What's new

Chess FanClub

ssethii

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
There is alot of talented chess players in Pakistan but there is no forum provided for them to showcase their talent to the world. One fne example is of Mir Sultan Khan from Sargodha, Punjab. He was the strongest Chessmaster in Asia.
Here is one memorable match against Capablanca which he played marvelously. He guarded his King so well that Capablanca inspite of a queen advantage could not even check him and resigned. A very rare moment that a player resign with queen in hand. A real treat for Chess fans on PDF. :cheers:

famous chess games: mir sultan khan vs capablanca - YouTube

MIR SULTAN KHAN MAY BE LONG FORGOTTEN BY INDIA SINCE HE WAS BORN IN PRESENT DAY PAKISTAN BUT HE WILL BE REMEMBERED AS THE BEST NATURAL PLAYER & GREATEST ENDGAME PLAYER BY THE CHESS LOVERS.

Chess fans report in..!!

HI i am a chess fan too and i usually play online at chess.com check out the site if u dont already know.
Dont mind i am an Indian and could not stop posting in a thread on Chess.

HI i am a chess fan too and i usually play online at chess.com check out the site if u dont already know.
Dont mind i am an Indian and could not stop posting in a thread on Chess.

I have been dabbing with creating opening specific books.bin for crafty. Tedious process I must admit, so I stop very frequently.
So I'm kind of a computer chess fan :ashamed:

i use an android software called ' chess live ' to play against online players. many pak indians play there...

well,if this thread is not for Pakistani Chess fans only,then I'm in.. :raise:

I am IN.

Can we play online together for PDF members it will be a fun to play.

did i mentioned for pakistanis only anywhere in my thread..!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been dabbing with creating opening specific books.bin for crafty. Tedious process I must admit, so I stop very frequently.
So I'm kind of a computer chess fan :ashamed:

what actually are you developing?

what actually are you developing?

Not developing. I'm just building custom opening books to be used by crafty chess engine. For example, if I want to just play Ruy Lopez, with the custom opening book, I can have the chess engine just play that and I can get better at openings!

Is there any tournament(s) going on in Pakistan? Any organizational structure to meet? If anybody has info please share, your effort will be highly appreciated. :help:

Not developing. I'm just building custom opening books to be used by crafty chess engine. For example, if I want to just play Ruy Lopez, with the custom opening book, I can have the chess engine just play that and I can get better at openings!

dont you go with your instincts to play against a particular opening and you end up having a total different game every time.

Back
Top Bottom