What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

fazlur-rahman-khans-88th-birthday-5637846806298624.3-hp.jpg

Google celebrate Bangladeshi engineer Fazlur rahman

Fazil MOD ta beshi beshi Kore.

Anyways what are the chances of a Bangladeshi Bengali guy getting a Kolkata Bengali girl?

Anyways what are the chances of a Bangladeshi Bengali guy getting a Kolkata Bengali girl?

Depends on the situation I guess, people are individuals. Not all Bangladeshi guys are the same nor are Kolkata girls the same.

Get to go out on a date or get with the intention of a meaningful relationship?

Shouldn't be that hard to get a date...well any harder than the average guy trying to get a date :lol:

Get to go out on a date or get with the intention of a meaningful relationship?

Shouldn't be that hard to get a date...well any harder than the average guy trying to get a date :lol:
Man I have this Bengali girl from kolkata as "friend".Getting her seems harder compared to a Chinese girl.Screw my life:(
My cousins say Bengali girls are pretty but whenever I go Bangladesh, I'm like "Where are the pretty girls?"

Man I have this Bengali girl from kolkata as "friend".Getting her seems harder compared to a Chinese girl.Screw my life:(
My cousins say Bengali girls are pretty but whenever I go Bangladesh, I'm like "Where are the pretty girls?"
Bengali girls ARE pretty! Where do you 'go' when you come to Bangladesh?

He's done it again to that new fellow (I assume he's a Bangladeshi Hindu judging by his name and Avatar) in the remittance thread. :lol:
অই হ্লা মেন্টাল...

You find kolkatan girls attractive?

i am 14 year old boy giving burn burn burn to enemies of BD :flame::flame::flame:

He's done it again to that new fellow (I assume he's a Bangladeshi Hindu judging by his name and Avatar) in the remittance thread. :lol:

So you guys noticed that!!!! :lol:

Whenever a Bengali joins the forum, that James Bond from Karachi will scream out 'Hey Arefin007'! Kinda becoming funny now. :lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom