What's new

Chennai: Covid-19 recovered woman faces anti-Muslim slurs, local police come for rescue

Or is she in the toilet after I shit her out as I eat tomato with my kebabs last night
Or did I eat your mother(cow) and your ancestors(salad) for dinner ?

And muslims will be muslims.

Here is some islamic education from you , fresh out of Indian madrassa.

Glad to see you accepted your sh!t country is a hole.

As for your change of topic, pakistanis were the ones who defeated terrorism. We actually did it better then America.

Meanwhile your nation of incels elected the biggest terrorist to lead you.

Of course let's not even get in to you raping all those women and lynching all those minorities.

Like I said, incels fetish over cows is stronger than any semblance of humanity.

How about setting up training camps in pakistan ?

oh wait .....
When they decide to rise.....oh you remember 1947 and a 1000 years of muslim rule

Pakistan and Bangladesh are muslims lands taken from the belly of India

Glad to see you accepted your sh!t country is a hole.

As for your change of topic, pakistanis were the ones who defeated terrorism. We actually did it better then America.

Meanwhile your nation of incels elected the biggest terrorist to lead you.

Of course let's not even get in to you raping all those women and lynching all those minorities.

Like I said, incels fetish over cows is stronger than any semblance of humanity.

Too bad you are still on the FTFA grey list. Clearly nobody is buying your argument.

Too bad you are still on the FTFA grey list. Clearly nobody is buying your argument.
:rofl:says the coward who can't even put up a decent counter argument.

Now go away and beg the world bank for another BILLION dollars.

You can promise to pretend to build more toilets this time.

I love tomatoes but I heard you lot come back as tomato salad when you die ?
Is true ??

yes love goat curry with extra tomatoes

I can see that you love talking about yourself. What a shame nobody else is.

:rofl:says the coward who can't even put up a decent counter argument.

Now go away and beg the world bank for another BILLION dollars.

You can promise to pretend to build more toilets this time.

You are confused. Countries on the FTFA list are the one required to make a decent counter argument.

Also are you confusing me with imran khan ?

And yes, India is now 100% open defecation free. How about pakistan ?

I can see that you love talking about yourself. What a shame nobody else is.

You are confused. Countries on the FTFA list are the one required to make a decent counter argument.

Also are you confusing me with imran khan ?

And yes, India is now 100% open defecation free. How about pakistan ?
I'm sorry, no one who begs for a billion dollars and poos in the streets can ever say anything of substance.

And what happened to black list?

Your rapist nation was shreeking that pakistan was going to go on the black list due to India, but the only thing that ended up happening was Indian egos getting raped.... Besides the Indian woman... Who are also constantly getting raped.

And you have the syndrome of a urine drinker

Camel ?

I'm sorry, no one who begs for a billion dollars and poos in the streets can ever say anything of substance.

And what happened to black list?

Your rapist nation was shreeking that pakistan was going to go on the black list due to India, but the only thing that ended up happening was Indian egos getting raped.... Besides the Indian woman... Who are also constantly getting raped.

This is very confusing.

Are you seriously mocking ME because pakistan is in FTFA Grey list for the past couple of years ? :cheesy:

If we forget the fact that it has happened with a Muslim lady, I am sharing links to news where Indian docs have been facing the same from public side because the public is clearly scared to death. Please check out the following links: https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/25/asia/india-coronavirus-doctors-discrimination-intl-hnk/index.html

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020...ttacks-fight-coronavirus-200410063124519.html

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-52151141

So in my view, it is not out of hate for Islam but because of the fear of corona virus.

What you on about - wake up 'Jawad'. It says they used anti Muslim slurs. Do they use anti Hindu slurs when scared of Hindu with corona?

Back
Top Bottom