What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

A quiet remarkable photo. This is Justin Trudeau in Komolapur Rail station in Dhaka. He is the little kid in the red shirt. The man beside him is his father Pierre Trudeau who was the Prime Minister of Canada at that time. The photo was taken in 1983.

100817714_3072034649484907_2538587445897723904_n.jpg

A quiet remarkable photo. This is Justin Trudeau in Komolapur Rail station in Dhaka. He is the little kid in the red shirt. The man beside him is his father Pierre Trudeau who was the Prime Minister of Canada at that time. The photo was taken in 1983.

100817714_3072034649484907_2538587445897723904_n.jpg
Needs to come again, eatablish more trade with bd

There is only division that can realistically break off and be viable enough to survive : it sure as hell isn't some tea farm and a puny city of less than a million, It's Chittagong but we don't want to break off.
Whice Chattogram you are talking about? the city or the division?

Whice Chattogram you are talking about? the city or the division?

The greater Chittagong area which is most inhabited by people who speak Chittagonian, right after noakhali, feni and upto teknaf including CHT*.

But I must admit we will be very poor as an independent country as most of the things we currently export come from the industrial areas based in Dhaka division.

The greater Chittagong area which is most inhabited by people who speak Chittagonian, right after noakhali, feni and upto teknaf including CHT*.

But I must admit we will be very poor as an independent country as most of the things we currently export come from the industrial areas based in Dhaka division.
From my experience, like india there are some ultra rich people in Chattogram but average Chatgaiya doent earn much or doesn’t have much capital in hand. For bloodless separation you folks require political pressure group in powerful countries I fail to see there are any.

BTW, you cant include CHT in chattogram if you want to separate because, they're not chatgaiya.

From my experience, like india there are some ultra rich people in Chattogram but average Chatgaiya doent earn much or doesn’t have much capital in hand. For bloodless separation you folks require political pressure group in powerful countries I fail to see there are any.

BTW, you cant include CHT in chattogram if you want to separate because, they're not chatgaiya.

I added a * when I said CHT. Btw 40% to 50% of CHT inhabitants are Bengalis.

We have infrastructure to back a secessionist movement. The average person from Chittagong is not poor, majority of people in Chittagong aren't even from Chittagong but actually from noakhali and other outlying areas.

Only a few notable Chittagonian families remain, as most men are now marrying noakhailla girls and throwing the local culture in the bin to please their wives.

Regardless, we aren't landlocked so we will last as an independent country. No other division can secede, let alone last for any amount of time as an independent nation.

Last edited:
I added a * when I said CHT.
Yes. But, what should I understand with just a * without clarification written by you?

Now lets talk about this comment of you from post no 1568:
it sure as hell isn't some tea farm and a puny city of less than a million,

You do know that a tea farms is much more profitable compared equally sized rich farm even without government help and subsidies?

You do know that Sylhet has low poverty rate even when we include hordes of poor non Sylhetis living here? Poverty among Sylhetis are low if not very low. Sylhetis are politically well connected in powerful countries. We Sylhetis donated millions of pounds in Bangladeshs war of independence, you can you show me any other Bangladeshi groups did similar thing?

To answer you comment, "puny city of less than a million" Quality over quantity mate...

If Sylhet can't sustain to be a separate state, then no other parts of Bangladesh can do that. (Im not suggesting separation of Sylhet, Im just answering you previous comment)

Yes. But, what should I understand with just a * without clarification written by you?

Now lets talk about this comment of you from post no 1568:

You do know that a tea farms is much more profitable compared equally sized rich farm even without government help and subsidies?

You do know that Sylhet has low poverty rate even when we include hordes of poor non Sylhetis living here? Poverty among Sylhetis are low if not very low. Sylhetis are politically well connected in powerful countries. We Sylhetis donated millions of pounds in Bangladeshs war of independence, you can you show me any other Bangladeshi groups did similar thing?

To answer you comment, "puny city of less than a million" Quality over quantity mate...

If Sylhet can't sustain to be a separate state, then no other parts of Bangladesh can do that. (Im not suggesting separation of Sylhet, Im just answering you previous comment)

Sylhet cannot sustain being independent due it's landlocked nature and what will you market this new country as a tourist hub ? It will be a failed state from an economicay standpoint.

And no I was not thinking of you when I wrote those comments rather it was in relation to that false flaggers pretending to be sylheti and sowing discord on here

What's with this 'we sylhetis' this and that, do you expect to get special brownie points for contributing to the country we all call home ?

Sitting in London will gain political power and financial strength but nothing else, if you think those two factors are enough to build a whole new country around, then you are gravely mistaken brother.

Do we the natives of Chittagong get special brownie points for hosting the port and other important infrastructure that keeps the country afloat?

No region is better than the next one, we are all Bangladeshi and if anyone says otherwise then such behaviour is very deplorable.

