What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

Guys, It is better that we do not pay any attention to that hideous creature anymore. He quoted my posts in the "Tripura thread" yesterday and I replied in a civil fashion but when he couldn't come up with valid points he started being disrespectful including calling me things like "Small-Minded", "Scum", "Illiterate", "Douche-bag", "Uneducated", "Fascist", "Racist", "Labourer" etc. He also went on to claim that Bangladeshis who live in the Middle East (directed at me because I reside in Kuwait) are uneducated, backward and don't have any right to comment on Bangladesh politics and internal matters since we are "Inexperienced" & "Uneducated". I was surprised at how superior he thinks he is because he lives in a Western country and has (forgive the obvious grammatical mistakes, This is an exact quote) "Teached and Study in American univarsities". Nevermind the fact that Bangladeshi labourers in the Middle East literally keep the country afloat with their remittances, While western bunch enjoy high living standards, not to mention all the good planes that Biman slots into the western routes.

And that wasn't the end of it, he not once but twice mentioned being affiliated with Bangladesh Awami League, even though such a statement was wholly irrelevant and off topic, It was nothing but a threat of legal and physical harassment directed at me. He then proceeded to cry foul and reported me to the mods when I called out his piss poor English proficiency. To be frank, the only reason I did that is because he kept disrespecting me by calling me "uneducated" and because its ironic considering he brags about living in a English speaking country and having "Has teached and study in American Univarsities".

Now I have a warning point plus a thread ban, keeping this in mind I will not be discussing about/or engaging this disgruntled creature any further. I suggest you all do the same, deny trolls the attention they crave so badly. I'm sure he will report this post as well.

Tui ze ugge masali'r pua ahon ara beygunne ibe bujigay, hono din shamne faile zada di bari mairjom dahait er zat.
Who is this magir chele who insults bangladeshis of Kuwait? Does he not know our pee fuels the electricity and running water at his home? Who is this rat ****

Thank you brother @Bilal9

Yup I think different ethnic and language should not become a problem. There are many Indonesian Youtube video that celebrate about the different among us. Here for instant many Youtube video talking about different Indonesian local languages and ethnics: The people with blinded eyes need to guess where these women and men come from and what local language they speak. It gets 1 million viewer after being posted in January this year.

This video talking about Minang (West Sumatra), Java, Sundanese (West Java), and Palembang (South Sumatra) girls and their respective local languages. They talk about some words in Indonesian language and then each girl speak the words based on her local language. Also get 1 million viewer.

801 local languages spoken in Indonesia

Indonesia is huge, do you guys have a huge navy compared to army?

Who is this magir chele who insults bangladeshis of Kuwait? Does he not know our pee fuels the electricity and running water at his home? Who is this rat ****

That American sylheti stronk guy

Hilsa power remains triumphant

For those who don't understand Arabic, get this the Indian is lying through his teeth
Shunu sawwit hada nafarat... xD
Wajid harakat

That American sylheti stronk guy
Zakir? Or bluesky?

Bengali Hindu Brahmins were merciless and we would could never have lived with them as they owned all the land and worked lower caste and Muslims like cattle.

1905 was the year https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partition_of_Bengal_(1905)
Yeah, expect nothing less from decedents of Jagat Seth

Zakir is jamati ( I guess but I don't care fine with me ) and bluesky Bhai is just a little too vocal.....

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/ther...ed-to-take-refuge-in-bangladesh.665569/page-6

Pages 6 to 8 you'll know who
Lmao is this nutcase serious? Arabic for official language? What is he a jihadist? Wahhabist or an Arab because Bengal sultanate didn’t live up to any of those 3 group,
Booze women and food were the pleasures of the sultanate... anyways that isn’t the point. The nutcase wants Biharis, some of the poorest, most uncivilized people if India to join bd? **** I would let sylhet go to Bihar than include Bihar in Bangladesh.

Our Army is still the biggest in term of personnel quantity.

"The Indonesian National Armed Forces comprises approximately 430,000 personnel including the Army, Navy (including the Indonesian Marine Corps - Korps Marinir TNI AL), and the Air Force. The Indonesian Army is by far the largest, with about 330,000 active-duty personnel, compared to around 75,000 in the Navy and 35,000 in the Air Force. The Indonesian armed forces are entirely voluntary."

https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/indonesia/korps-marinir.htm

We have around 17.000 marine troops as of 2010 but the force keeps expanding and dont know the actual number in 2020. As we know, it is not right politically to have Army which is too strong. Marine is there to balance the Army.

Lmao is this nutcase serious? Arabic for official language? What is he a jihadist? Wahhabist or an Arab because Bengal sultanate didn’t live up to any of those 3 group,
Booze women and food were the pleasures of the sultanate... anyways that isn’t the point. The nutcase wants Biharis, some of the poorest, most uncivilized people if India to join bd? **** I would let sylhet go to Bihar than include Bihar in Bangladesh.

