What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

oh cool... didn;t know that! :D

it's 2:12am ... i better get some sleep/// tomorrow i shall prepare for my vacation to my home... 23 hours of journey time it seems.

Whom you addressed in that post with abusive language?

ei shala beshi khobordari dekhai.... juta pita korte iccha kore haramike...
beshi dadagiri....

I can understand what you wrote and wanted to confirm so this is the last time for you as warning in open thread. Never ever insult anyone and I repeat, never use such remarks ever again where I did not disrespect you nor you are the subject at all neither quoted you. Take it as warning for unethical, abusive and offensive language as well as insult that I am letting you go personally for last time. I asked you to translate not just because I didn't understand but wanted to make you realize what you did so hopefully, it will be the last time.

I can understand what you wrote and wanted to confirm so this is the last time for you as warning in open thread. Never ever insult anyone and I repeat, never use such remarks ever again where I did not disrespect you nor you are the subject at all neither quoted you. Take it as warning for unethical, abusive and offensive language as well as insult that I am letting you go personally for last time. I asked you to translate not just because I didn't understand but wanted to make you realize what you did so hopefully, it will be the last time.
trust me mate... go ahead and do your thing.... i am just sick of your advices.
sometimes you should just ease off instead of rampage deleting convos on threads.... and yeah your usual advice of reporting certain comments that provokes most members here doesn't really work because most of the times... other nationals can just troll this forum as they please yet it's only our posts that gets deleted....

now don;t tell me to go and collect my data.... to show you the proofs... i have reported quite a few i believe with no resuts....

and nah... you can;t understand what i wrote except "sala" " dadagiri" and "haramike"
but i am just stating the obvious that you can guess and figure out....

It can't be 23 hours from Ukraine to Kuwait.

Unless you bought a cheap ticket with super long layover somewhere.
bruh nah... lel! it's around 7hr to go to kiev from where i stay... i chose bus because the other option was train for 8hrs.
from kiev my flight actually starts at 9 but i will reach kiev by 5pm blame it on the bus schedule.... i dont remember how much i gotta stay in turkey for but i will be staying at the airport hotel so hopefully fingers crossed....
i reach kuwait in 6 in the morning i believe? i dont remember lol.
it's this summer time ticket from last year that i bought and the plane tickets were higher than usual...
when i will go back to ukraine... its gonna be around 10hrs... and the ticket is like basically free... its extremely cheap, probably less if i get the turkish visa in kuwait because i intent to go around istanbul for some days before heading back.

i only stay in transit for an hour or 2 but that bus timings... airport proximity from kiev and the flight depature is killing time.... i will need some KFC as soon as i land in kuwait.

sometimes you should just ease off instead of rampage deleting convos on threads.... and yeah your usual advice of reporting certain comments that provokes most members here doesn't really work because most of the times... other nationals can just troll this forum as they please yet it's only our posts that gets deleted....

now don;t tell me to go and collect my data.... to show you the proofs... i have reported quite a few i believe with no resuts....

and nah... you can;t understand what i wrote except "sala" " dadagiri" and "haramike"

Did I give you an advice? Did I quote you? Did I ask you anything? Did I offend you? I gave you a fair chance to realize your insulting post and the wrong you did and rather than realizing you came with zero justify that carries no weight. Member posted a question for MOD and you are not the concern then who are to interfere and insult like this. That is not your concern that who is being advised and why if you don't want to understand anything. Take some rest.

Did I give you an advice? Did I quote you? Did I ask you anything? Did I offend you? I gave you a fair chance to realize your insulting post and the wrong you did and rather than realizing you came with zero justify that carries no weight. Member posted a question for MOD and you are not the concern then who are to interfere and insult like this. That is not your concern that who is being advised and why if you don't want to understand anything. Take some rest.
oh boy... you didn;t understand what i was talking about.... i am not even going to bother explain....
have a good day!

oh boy... you didn;t understand what i was talking about.... i am not even going to bother explain....
have a good day!

You shouldn't be sick of any advice which was not for you and never insult anyone again.

. i am just sick of your advices

Because advices are given that member may learn and understand rather than violating rules. Be respectful and have some ethics for conversation with others.

sometimes you should just ease off instead of rampage deleting convos on threads....

Posts violating rules, are not allowed as decorum be maintained foe quality and productive discussion.

You shouldn't be sick of any advice which was not for you and never insult anyone again.

Because advices are given that member may learn and understand rather than violating rules.

Posts violating rules, are not allowed.
He got banned!

I try to avoid junk food and anything full of sugar (entire family of diabetics...), but dropped into Krispy Kreme after a long time today...

I know it's not good for you...but, I wolfed down a couple of Glazed Chocolate cakes in next to no time :lol:

mmmm krispy kreme....we have mostly Dairy Queen here lol.

As long as you have such treats only sometimes, its fine bro.

Unfortunately I know people that make it a habit...and get addicted.

bruh nah... lel! it's around 7hr to go to kiev from where i stay... i chose bus because the other option was train for 8hrs.
from kiev my flight actually starts at 9 but i will reach kiev by 5pm blame it on the bus schedule.... i dont remember how much i gotta stay in turkey for but i will be staying at the airport hotel so hopefully fingers crossed....
i reach kuwait in 6 in the morning i believe? i dont remember lol.
it's this summer time ticket from last year that i bought and the plane tickets were higher than usual...
when i will go back to ukraine... its gonna be around 10hrs... and the ticket is like basically free... its extremely cheap, probably less if i get the turkish visa in kuwait because i intent to go around istanbul for some days before heading back.

i only stay in transit for an hour or 2 but that bus timings... airport proximity from kiev and the flight depature is killing time.... i will need some KFC as soon as i land in kuwait.

Bro just cool off dude. Please follow the rules, you are valued member here and I enjoy a lot of what you have to say.

@Mohammed Khaled, ঈগল মিয়া ত বহুত বড় চুতিয়া! ব্যান মারি দিল!

আর লুলগিরিয়ে ভালা মানুষ সাজে! কত্ত বড় ফকিন্নি সে...

Onno Kau ke niye - Banglae kichu na likhai bhalo...karon keu ka keu taader janacche...abong eer folafol shobai dekhche...so, better hoe amar agey je post ta kora hoise...eta delete kore dile.

otherwise - abar shei eki result hobey!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom