael and DalalerMaNodi managed to become golapi at the same time?

How did both Michael and DalalerMaNodi managed to become golapi at the same time?
I got a warning for saying that excessive 'pakistan prem' from our countrymen is annoying. Apparently this is considered trolling and de-railing the thread,. @DalalErMaNodi posted a reply re-affirming and agreeing to my statement in detail, pretty sure that's what got him banned!!

I got a warning for saying that excessive 'pakistan prem' from our countrymen is annoying. Apparently this is considered trolling and de-railing the thread,. @DalalErMaNodi posted a reply re-affirming and agreeing to my statement in detail, pretty sure that's what got him banned!!

Eita Kono kotha hoilo naki!

Back
Top Bottom