I gave him a proper talking lmao, I have never enjoyed an online argument more in my life.

As for Arabic in Bangladesh, NO NEED.

There is only division that can realistically break off and be viable enough to survive : it sure as hell isn't some tea farm and a puny city of less than a million, It's Chittagong but we don't want to break off.

I'd die than to live in a Chittagong that isn't a part of Bangladesh and if we don't want to separate than no other monkey in Bangladesh has the privilege to even mention breaking off.

Did you take French or Bhindi?@Michael Corleone

I gave him a proper talking lmao, I have never enjoyed an online argument more in my life.

As for Arabic in Bangladesh, NO NEED.

There is only division that can realistically break off and be viable enough to survive : it sure as hell isn't some tea farm and a puny city of less than a million, It's Chittagong but we don't want to break off.

I'd die than to live in a Chittagong that isn't a part of Bangladesh and if we don't want to separate than no other monkey in Bangladesh has the privilege to even mention breaking off.

Did you take French or Bhindi?@Michael Corleone
Only gay kids took Hindi... that language is a easy two- three Indian film tutorial to master. French on the other hand was boring for me, thank god it ended after class 10

Only gay kids took Hindi... that language is a easy two- three Indian film tutorial to master. French on the other hand was boring for me, thank god it ended after class 10

I took Hindi, I must admit. Learning French just wasn't practical for me and they wouldn't be teaching you much if it anyway so it would be a waste of time.

Since Hindi was easy for me, I used the time to learn other languages instead like Arabic (just polishing it and learning to write constructively) and German. I'm very glad I learnt German because now it has got me an admit to a German university after I quit DU.

So in a way taking Bhindi ultimately helped me.

I took Hindi, I must admit. Learning French just wasn't practical for me and they wouldn't be teaching you much if it anyway so it would be a waste of time.

Since Hindi was easy for me, I used the time to learn other languages instead like Arabic (just polishing it and learning to write constructively) and German. I'm very glad I learnt German because now it has got me an admit to a German university after I quit DU.

So in a way taking Bhindi ultimately helped me.
Lmao, I unintentionally called you gay xD ah shit
French has the same grammatical base like English just a change in vocabulary so it was easy... however my interest was more towards science and maths... particularly chemistry and maths (but they did change with the teacher shortage in Kuwait back in 2k15-16...) I guess my batch was the last that attempted to study in our school... subsequent were all white kids wannabe, IGCSE induction also ruined the school with division among students
The old school building is gone... 34 years of history... over... the school moved near my home, just a couple of streets away... a lot has changed in Kuwait. More people, less peace, lots of towers in the city, even the atmosphere is changing and so are the people... every subsequent year it feels like I don’t belong... if I don’t belong in Kuwait... where do I belong :/

Lmao, I unintentionally called you gay xD ah shit
French has the same grammatical base like English just a change in vocabulary so it was easy... however my interest was more towards science and maths... particularly chemistry and maths (but they did change with the teacher shortage in Kuwait back in 2k15-16...) I guess my batch was the last that attempted to study in our school... subsequent were all white kids wannabe, IGCSE induction also ruined the school with division among students
The old school building is gone... 34 years of history... over... the school moved near my home, just a couple of streets away... a lot has changed in Kuwait. More people, less peace, lots of towers in the city

Indeed, Kuwait has changed alot.

While there have been good and bad times, I have nothing but respect for the people of Kuwait and the ruling family. I have lived a happy life here, perhaps a better life than if I were to have been born in Bangladesh. Kuwait will always be my second home, I will try not to get visa cancelled:partay:.

Here's a clip of BCL gandus getting their posteriors whipped, not everyday does one get to witness such an auspicious sight.

I agree.

But then why have you NOT banned Hinduism in your country? Appeasement?

Are you Bangali from WB? If so I'm sorry about my comment on WB people and their accents on a different thread a few days ago.

Bangladesh is a secular country, whatever is the case, we can't remove Hindus from Bangladesh. They're very much a part of Bangladeshi society.

I agree.

But then why have you NOT banned Hinduism in your country? Appeasement?
Because unlike India that claims to be secular but bans cow meat, we believe everyone has the right to believe in what they chooses to and that’s a fact.

Indeed, Kuwait has changed alot.

While there have been good and bad times, I have nothing but respect for the people of Kuwait and the ruling family. I have lived a happy life here, perhaps a better life than if I were to have been born in Bangladesh. Kuwait will always be my second home, I will try not to get visa cancelled:partay:.

Here's a clip of BCL gandus getting their posteriors whipped, not everyday does one get to witness such an auspicious sight.

Kuwait has been more of a home to me than Bangladesh, my views on life, cultural preferences have been shaped by this country. I lived in Bangladesh for some time too but it never felt like home... I do prefer to roam around bd though...
The love for Kuwait in my family is huge, my dad stayed during the war, helping however he could to people in need... god forbid something happens, I too will do things that benefit Kuwait

Back
Top Bottom