What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

The average person from Chittagong is not poor.

Yes you are correct. People of Chittagong on average are richer. I study at a Private University and trust me Chittagonians form bulk of private university students in BD.

Also I have never seen a Chittagonian living in slum or living in poverty. Even the poorest of Chittagonian can eat 3 meals a day and wear good clothes.

I know mate, I am from Chittagong myself. If I may ask where are you based ? I'm from sitakundu but spend most of my time in khulshi and live in foyslake area next to the water park.

Oh I didn't see that you've edited your post number 1584!

Btw 40% to 50% of CHT inhabitants are Bengalis.
Most likely they aren't chatgaiyas, or are they?
We have infrastructure to back a secessionist movement.
Well, here you will be shooting at your own foot. No way you can gain independence with secessionist movements!
The average person from Chittagong is not poor, majority of people in Chittagong aren't even from Chittagong but actually from noakhali and other outlying areas.
Only a few notable Chittagonian families remain, as most men are now marrying noakhailla girls and throwing the local culture in the bin to please their wives.
Then the chance of starting secessionist movement is zero...
Regardless, we aren't landlocked so we will last as an independent country. No other division can secede, let alone last for any amount of time as an independent nation.
Somalia isn't land locked either mate. Judging from your previous posts there aren't much chatgiyas left, so forget about independence you guys cant even pay if GoB asks for infrastructure cost pay back "if" you folks approach diplomatically. Gaining anything with secessionist movement is zero.

Sylhet can do that... :D

I know mate, I am from Chittagong myself. If I may ask where are you based ? I'm from sitakundu but spend most of my time in khulshi and live in foyslake area next to the water park.
I live in Dhaka.

Sitakundu? You are not from mainland Chittagong then. I am from mainland Chittagong

Oh I didn't see that you've edited your post number 1584!

Most likely they aren't chatgaiyas, or are they?

Well, here you will be shooting at your own foot. No way you can gain independence with secessionist movements!

Then the chance of starting secessionist movement is zero...

Somalia isn't land locked either mate. Judging from your previous posts there aren't much chatgiyas left, so forget about independence you guys cant even pay if GoB asks for infrastructure cost pay back "if" you folks approach diplomatically. Gaining anything with secessionist movement is zero.

Sylhet can do that... :D

Dreamer boy.... We don't want to secede I was merely making a based argument unlike your American sylheti jihadist who wants Arabic as official language and claims sylhetis are whiter ?

Only persons with secessionist overtones here are you and that other imbecile who can't even make a proper argument.

I live in Dhaka.

Sitakundu? You are not from mainland Chittagong then. I am from mainland Chittagong

From father's side but from mother's I'm from Chittagong city (kotwali/ enayet bazar area)

Btw Chittagong is a very loose term, the city isn't the only part of Chittagong, there are many districts which are Chittagonian through and through except the ones that are obviously not Chittagonian like raozan, shon dip etc

Last edited:
We don't want to secede I was merely making a based argument
So am I!
unlike your American sylheti jihadist who wants Arabic as official language and claims sylhetis are whiter ?
This is internet. You will meet lots of people with weird thoughts!
Only persons with secessionist overtones here are you and that other imbecile who can't even make a proper argument.
Calling me dreamer boy wasn't necessary. I was talking without offending you!

Anyways, only reason I quoted your comment as I didn't liked the way you presented Sylhet. We have done a lot for this country since Pakistan period. I think we deserve some respect.

And, I never suggested secession of Sylhet anywhere. I have suggested autonomy through federalization of Bangladesh for better administration and economic development.

So am I!

This is internet. You will meet lots of people with weird thoughts!

Calling me dreamer boy wasn't necessary. I was talking without offending you!

Anyways, only reason I quoted your comment as I didn't liked the way you presented Sylhet. We have done a lot for this country since Pakistan period. I think we deserve some respect.

And, I never suggested secession of Sylhet anywhere. I have suggested autonomy through federalization of Bangladesh for better administration and economic development.

Sorry about that I was pissed after I got reminded of that moron, I shouldn't have called you dreamer boy.

Your comment about 'quality over quantity' when speaking of people from other districts can be taken offensively. However I presume that wasn't the intended effect.

Each region and each human being deserves respect nothing short of that and nothing more than that, please do not expect sylhet to get special recognition.

We're all trying our best to push the country forward in our own capacities.

We have a highly inefficient and corrupt government and institutions. We aren't even archiving 50% of our potentials...
Government can't do shit if people are not good. Most Bangladeshis are not law abiding citizens. Illiteracy and ignorance is rampant in Bangladesh. If you walk in the streets of Dhaka you can easily see that people in our day to day lives are not literate and gives a 0 F about the law.

The government can pass laws and give punishment but government cannot knock your door and give you moral science lessons.

Government can't do shit if people are not good. Most Bangladeshis are not law abiding citizens. Illiteracy and ignorance is rampant in Bangladesh. If you walk in the streets of Dhaka you can easily see that people in our day to day lives are not literate and gives a 0 F about the law.

The government can pass laws and give punishment but government cannot knock your door and give you moral science lessons.
Can't argue here...

Only one way left then, imposing laws with brute force. But, for that Bangladesh require corruption free institutions, which we don't have...

Government can up education spending and make life miserable for those who break the law but how can they that'd be hipocrisy.

Government officials themselves disregard the law, story of Bangladesh; Great country, Great potential plagued by unruly public who elect Muppets to office.

Can't argue here...

Only one way left then, imposing laws with brute force. But, for that Bangladesh require corruption free institutions, which we don't have...
We need a leader like Kim Jong UN lolz who can apply harsh punishment and won't tolerate breaking laws. We need a Supreme leader not a president.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom