What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

We have a supreme leader SHW, iron lady of Bangladesh.

Sheikh Hasina of House Sheikh, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, The Unbroken, The Unshakeable, Queen of Bay of Bengal, Khaleesi of 700 rivers, Protector of the Realm and Textile Mills, Lady Regnant of the 8 Divisions, Breaker of Chains, Founder of Digital Bangladesh, Mother of humanity, Second best prime minister in the world and the most beautiful woman Bangladesh has ever seen.

This bitch made me hold my pee until I reach home for years. XD

Lmao, I didn't go to school the next day, and avoided using the school washroom whenever possible until I got up to 8th grade and then came the phase where you would goto the washroom after every single period for no particular reason. :p:

Lmao, I didn't go to school the next day, and avoided using the school washroom whenever possible until I got up to 8th grade and then came the phase where you would goto the washroom after every single period for no particular reason. :p:
Who thought this movie was a good idea, lmao now that I saw the music video, it seems the song became a curse for him because those exact things happened in the worst case scenario

Who thought this movie was a good idea, lmao now that I saw the music video, it seems the song became a curse for him because those exact things happened in the worst case scenario

Alright Mr. @Michael Corleone,

Here is a video of a Nordhavn 120 Yacht being made in Xiamen, China (the original company Nordhavn is in my neighborhood in Los Angeles, the yacht capital of the US West Coast). Jim and Jeff Leishman designed, built and piloted this luxury yacht all the way from China to Vancouver, BC, Canada. Epic video in my opinion. $16 million worth of high life!

Alright Mr. @Michael Corleone,

Here is a video of a Nordhavn 120 Yacht being made in Xiamen, China (the original company Nordhavn is in my neighborhood in Los Angeles, the yacht capital of the US West Coast). Jim and Jeff Leishman designed, built and piloted this luxury yacht all the way from China to Vancouver, BC, Canada. Epic video in my opinion. $16 million worth of high life!

Wow, that’s so cool

Chut marani gali? Wtf this is parliament or rap battle

I'd reckon an unholy mixture of both

50 seats are reserved women, and by product of nepotism husbands just nominate their wives into these seats.

Low IQ aunties bringing the ghetto to the house of parliament nothing new.

The parliament is circus, believe me when I say this, I actually took the time to watch a session on sanghshad TV channel.

I'd reckon an unholy mixture of both

50 seats are reserved women, and by product of nepotism husbands just nominate their wives into these seats.

Low IQ aunties bringing the ghetto to the house of parliament nothing new.

The parliament is circus, believe me when I say this, I actually took the time to watch a session on sanghshad TV channel.
I did when I was in high school. I wrote a rant thread around that time that had mixed reactions. From people xD

Back
Top Bottom