What's new

Chess FanClub

Pardon me, I dont really know how to play it, neither the international style nor the english (not even sure if I used to right terms for different rules of game, not even sure if it exists) but I would definitely like to learn how to play it...

can anyone start with the basic techniques? :ashamed:

Pardon me, I dont really know how to play it, neither the international style nor the english (not even sure if I used to right terms for different rules of game, not even sure if it exists) but I would definitely like to learn how to play it...

can anyone start with the basic techniques? :ashamed:

you are more than welcome sir... but as they say "If you are good at something don't do it for free"
so there is a price for it. Are you really into it?

you are more than welcome sir... but as they say "If you are good at something don't do it for free"
so there is a price for it. Are you really into it?

Actually, its kinda something I would like to learn so to be able to play with my kids in future.

I have one marble chess that I bought a year ago but couldnt find time to ask anyone to guide, I cannot really get to work out on chess strategies at my own, without someone telling you how to play, it gets a bit hit and try thing. maybe there are basic moves that can help thats why I asked?

Actually, its kinda something I would like to learn so to be able to play with my kids in future.

I have one marble chess that I bought a year ago but couldnt find time to ask anyone to guide, I cannot really get to work out on chess strategies at my own, without someone telling you how to play, it gets a bit hit and try thing. maybe there are basic moves that can help thats why I asked?

I myself learned by playing with senior players and it is a good mental exercise beside fun. I can only teach if i play with you and this can happen if you can forward our case to concerned people who run this forum to create a chess corridor for PDF members to play chess.(I dont know programming or web-developing so i dont know how silly my demand is)

don't be afraid i was not going to ask you for money or something :)

I myself learned by playing with senior players and it is a good mental exercise beside fun. I can only teach if i play with you and this can happen if you can forward our case to concerned people who run this forum to create a chess corridor for PDF members to play chess.(I dont know programming or web-developing so i dont know how silly my demand is)

don't be afraid i was not going to ask you for money or something :)

hmm... @WebMaster and @Awesome saen are the main culprits here as far as I know. only they can make it happen, they can ofcourse, it shouldnt be a big deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well thought of creating a new thread, but I will just add to this one, given I think a chess applet integrated into PDF site would be kinda cool (so members can play each other here and have a ladder etc).

Anyways:

In terms of chess, do we adopt the King-side opening or the Queen-side?

@Joe Shearer you will find this game quite fun to watch:

@Cookie Monster

@padamchen @Joe Shearer @anant_s @jbgt90 @Cobra Arbok

Pune seems to really going places in Indian chess scene (no doubt spurred on by current firebrand Vidit). They are becoming quite the Chess Titan state, esp for youngster development and nurturing:

Tiger of Madras dropped by to give the Marathis some congrats and support:

Chess seems to be hitting a real stride in India finally.

Back
Top Bottom