What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

Speaking of villians, ATM Shamsuzzaman is one of my favourite villian/comedian type actors.

I'm sure countless boys look up to dipjol as a role model, I started off as a shujon and then I transcended the plane of lowly mortal shujons after I watched dipjol.

Also anyone remember Humayun Faridi, he was on another level, absolute legend.

Last edited:
Speaking of villians, ATM Shamsuzzaman is one of my favourite villian/comedian type actors.

I'm sure countless boys look up to dipjol as a role model, I started off as a shujon and then I transcended the plane of lowly mortal shujons after I watched dipjol.

Also anyone remember Humayun Faridi, he was on another level, absolute legend.
Shujons usually become dipjols
It’s the rafiques that become ershad xD

No no no we endearing call Mr. Ershad as Kakku.

God bless his kind soul, our Kakku.
Ershad was a good man. Although he was autocratic but a good one.

No no no we endearing call Mr. Ershad as Kakku.

God bless his kind soul, our Kakku.
I personally think Bangladesh would have been well off if army personnel like Ershad could rule Bangladesh.

Officers of the Bangladesh army are sensible and rationale. When talking about army rule in BD, many citizens imagines rogue military dictatorship like Libya, Burma, Khmer rule, North Korea etc.

But BD armed forces would not end up like those rogue military dictatorship. Our army is not vicious or sadistic.

Ershad was a good man. Although he was autocratic but a good one.

I personally think Bangladesh would have been well off if army personnel like Ershad could rule Bangladesh.

Officers of the Bangladesh army are sensible and rationale. When talking about army rule in BD, many citizens imagines rogue military dictatorship like Libya, Burma, Khmer rule, North Korea etc.

But BD armed forces would not end up like those rogue military dictatorship. Our army is not vicious or sadistic.
But then you would be the first one pushing for “gonotronto”

Most Bangladeshis are illiterate or emotional. Most Bangladeshis does not posses knowledge on politics. You just need an arsehole to pinch the general people into demanding democracy.

Uneducated and backward people aren't compatible with democracy, what you get is what we have right now; a democracy only on paper.

Imo democracy isn't the right choice for Bangladesh as of yet, maybe in 30 or 40 years it may be feasible.

Does anyone here contribute or edit Wikipedia articles ?

There is a war out there, a war of disinformation.

Articles are being edited, altered and tampered with, all just to show Bangladesh in poor light.

Many pages evolving around Bangladeshi culture, freedom of religion, constitution, rohingya crisis of 2015, the rohingya, ya ba, terrorism in Bangladesh and so on... Are being edited with mala fide intent.

Most noticeably, all threads about ya ba where Bangladesh and rohingya / Burmese nationals are mentioned, are being edited to alter the reality. It's is simply unacceptable that people are stooping this low to replace the word rohingya with illegal Bangladeshi immigrant.

I request all those of you who want to stem this flow of disinformation, to keep an eye on Wikipedia pages related to Bangladesh and to the best of your abilities fix tampered/vandalized pages.

The war for hearts and minds is very much real and it's raging out there.

Does anyone here contribute or edit Wikipedia articles ?

There is a war out there, a war of disinformation.

Articles are being edited, altered and tampered with, all just to show Bangladesh in poor light.

Many pages evolving around Bangladeshi culture, freedom of religion, constitution, rohingya crisis of 2015, the rohingya, ya ba, terrorism in Bangladesh and so on... Are being edited with mala fide intent.

Most noticeably, all threads about ya ba where Bangladesh and rohingya / Burmese nationals are mentioned, are being edited to alter the reality. It's is simply unacceptable that people are stooping this low to replace the word rohingya with illegal Bangladeshi immigrant.

I request all those of you who want to stem this flow of disinformation, to keep an eye on Wikipedia pages related to Bangladesh and to the best of your abilities fix tampered/vandalized pages.

The war for hearts and minds is very much real and it's raging out there.
This is been going on as long as I can remember. I fat one of the reasons I signed up here was to keep reliable and accurate tract of information on Wikipedia. Who do you think applied to lock several of the pages fro, disinformation? :p: Back in 2008 or so all pages related to Bangladesh liberation war etc could be edited

This is been going on as long as I can remember. I fat one of the reasons I signed up here was to keep reliable and accurate tract of information on Wikipedia. Who do you think applied to lock several of the pages fro, disinformation? :p: Back in 2008 or so all pages related to Bangladesh liberation war etc could be edited

There's been an uptick recently, pages and articles being tampered with left and right.

Back
Top Bottom