Sylhet cannot sustain being independent due it's landlocked nature and what will you market this new country as a tourist hub ? It will be a failed state from an economicay standpoint.
Well, only Sylhet can sustain to be an independent state mate. We have less povery and more capital on hand compared to other parts of Bangladesh. Tourism? Sylhet will become a financial hub first. We dont care about tourism much! Its a good job creating sector but it dosen't employ much Sylhetis. And, nope Sylhet will never fail at least economically. We are good at money related things...

And about being land locked, ever heard about Liechtenstein? Sylhet can be like that...
What's with this 'we sylhetis' this and that, do you expect to get special brownie points for contributing to the country we all call home ?
We like to identify ourselves as Sylheti. Thats how we are...
Sitting in London will gain political power and financial strength but nothing else, if you think those two factors are enough to build a whole new country around, then you are gravely mistaken brother.
What about Israel? Money and influence can buy you any earthly thing...
Do we the natives of Chittagong get special brownie points for hosting the port and other important infrastructure that keeps the country afloat?
Well, I dont know how can somebody brag about a port that was built and operated by government with tax collected from every Bangladeshi!
No region is better than the next one, we are all Bangladeshi and if anyone says otherwise then such behaviour is very deplorable.
No region is better then the next one? Do you believe no country is better then the next one?

I agree with the second part...

Well, only Sylhet can sustain to be an independent state mate. We have less povery and more capital on hand compared to other parts of Bangladesh. Tourism? Sylhet will become a financial hub first. We dont care about tourism much! Its a good job creating sector but it dosen't employ much Sylhetis. And, nope Sylhet will never fail at least economically. We are good at money related things...

And about being land locked, ever heard about Liechtenstein? Sylhet can be like that...

We like to identify ourselves as Sylheti. Thats how we are...

What about Israel? Money and influence can buy you any earthly thing...

Well, I dont know how can somebody brag about a port that was built and operated by government with tax collected from every Bangladeshi!

No region is better then the next one? Do you believe no country is better then the next one?

I agree with the second part...

Lmao, nothing in your post is factually correct, maybe if I have time to tomorrow I will point out the glaring mistakes in your arguments.

Actually maybe I'll let it be, I already beat my head with one super power sylheti and I don't want to get reported again when the cards get dropped.

I added a * when I said CHT. Btw 40% to 50% of CHT inhabitants are Bengalis.

We have infrastructure to back a secessionist movement. The average person from Chittagong is not poor, majority of people in Chittagong aren't even from Chittagong but actually from noakhali and other outlying areas.

Only a few notable Chittagonian families remain, as most men are now marrying noakhailla girls and throwing the local culture in the bin to please their wives.

Regardless, we aren't landlocked so we will last as an independent country. No other division can secede, let alone last for any amount of time as an independent nation.
Majority of people in Chittagong aren't even from Chittagong but actually from noakhali and other outlying areas.

We call these people "Bhoinga" in Chittagonian term. People from Noakhali and Barisal are destroying Chittagong like nothing. Even some 10 years back Chittagong was very peaceful, but thanks to people from outer districts, Chittagong city is now in a mess. Most Noakhaillas are CNG drivers in Chittagong. It is a open secret, everyone knows it.

In my experience, Noakhaillas are somewhat friendly and funny. Barishaillas and Dhakaiyas are tout, batpaar and the worst kind of people In Bangladesh.

People from Khulna, Jessore, Sylhet, Rajshahi and Natore are the best and I think most of the civilized and law abiding people in Bangladesh are from Sylhet, Rajshahi and Natore.

Majority of people in Chittagong aren't even from Chittagong but actually from noakhali and other outlying areas.

We call these people "Bhoinga" in Chittagonian term. People from Noakhali and Barisal are destroying Chittagong like nothing. Even some 10 years back Chittagong was very peaceful, but thanks to people from outer districts, Chittagong city is now in a mess. Most Noakhaillas are CNG drivers in Chittagong. It is a open secret, everyone knows it.

In my experience, Noakhaillas are somewhat friendly and funny. Barishaillas and Dhakaiyas are tout, batpaar and the worst kind of people In Bangladesh.

People from Khulna, Jessore, Sylhet, Rajshahi and Natore are the best and I think most of the civilized and law abiding people are from Sylhet, Rajshahi and Natore.

We must chase these bhoingeys out lmao..... But Chatgaiya fools keep marrying noakhailla girls :omghaha:

'Royal District' noakhali :partay: they really are funny and when they try to speak and noakhailla and then get reprimanded for it.... It's funny sight

We must chase these bhoingeys out lmao..... But Chatgaiya fools keep marrying noakhailla girls :omghaha:
The average person from Chittagong is not poor.

Yes you are correct. People of Chittagong on average are richer. I study at a Private University and trust me Chittagonians form bulk of private university students in BD.

Also I have never seen a Chittagonian living in slum or living in poverty. Even the poorest of Chittagonian can eat 3 meals a day and wear good clothes.

Back
Top Bottom