What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

I've created a new thread and provided the link for the old thread in it. The old thread had too many broken links and off topic discussions, so would not have served the purpose.

The Beautiful Bangladesh.

Please invite your compatriots to contribute in the thread. Once it has exceeded two pages, let me know and I will make it a sticky.
Please at least make a sticky head in Bangladesh defense forum so that people can find it easily. Otherwise people will lose it's track I am afraid .

I don't think our compatriots often visit other forums except this one ( BDF) .

@krash

I've created a new thread and provided the link for the old thread in it. The old thread had too many broken links and off topic discussions, so would not have served the purpose.

The Beautiful Bangladesh.

Please invite your compatriots to contribute in the thread. Once it has exceeded two pages, let me know and I will make it a sticky.

Many Many Thanks. Shukria Bhaisaab. :-)

Please at least make a sticky head in Bangladesh defense forum so that people can find it easily. Otherwise people will lose it's track I am afraid .

I don't think our compatriots often visit other forums except this one ( BDF) .

@krash

Done.

Many Many Thanks. Shukria Bhaisaab. :-)

No worries at all. Lemme know if I can help with anything else as well.

If anybody's into video gaming,

Trailer of Zero Hour, forthcoming Bangladeshi multiplayer game.

Damn that was nice. Well done!! :cheers:

Review here, not bad for a first effort. But the evaluation is against first world mutiplayer platforms.

Guys do you think guns and other type of firearms should be legalised in Bangladesh similar to USA and parts of Pakistan and Middle eastern states?

I would love to own a AK-47.

@DalalErMaNodi @Michael Corleone @bluesky

Yeah, picture 2011 to 2015 turmoil (hartals, oborods and hefazat sit-ins) with guns.

Recipe for a civil war.

We can't get 90% of private hospitals to renew their licenses even after having a whole organization DGHS set up for exactly this process, how exactly do you expect us to exercise control over arms ?

It ought to stay illegal the way it is, can you imagine angry Bengalis pulling out guns during random street quarrels ?

I would like to own a gun sure but not like this.

Yeah, picture 2011 to 2015 turmoil (hartals, oborods and hefazat sit-ins) with guns.

Recipe for a civil war.

We can't get 90% of private hospitals to renew their licenses even after having a whole organization DGHS set up for exactly this process, how exactly do you expect us to exercise control over arms ?

It ought to stay illegal the way it is, can you imagine angry Bengalis pulling out guns during random street quarrels ?

I would like to own a gun sure but not like this.
bengalis aren't civilized... it would be worse than the black/white or gang related violence of US...

bengalis aren't civilized... it would be worse than the black/white or gang related violence of US...
Lol it would be a disaster. Bangladeshi people by nature does not give a F to the cops. If guns are introduced then the law enforcement will be staying under the mercy of the common people.

To all Muslim brothers/sisters, hearty felicitations for Bakri Eid! Eid Mubarak All!

I will be out for a few days...

To all Muslim brothers/sisters, hearty felicitations for Bakri Eid! Eid Mubarak All!

I will be out for a few days...

Eid Mubarak brother, my sincerest felicitations to you on this occasion, have a good one and most importantly stay safe.

Regards,
AK

Back
Top Bottom