What's new

Children of the Indus

One thing I never understood is that for a people that indians hate the most, indians are always trying to convince and falsely prove that Pakistanis are the same race as them and that we look like them. When the reality is completely different. Never ever understood this bizarre behaviour.

On the other hand, Indians are extremely racist towards us - even though we look like them!

There is too much of mixing of culture , tradition and language , in this part of the world . Best off luck getting to a real concrete conclusion instead of some half baked facts :p:

You are finding it so hard to accept that you were Hindus. Instead you keep beating around the bush with all your data. You are asking did I read your older post. I answered to the post. Before you post first read my older posts with patience. And tell me where I am wrong. Anyway there wont be any use. You people mind will work only the Islamic way.

Ok let me try breaking it down for you. Want to see how you will answer

1) What was the religion prior to Islam in your region or what was the religion of the region prior to the arrival of Sufi Saints
2) What was region of Pakistan called 500 years ago
3) Do you have a Hindu DNA (Answer with Yes/NO)
4) Was Paksitan part of Indian Sub continent (Answer with Yes/NO)

Let me see the answers. Dont beat around with your unwanted explanation. Give answers in one line.

Do I need to give statistics. If you think Indians are racist, why do you people cross over to our country illegally. There are Lakhs of Bangladeshis who are working in India illegally & every day hundreds cross over from your border. Many even give Hindu names when introducing.

There are many businesses especially restaurants across the world run by Bangladeshis, you put board as Indian restaurant. Why take our name if we are racist. You use our name to get mileage, needed us for freeing you from the racist Pakistanis. If we were so racist, it was easy to wipe your population & occupy your territory. Did we do it. Your economy is bigger than Paksitan economy being a smaller country. You have GDP growth rate at par with India above 7%. If we were racist we would not allowed you to grow.

Ahsaan Faramosh. Typical Islamic mindset. You will save your skin from Indian & then kill the same person who saved you in the name of Quran.

Have you had a look into your internal matters before pointing at other country. Do you know what happens to Hindus in your country, how they are treated.
Part 3 is here as promised :taz:

You obviously haven't even bothered to read my previous comments and have gone on an another mindless Hindootva rant. Stop posting videos of Arabs and bashing Islam. That is all irrelevant here and is basically considered trolling. No one is claiming Arab ancestry, you idiot. Read my comments from the first page to here, I have replied to all similar arguments like yours in great detail, what is the point of repeating them over and over again?

1) The religion in the 12th-14th centuries at the Pakistan Region (Indus area) was a form of Vedic cult, you could say, an earlier Rig Vedic form of Hinduism. This is because the Rig Veda was formed entirely at the Indus at around 1500 BC while the Ganges and Dravida regions (India) was a forested uncivilized region which only got civilized much later. Fact. The Rig Veda had different themes (and a monotheistic touch) than the Ramayana and Mahabharat which were formed later in the Ganges. Hindoo-ism was a blanket term given by the British to vastly differing cults that were practiced throughout the region, only in the 19th century, its not a uniform religion.

2) The region of Pakistan, 500 years ago, was called Punjab, Kashmir, Sindh, Afghania/Khyber, Makran, Balochistan, Potohar. Hindustan usually (usually not always) referred to the Uttar Pradesh region, thats why the language there is called Hindustani, the people from there are known as Hindustani, the British called the UP soldiers as Hindustani soldiers, not to the Punjabi, Pashtun etc. soldiers.

3) No, since (as far as my knowledge is concerned) there has been no genetic marker or component discovered that has the name, 'Hindu'.

4) If you are talking about the geographical land floating mass/plate known as the Indian subcontinent, then roughly 45%-50% of Pakistan would be in that region. If you are talking about the term that the British used for their conquered territories, then yes, the Pakistan region was under British rule for 98 years.

Apart from that, there is no need to bring in modern day political conflicts into this and mindlessly posting YouTube videos which have absolutely no relevance to what was being discussed here. You are only embarassing yourself by doing so, creating a strawman and going on such nonsensical rants.

Ahsaan Faramosh. Typical Islamic mindset. You will save your skin from Indian & then kill the same person who saved you in the name of Quran.

Have you had a look into your internal matters before pointing at other country. Do you know what happens to Hindus in your country, how they are treated.

Protesting against racism is Islamic mindset? I overestimated Hindu IQ.

So I believe the Hindus getting thrashed by Australians have Islamic mindset - they don't like racists, oh what a terrible Islamic mindset!

Here, see what your fellow Indian PDFers think of Bangladeshis:
Listen fugladeshi why getting angry over the truth?, and please show this anger to ur government for letting ur people rotting in boats. How are we nabangalies? and about rubel I have no doubt about his bowling prowess it is just that he looks like a baboon. and WB bowlers look like this
View attachment 253931

I don't know how Arabs got into this discussion, but they are far better as human beings than Hindus. Your 1% (higher castes) have treated your ancestors far worse (institutionalised as subumans) than these Arabs treat migrant troublemakers!

Protesting against racism is Islamic mindset? I overestimated Hindu IQ.

So I believe the Hindus getting thrashed by Australians have Islamic mindset - they don't like racists, oh what a terrible Islamic mindset!

Listen fugladeshi why getting angry over the truth?, and please show this anger to ur government for letting ur people rotting in boats. How are we nabangalies? and about rubel I have no doubt about his bowling prowess it is just that he looks like a baboon. and WB bowlers look like this
View attachment 253931

There are almost a 100 million Bengalis in India, that just counts as self hatred o_O

There are almost a 100 million Bengalis in India. That just counts as self hatred :crazy:

Last edited:
Thanks.

But when are they going to release the vernacular translation of the two books?

And what would be the common public's reaction to it?

As for the vernacular versions, I don't know if they are going to be released at all. The thing is that the average Pakistani doesnt know about his history/identity and what really makes him. I'd say that the history of Pakistan should be taught from the Soanian Culture,(about 500,00 years ago, one of the oldest archaelogical remains of mankind) all the way to the present, with a focus on the Indus Region (Pakistan). The lack of this brings about the two factually wrong and deluded theories of Arab/Turkic descent ('Bin Qasim was the first Pakistani') and the sameness with Ganga and Dravida-land ('We are all one from Kanyakumari to California or whatever'). Aitzaz has done a great service to his country and has presented the true theory of the 'Indus identity'. Pakistanis have a right to know about their history and their identity and the Indus Saga should indeed be translated and the Indus theory should be part of the history curriculum. A nation should know about it's origins and only then can it take pride in it's culture and history and progress.

As for the vernacular versions, I don't know if they are going to be released at all. The thing is that the average Pakistani doesnt know about his history/identity and what really makes him. I'd say that the history of Pakistan should be taught from the Soanian Culture,(about 500,00 years ago, one of the oldest archaelogical remains of mankind) all the way to the present, with a focus on the Indus Region (Pakistan). The lack of this brings about the two factually wrong and deluded theories of Arab/Turkic descent ('Bin Qasim was the first Pakistani') and the sameness with Ganga and Dravida-land ('We are all one from Kanyakumari to California or whatever'). Aitzaz has done a great service to his country and has presented the true theory of the 'Indus identity'. Pakistanis have a right to know about their history and their identity and the Indus Saga should indeed be translated and the Indus theory should be part of the history curriculum. A nation should know about it's origins and only then can it take pride in it's culture and history and progress.
Have you noticed one thing? The author guy is not insular. I have read only select part of online truncated version of the book. He dwells so much on Bharat. He probably gives equal attention to Pakistan and Bharat.

tft-42-p-16-c-600x400.jpg
V sign: V for Victory

2) The region of Pakistan, 500 years ago, was called Punjab, Kashmir, Sindh, Afghania/Khyber, Makran, Balochistan, Potohar. Hindustan usually (usually not always) referred to the Uttar Pradesh region, thats why the language there is called Hindustani, the people from there are known as Hindustani, the British called the UP soldiers as Hindustani soldiers, not to the Punjabi, Pashtun etc. soldiers.

Hind, Hindu Hindustan are all derived from Sindh, Sindhu, Hindush (name of eastern province of Persian Achaemenid empire ....Present day Sindh and Punjab..)

Indic, India, Indian (ocean, continent) are all derived from Indus..

Even name of Indonesia is derived from Indus.. which tell who are/ were the real deal in south east Asia..

Hind, Hindu Hindustan are all derived from Sindh, Sindhu, Hindush (name of eastern province of Persian Achaemenid empire ....Present day Sindh and Punjab..)

Indic, India, Indian (ocean, continent) are all derived from Indus..

Even name of Indonesia is derived from Indus.. which tell who are/ were the real deal in south east Asia..
Nope you are wrong.
Southeast Asian countries like Indonesia were only influenced by Indian Dynasties as the medieval writing systems, architecture and administration of Southeast were influenced by the Indian Gupta Dynasty, Chola Dynasty and Pallava Dynasty. The region of Pakistan never had any influence on Southeast Asia

Nope you are wrong.
Southeast Asian countries like Indonesia were only influenced by Indian Dynasties as the medieval writing systems, architecture and administration of Southeast were influenced by the Indian Gupta Dynasty, Chola Dynasty and Pallava Dynasty. The region of Pakistan never had any influence on Southeast Asia

Actually since the emergence of Islam, the Influence get eroded and replaced. The writing system then use Arabic before using latin since 1945. You can search "jawi" on Google. Our modern language comes from Malay language which is more influenced by Arabic than Indian.

But it is true that before Islam, we get more influence from India.

Southeast Asian countries like Indonesia were only influenced by Indian Dynasties as the medieval writing systems,

Indus is mother of all south, southeast Asian civilization..

Yeah agree you have more to do with Indonesia bcoz of close proximity but what they (gangaland dynesties exported through those writing? Hinduism? Buddhism?

who wrote vedas which led to Hinduism and which further led to birth of Buddhism? it was people of Indus.. who civilized wanna be Indians aka gangalanders? people of Indus..

anyways thats what written in Wikipedia about name Indonesia..

The name Indonesia derives from the Greek translation of the Indus River and the word nèsos, meaning "Indian island".[12]

India means

Historically the name India may referred to either the region of Greater India and the Indian subcontinent. Today it refers to to the contemporary Republic of India located therein.The name is derived from the name of the Sindhu (Indus River) and has been in use in Greek since Herodotus (4th century BC).[1] The term appeared in Old English as early the 9th century and reemerged in Modern English in the 17th century.

So Indian subcontinent, Indian ocean is named after Indus not after republic of india which never existed before 1947..

Interesting article if flawed. Nation states are formed due to variety of reasons and geographical uniformity though one of them is not the only one. I can give numerous examples from every corner of the globe evidencing that the geographical positioning such as river basins, mountain ranges etc are often moot but the well read people already know that.

Other important flaw in the article that Pakistan was made by it's proponents on the basis of an explicit principle so the article is merely an attempt to put a more palatable spin of geographical uniformity on what is fundamentally a closed society. How does it matter that the Indus and Gangatic civilizations are different when the reasons for the division was religion and not geography? Had that been the case then there was no need for one of the biggest cross migrations in human histories. I think OP acknowledges this and Kudos to him but retrospective revisionism is a detested scholarly act.
Creation of Pakistan was as much as influenced by ethnicity as it was influenced by religion. The fact that India has around the same amount of Muslims as the whole population of Pakistan clings on to this fact. Had Pakistan's creation entirely be influenced by religion - it would be much larger in size and would hold a much larger population.

Indus is mother of all south, southeast Asian civilization..

Yeah agree you have more to do with Indonesia bcoz of close proximity but what they (gangaland dynesties exported through those writing? Hinduism? Buddhism?

who wrote vedas which led to Hinduism and which further led to birth of Buddhism? it was people of Indus.. who civilized wanna be Indians aka gangalanders? people of Indus..

anyways thats what written in Wikipedia about name Indonesia..

The name Indonesia derives from the Greek translation of the Indus River and the word nèsos, meaning "Indian island".[12]

India means

Historically the name India may referred to either the region of Greater India and the Indian subcontinent. Today it refers to to the contemporary Republic of India located therein.The name is derived from the name of the Sindhu (Indus River) and has been in use in Greek since Herodotus (4th century BC).[1] The term appeared in Old English as early the 9th century and reemerged in Modern English in the 17th century.

So Indian subcontinent, Indian ocean is named after Indus not after republic of india which never existed before 1947..
Indus is not the 'mother of all south/southeast Asian civilizations' - it had a distinct people and culture that was geographically confined by the Indus River Valley.

Just because the name of countries is linguistically influenced by 'Indus' does not mean they were branched or had any direct influence from the Indus.

India and Indonesia were all named by foreigners.

On the other hand, Indians are extremely racist towards us - even though we look like them!
I don't think Bangladeshis look like Indians - they have a distinct look; although many look similar.

Back
Top Bottom