What's new

Chennai: Covid-19 recovered woman faces anti-Muslim slurs, local police come for rescue

So now you want to talk about Rats and Rape ?

What happened to Urine, piss, camel, and dicks ?

You are a man of many tastes.

Its sad that you need me to feel happy. I take it no one likes having you around ?

So are you now excited about cow dung and human faeces ?

there in a temple in India being worshipped :o::cheesy:

I’ve gotta stop don’t want to offend normal Indians

there in a temple in India being worshipped :o::cheesy:

I’ve gotta stop don’t want to offend normal Indians

There are a LOT of temples in India and none of them are worshiped. The deity inside is worshiped.

There are a LOT of temples in India and none of them are worshiped. The deity inside is worshiped.

okay you win I give up .

behave yourself your young you have your whole life in front of you don’t get consumed in hate you may do something silly .

drink coconut water wash out your heart and start again .

This is Dr. Israr Ahmed. He has died a decade ago. I don`t know why is Rangoli Chandel making fun of herself in May 2020 by digging graves, posting old videos and asking for an action against him. Please educate her. She is only making herself look stupid.
@Metal 0-1 @SIPRA @Safriz @Rusty

The tweet of Rangoli Chandel is unavailable after I mentioned this blunder in their propaganda campaign and:sniper:it down!
Seems like I really taught them a lesson and Andhadhun indeed is Rangoli Chandel.

So now you want to talk about Rats and Rape ?

What happened to Urine, piss, camel, and dicks ?

You are a man of many tastes.

Its sad that you need me to feel happy. I take it no one likes having you around ?

So are you now excited about cow dung and human faeces ?

Hey, don't get angry at me for describing you.

Hey, don't get angry at me for describing you.
Sir you are a lucky man. She had some deep conversations with you where she asked you numerous questions out of which two are favourite as of now:
"Also What's with this fascination for dick's ? lonely ?

"Its sad that you need me to feel happy. I take it no one likes having you around ?"

Sir you are a lucky man. She had some deep conversations with you where she asked you numerous questions out of which two are favourite as of now:
"Also What's with this fascination for dick's ? lonely ?

"Its sad that you need me to feel happy. I take it no one likes having you around ?"
She?
In India even the women are "men" ... well more hijra then men.

She?
In India even the women are "men" ... well more hijra then men.
Ahahahahahaha this will break her heart :omghaha:
She is nice to chat with. I had some business conversation on the sidelines. But she is unbelievably angry at us for some unknown reason.

Ahahahahahaha this will break her heart :omghaha:
She is nice to chat with. I had some business conversation on the sidelines. But she is unbelievably angry at us for some unknown reason.
Business transaction with an Indian?
Better drink gao mutr then do business with an Indian.

They are the worst people to do business with, always trying to scam you and re-negotiate the price after you agreed.

@Metal 0-1 @SIPRA @Safriz @Rusty

The tweet of Rangoli Chandel is unavailable after I mentioned this blunder in their propaganda campaign and:sniper:it down!
Seems like I really taught them a lesson and Andhadhun indeed is Rangoli Chandel.
Noice work....But they gonna come up with new shit..Gangu don't give upon on getting their selves trolled.

Back
Top Bottom